Chapter 9

When Dreams Come True (Sequel to Cinderella)

                “Yumi, what are you doing? We have to leave in twenty minutes so I can drop you off at the coffee shop!” Sarah gasped as she saw the mountain of discarded outfits piled onto Yumi’s bed behind her.

                “It’s horrible, Sarah…everything I try on just doesn’t look right!” Yumi spoke just loud enough for Sarah to hear; her lip quivering from being close to crying.

                “Oh, Yumi…it’s okay. Here, let me help you.” Sarah consoled her as she guided Yumi to her closet to pick out an outfit. After convincing Yumi that she looked wonderful, the two of them headed out to Sarah’s car and were on their way to meeting Kevin. “Well, here we are. Have fun! Don’t think of it as a date. It’s just a time where you and Kevin get to hang out and have some one-on-one time. If you guys need anything, just give me a call.” Sarah winked. Yumi nodded and opened the car door. She waved goodbye after she stepped onto the sidewalk and watched Sarah’s car merge back into traffic. Taking a deep breath, she turned around and opened the door to the local coffee shop. Kevin was in a corner booth sitting to where he could see the main door. Once he saw Yumi walk in, he stood up and called out her name loud enough for her to hear. Her head perked up, and once she realized where it came from, she made her way over to Kevin.

                “Annyeong haseyo, Yumi. You look amazing!” Kevin said in awe.

                “Annyeong haseyo, Kevin. You really think so?” Yumi replied shyly. Kevin nodded. “Did you want me to just go ahead and order my drink?”

                “Yeah, that’s fine. I was thinking we could go to a park that’s right around the corner for some more privacy after you get that.” Kevin smiled. Yumi motioned that she was going to wait in line and made her way over to place her order. Fifteen minutes later, the two of them headed out the coffee shop and started making their trek to the park.

                “This seems like a good spot, don’t you think?” Kevin asked Yumi as they found a large cherry blossom tree that provided shade from the sun.

                “It’s perfect!” Yumi grinned. Kevin swung his backpack from his shoulder to his chest so he could access the main compartment. He pulled out a light blanket, which Yumi took and shook out for them to sit on. After they both sat down, Kevin handed her a small container. “What’s this?” Yumi raised her eyebrow as she held it in her hands.

                “Something my mom and I made. I hope you like it.” Kevin started to blush. Yumi gently opened the latch and realized it was a bento box. She gasped at the intricate design. Her name was spelled out and other food was cut into the design of flowers.

                “Omo! This is incredible! Kamsamnida, Kevin. It looks too good to eat.” Yumi looked up at Kevin. He grabbed a pair of chopsticks out the backpack and held them in his right hand.

                “May I?” Kevin held the chopsticks open, motioning that he would feed her. Yumi understood and held the bento box in her hands, allowing Kevin access. He grabbed a small portion with the chopsticks and held it up to . Yumi delicately enclosed around the food and sighed in content at the delicious taste.

                “Wow! This tastes divine!” Yumi exclaimed. He continued to feed her until every morsel was gone. She took a sip of her smoothie and patted her tummy. “That was a fantastic lunch. Please tell your mom that I enjoyed every bite!”

                “I definitely will. I know she will be very happy to hear that. I’m glad you liked it.” Kevin genuinely smiled as he placed the bento box into the backpack. “How does your smoothie taste? I’m surprised you didn’t get coffee. Was I wrong for choosing that as part of our date?”

                “Um…as much as I love coffee, my body doesn’t quite agree. The way I described it to Jayne made her comment about Eli being locked in a room with Red Bull.” Yumi giggled.

                “So I guess you have a sensitivity to caffeine?” Kevin guessed.

                “Surprisingly, only to coffee. I can drink soda just fine. It must be in the way coffee is processed? I have no clue. But in answer to your question, my smoothie tastes wonderful.” Yumi took another sip of it to emphasize her point. “So, how have things been going with your schedule? Jayne tells me you guys will be quite busy over the next few months. Are you excited about the tour dates?”

                “Definitely! Maybe once we come back from Indonesia, you and Sarah can come to a taping of uBEAT performing on Simply KPop.” Kevin suggested.

                “Really? I would love that. I will definitely cheer you guys on.” Yumi said excitedly.

                “Yumi…can I ask you something?” Kevin said as he looked down, afraid to meet her gaze.

                “Sure.” Yumi replied; her heart starting to thump loudly.

                “Do you…I mean…um…Do you like…me?” Kevin stuttered. He quickly peeked up, noticing a blush appearing on her cheeks.

                “Y-yes. I like you a lot, Kevin.” Yumi replied. She immediately covered , surprised at her confession.

                “You do? Really?” Kevin spoke with more confidence as he gazed into her eyes. Yumi slowly drew her hands away from her lips and nodded. “I like you, too. I have ever since I met you.” Kevin reached out and held both of her hands delicately in his. Yumi looked down where their hands connected and then back up at his face. Kevin’s heart skipped a beat. It was like his body was on auto-pilot. He felt his body leaning forward and he closed his eyes as his lips joined with hers. The kiss was sweet and delicate.

                “That was my first kiss.” Yumi whispered inches from his lips after they broke apart.

                “I hope it was good.” Kevin said as he her cheek.

                “Better than good!” Yumi responded. Kevin captured her lips again, making this one last.

                “Yumi, I know that you have your school schedule and I’ll be busy over the next few months. I know that we may not be able to see each other as much as we’d like, but if you want…”

                “Yes!” Yumi interrupted.

                “You don’t even know what I was going to say…” Kevin laughed.

                “I think I have an idea…” Yumi grinned. She took her index finger and gently touched the tip of his nose.

                “Oh, really? Do tell. You’ve got me curious now.” Kevin folded his arms in front of his chest.

                “You were going to ask me to be your girlfriend…” Yumi said hesitantly. She chewed on her lip as Kevin sat there not saying a word.

                “Is that what you think?” Kevin asked as Yumi shrugged, now unsure of her boldness. She was terrified that she had royally screwed things up and just made things awkward between them. “Yumi…” Her eyes met his. “You’re absolutely right.”

                “I am???” She gulped nervously. Kevin nodded.

                “I would be a fool not to. I just hope I can be the boyfriend that you deserve.”

                “I’ve never had a boyfriend before…” Yumi confessed.

                “Never?” Kevin asked in shock.

                “Never. You’ll be my first.” Yumi pulled her knees up to her chest and placed her chin on top.

                “Well, that makes two of us.” Kevin replied.

                “I would hope you haven’t had a boyfriend.” Yumi said with a smirk on her face.

                “YAH! Silly girl. I meant that I haven’t been in a relationship either. Aigoo!” Kevin rolled his eyes.

                “I knew what you meant, pabo. I just had to give you a hard time.” Yumi stuck out her tongue. “But, seriously…you’ve never had a girlfriend? Ever?”

                “Kind of hard with my lifestyle. I never felt like I found a girl I wanted to give that title to…until I met you.”Kevin said in all seriousness.

                “Well, I’m honored that you would hold me in such high regard.”

                “So, am I right to assume you’ll give me the honor of being my girlfriend?” Kevin gave his best aegyo face to seal his request.

                “Oooohhhh…I don’t know…” Yumi stalled. This prompted Kevin to turn his aegyo up another notch. She had an amazing poker face. Kevin leaned forward and started tickling her sides, making Yumi fall on her back. Kevin hovered above her and kept relentlessly tickling her until she put her hands up to block him. “Okay, okay…stop…hajima!” Yumi said between giggles.

                “So, what is the answer that you would like to tell me?” Kevin evilly grinned.

                “Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend!” Yumi whispered. He leaned down and sealed her statement with a kiss as her hands gently played in his hair.

                “This is the best day of my life! I’ll make it my goal to be the best boyfriend you’ve ever had!” Kevin sat up and leaned his back up against the tree. He gently pulled Yumi up, allowing her back to settle up against his chest. His lips tenderly kissed her cheek. She draped his arms around her as they started to talk about their feelings for each other.

***

                Jayne was in her apartment on a Saturday afternoon listening to the Collage album on her iTunes. It was two weeks before her wedding and she was going over a list of items she needed to take on her honeymoon. The intercom buzzed in her apartment, breaking Jayne out of her trance. Going over to the box, Jayne pressed the button to see who was waiting to be let in.

                “Jayne, it’s Mi-Cha. Can I come in, jebal?”

                “Yeah, sure. Come on in.” Jayne replied as she pressed the button to open the main door. A few minutes later, she invited Mi-Cha into her apartment. After removing her shoes at the foyer, Mi-Cha made her way over to the couch. It wasn’t until she sat down that Jayne realized Mi-Cha had been crying. “Omo, Mi-Cha, are you okay? What’s wrong?”

                “I’m so scared, Jayne…” Mi-Cha whispered.

                “Take all the time you need. Would it be okay if I made some tea?” Jayne asked. Mi-Cha nodded and Jayne made her way into the kitchen to turn on the kettle. Ten minutes later, the two of them were sitting on her couch. Mi-Cha took a sip from her cup and started to relax.

                “I’m ready to tell you now.” Mi-Cha sighed as she set her cup on the coffee table. “I’ve been secretly dating one of the guys.”

                “You make it sound like that’s a crime. What’s so bad about that? Aren’t you happy?” Jayne asked.

                “We’re both happy! I couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend…unfortunately my job could be at stake. It’s in my contract to not date any of them. I’m scared that we may have been exposed.” Mi-Cha sighed in defeat.

                “Oh no! What makes you think that?” Jayne felt Mi-Cha’s pain.

                “We’ve been so careful and discreet with our actions. I was doing his makeup two days ago and we were laughing about something, when he pulled me in for a kiss. When I looked up, I saw my boss in the doorway. He hasn’t mentioned anything, but now I’m paranoid.” Mi-Cha started to play with the bottom of her shirt nervously.

                “Well, maybe with him not saying anything that could be a good thing. Maybe he didn’t see the kiss. Don’t you think he would have mentioned something by now if he had?” Jayne mentioned, trying to ease Mi-Cha’s worries.

                “Possibly. This whole thing is gnawing away at me and it’s eating me alive. I can’t stop thinking about the worst that could happen.”

                “Who are you dating?” Jayne gently pried.

                “Hoonmin.” Mi-Cha replied with a smile on her face.

                “I thought there was something between you two. That’s so sweet! That explains why he’s been so happy lately.” Jayne grinned. Mi-Cha’s smile faded.

                “Have we been that obvious?” Mi-Cha cringed.

                “I wouldn’t have thought about it if you never mentioned it.” Jayne reassured her. “Did you ask Hoon what he thinks?”

                “I haven’t mentioned it to him. I didn’t want him to worry.” Mi-Cha hung her head.

                “Oh boy…well, if I may have your permission…would it be okay if I spoke to manager-nim and try to work something out to ease your mind? I won’t mention your name, but I will mention that you do work for them.” Jayne suggested.

                “You would do that for me?” Mi-Cha lifted her head and met Jayne’s gaze.

                “Of course! After all, I believe there’s a certain bride you will be helping get ready on her special day…” Jayne nudged Mi-Cha with her elbow, making a small smile appear on her face. Jayne picked up her cell phone from the coffee table and after finding his name in her contact list, she placed the call.

                “Yeboseyo?” U-Kiss’ manager answered.

                “Hi Manager-nim. It’s Jayne.”

                “Jayne, what a pleasant surprise. It won’t be long before I start referring to you as Mrs. Shin. What can I do for you, my dear?” He replied.

                “Um, I have a bit of an emergency that came up. Can we meet for dinner in a few hours?” Jayne said, trying not to alarm him too much.

                “Uh, I think I can work something into my schedule. Is everything okay?” He asked.

                “Well, I have a concern I’d like to address, but it’s something that needs to be discussed face-to-face.” Jayne explained.

                “Of course. Will three hours from now be too late?”

                “No, that’s perfect. Can we meet at the normal place, then?” Jayne gave a thumbs up to Mi-Cha. “Okay, I’ll meet you there. Kamsamnida!” Jayne ended the call and placed the phone back on the coffee table. “Don’t worry, Mi-Cha. Noona’s got everything under control. I’ll do everything in my power to make sure nothing bad happens.” She wrapped Mi-Cha in a hug.

                “I don’t know how I can ever thank you!” Mi-Cha started to dab at the corner of her eyes to stop from crying.

                “Start by not worrying and having faith that I will do everything I can on your behalf. Finish your tea and try to relax.” Jayne got up from the couch and returned minutes later with Jinx. “If she can’t cheer you up, I don’t know what will!” Mi-Cha’s face lit up as Jayne placed Jinx on her lap. Jinx meowed as she looked up. Once Mi-Cha started to pet her, Jinx found a comfortable spot and relaxed. The purrs emanating from her tiny body instantly soothed Mi-Cha. “It’s a good thing you’re here. I was making a list for the week Soohyun and I will be on our honeymoon. Mind if I go over what I have so far? I’m sure you’ll help me think of stuff I may have forgotten.” Jayne picked up the notepad she was writing her list on and started naming off what she had written down.

***

                Jayne arrived at the restaurant three hours later. As soon as she entered inside, she mentioned the manager’s name and was ushered back to the private booth in the back of the restaurant. Upon seeing Jayne, the manager scooted out of his seat. Jayne bowed in respect, which he returned. She gave him a hug and gently kissed his cheek.

                “A hug and a kiss? Trying to butter me up already? I haven’t even started drinking. Does this pertain to something serious?” The manager chuckled.

                “You make it sound as if I can’t greet you on such friendly terms.” Jayne stuck her tongue out. They placed their drink order, making the waiter leave to get the items.

                “So, what is it that you need to discuss?” The manager asked with genuine concern.

                “It was brought to my attention earlier that one of the guys is dating.” Jayne said, trying to choose her words.

                “Really? Why is this such a cause for concern?” Manager-nim said confused.

                “Because the female works for the company.” Jayne buried her face in the menu to avoid his gaze.

                “Aaahhh…I see.” Before he could ask anything further, their waiter returned with the drinks. She asked if they were ready to place their food order, but Jayne mentioned needing a few more minutes. Once the waiter left, Jayne hesitantly glanced in his direction. “What is her position?”

                “She is their makeup artist and hairdresser.” Jayne confessed.

                “I can see the dilemma. It’s in the contract for them not to be in a relationship with any of the members.” He pursed his lips together.

                “If I may, manager-nim…I completely understand why this clause is put into place. If anything were to deteriorate in the relationship, it could affect the work environment. However, in all honesty, I don’t think it’s fair to determine who the guys can and can’t date. The dating ban is no longer in effect. Is there any chance of a revision or an amendment being made to her contract? Perhaps stating that she not openly flaunt her relationship around coworkers or staff until at least six months from now. Also, if the possibility of a break-up were to happen, any sign of hostility or an environment that makes any U-Kiss member uncomfortable will result in her immediate dismissal.”

                “It sounds like you put a lot of thought into this. You must trust her a lot.” He replied.

                “Her work is amazing. As long as she’s been doing this for U-Kiss, I doubt anyone would be able to do her job the way she does. The last thing you would want is to replace her with someone and have their image change. A lot is at stake in terms of that.” Jayne explained.

                “Exactly. So you understand where we are coming from and why that clause was put in place.” He took a sip of his drink as Jayne looked down. “But, I can understand your viewpoint as well. As much as we want to act like their parents and protect them, they are adults. Limiting who they date can very well blow up in our faces. I will have a meeting with her manager and see what I can work out. I can’t guarantee anything.” Manager-nim sighed.

                “It’s all I’m asking for. Kamsamnida for hearing my suggestion.” Jayne responded sincerely.

                “One more question and then we’ll drop the topic. Which member are you referring to?”

                “Hoonmin.” Jayne replied.

                “Well then, now that this conversation is done, how about we order some dinner?”

***

                Two days later, on Monday morning, Hoon was eating his breakfast when his cell phone rang. He was quite surprised to see his manager calling, but finished chewing what was in his mouth and answered the phone.

                “Yeboseyo?”

                “Hoonmin, I’m glad I got a hold of you. I need you to meet me in my office within the hour. Bring your girlfriend as well. She needs to be present for the meeting as well.” Manager-nim said in such a serious tone that Hoon dropped the spoon he was holding. Before Hoon could reply, the call was disconnected. He started to panic and opened up the section for his contacts in his phone. Once he found Mi-Cha’s number, he pressed the button to connect the call and with a shaky hand, placed it up to his ear.

                “Yeboseyo?” Mi-Cha answered happily.

                “Jagi-ya, I have to come pick you up as soon as I can. We have to go to the studio to meet my boss. He knows…” Hoon stuttered.

                “I’ll start to get ready right now. Drive safely!” Mi-Cha replied before hanging up. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as she wondered what Jayne was able to say on her behalf.

                The car ride to the studio was in utter silence. Hoon reached his right hand over and laced his fingers between hers. She gently his hand to calm him.

                “It’ll be okay, Mi-Cha. I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure you don’t lose your job over this!” Hoon’s voice croaked.

                “I know you will, Hoonie. I just hope I haven’t gotten you into any trouble.” Mi-Cha replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

                Hoon maneuvered his car into a parking space twenty minutes later. He softly kissed her lips before shutting off the engine. The couple made their way inside and took the elevator up to his manager’s office. He lightly knocked on the door.

                “Come in. Sit down and make yourselves comfortable.” Manager-nim spoke as he closed the door behind them.

                “Pak Mi-Cha! You’re the one dating Yeo Hoonmin?” Her manager asked in shock. She barely nodded her head in response, scared of the possible repercussions. “Please review your old contract.” He stated as he pushed the packet in front of where she was sitting. Carefully she read each line, noting how the clause that stated she was to not date any U-Kiss member was highlighted in neon yellow. After completely reading it, she flipped the packet over and nervously looked up. Her manager motioned for her to hand it over to him. Once she did, he handed her a new contract. “What I have placed in front of you is a new contract. It would be in your best interest to read every word and ensure you understand the terms and agreement before signing.” Biting her lip, Mi-Cha set her mind to reading every word that was printed on each page. Hoon had his head down and was gazing at his hands. He was silently praying that her job was not in jeopardy. Ten minutes later, Mi-Cha looked up and picked up the pen that was inches away. “Are there any questions before signing to this agreement?” Mi-Cha shook her head. He motioned that she was able to sign. Once her signature was etched onto the paper, she slid it towards him. “Congratulations, Pak Mi-Cha, your old contract is null and void. Your new contract is in effect starting now.” To emphasize his point, her manager took the old contract and placed it in the shredder beside him. Hoon lifted his head at the noise, curious as to what was going on. “It seems your boyfriend needs to be filled in on the details. Why don’t you tell him what you just signed?” Hoon did a double-take and glanced from her manager back to Mi-Cha.

                “We’re allowed to date, Hoonie. However, there will be no public displays of affection around staff or coworkers for six months. If we break up and there is any hostility between us or any other U-Kiss member, that may be terms for my immediate dismissal.” Mi-Cha explained as Hoon’s jaw dropped.

                “Y-you mean we can be together?” Hoon gasped. Both managers nodded. “Kamsamnida! Kamsamnida!” Hoon stood up and started bowing as he reached out and shook each of their hands.

                “Goodness, Hoon…you make it seem like we’re out to be monsters.” Manager-nim chuckled. Hoon shook his head vigorously to prove he would never imply such a thought. “You two both have someone to thank instead of us. If it wasn’t for her suggestion, this new contract wouldn’t even be in place…”

                “Who spoke to you?” Hoon asked curiously.

                “A certain bride-to-be. Well, our meeting is adjourned. You are free to continue today according to your schedules.” Manager-nim grinned as he moved to the door and opened it.

                “Kamsamnida for everything!” Mi-Cha bowed before her boss.

                “Mi-Cha, you are a vital asset to this company. We have faith that you will always remember how important your job is pertaining to the U-Kiss family.” He spoke as she nodded. His expression softened as he slowly stretched out his arms. Mi-Cha walked into his embrace as he gently patted her back. “Congratulations, dear! Take good care of him.” Hoon and Mi-Cha walked out of the office moments later and made their way back to his car.

                “Wow…our boys are growing up so fast!” Manager-nim sighed to Mi-Cha’s boss.

                “You can say that again! I think they’ll make the right decision regarding the seriousness of their relationship.” Mi-Cha’s boss said as he pointed to her contract.

                “Poor kids…they looked so scared.” Manager-nim chuckled. “Hopefully they don’t hate us for the rest of their lives.”

                “You really think we scared them that bad?” Mi-Cha’s boss asked in disbelief.

                “It looked as though Hoon was praying while Mi-Cha was reading her new contract.”

                “Aigoo…we’re only looking out for their best interest.”

                “Wow, now we really sound like our parents!” Manager-nim exclaimed. After a moment of awkward silence, Mi-Cha’s boss mumbled about getting back to his schedule for the day. Manager-nim thanked him for his time and bowed in respect upon his departure.

***

                Jayne was making dinner later on that evening in her apartment. She had received a text from Mi-Cha while she was at work wondering if her and Hoon could stop by to explain the events that happened that morning. Leaving the stove momentarily, she answered her intercom and buzzed Hoon and Mi-Cha in. Putting the burner on a low setting, she went to answer her door.

                “Annyeong Hoon and Mi-Cha. Come in. Make yourselves comfortable. Dinner will be ready in just a moment.” Jayne replied, as she motioned that she was going back into the kitchen. 

                “So, who’s the lucky girl? Anyone I know?” Soohyun whispered in Jayne’s ear as he placed his arms softly on her shoulders.

                “I’m sure you do. Why don’t you go out there and see for yourself.” Jayne giggled softly before giving him a light peck on his lips.

                “I’ll do just that!” Soohyun gently tapped her before making his way out into Jayne’s living room. “Mi-Cha!” Soohyun gasped. Jayne had just turned off the burners to the stove before joining Soohyun. “You two are dating???” Soohyun continued, letting his gaze drift from Mi-Cha to Hoon. Hoon laced his hand in hers and squeezed it gently before looking back at Soohyun.

                “Yes, we are. Have been since our trip to Singapore.” Hoon stated.

                “Omo…that’s great! You two look so cute together. Don’t you agree, jagi-ya?” Soohyun beamed.

                “Absolutely! So, what happened this morning? Something good I hope…” Jayne asked nervously.

                “What do you mean? What happened?” Soohyun knew he was out of the loop on this conversation.

                “Well, dinner should be ready. Why don’t we set the table and eat some food before we continue.” Jayne suggested. Soohyun followed Jayne into the kitchen and gathered the bowls and chopsticks. Once all of them were seated at the table and they were partaking of the meal in front of them, Mi-Cha was the first to break the silence.

                “Jayne, Hoon and I are forever indebted to you.” Mi-Cha said as she looked over at Hoon.

                “What did I do?” Jayne asked as Hoon swallowed what he was chewing.

                “She gets to keep her job. It was based on your suggestion to manager-nim that a new contract was written up for her to sign today.” Hoon broke out into a grin. Jayne dropped her chopsticks and immediately pushed herself away from the table.

                “REALLY???? Huzzah! That is fantastic news!!!” Jayne ran over to Mi-Cha’s seat and hugged her tightly. “Get over here, Hoonmin!” Jayne laughed as he got up and obeyed. As soon as he was within close enough range, she reached out and wrapped him in a hug.

                “I can’t thank you enough, Jayne! Both of us were so worried earlier.” Hoon confessed.

                “Did I not tell Mi-Cha that noona had everything under control?” Jayne cocked her eyebrow. Mi-Cha nodded shyly.

                “I’m so happy that everything worked out!” Jayne sighed in relief.

                “You have an amazing fiancé!” Hoon said to Soohyun.

                “That’s why I’m marrying her.” Soohyun beamed with pride. Soohyun got up out of his seat and gave Hoon a hearty hug before turning his attention to Mi-Cha. “I’m glad to see the two of you together. I hope you will do whatever it takes to keep each other happy!” He whispered in her ear. After they returned to their seats, Jayne picked up her glass and offered a toast to the semi-new couple. Hoon in return gave a toast to the future bride and groom. The four of them enjoyed the rest of their meal as they talked about Soohyun and Jayne’s upcoming wedding.

                “Thank you so much for such an amazing dinner!” Hoon grinned as he patted his content stomach.

                “It was my pleasure. We had such a wonderful time with you both here. I know things will be hectic with the wedding come up and the tour dates that will follow, but maybe once those dates are out of the way we can hang out together again?” Jayne proposed. Hoon and Mi-Cha energetically agreed.

                “Well, I’m sure we’ll be seeing each other here and there before the big day!” Mi-Cha sang happily. Her and Jayne squealed in delight. They said their goodbyes and Jayne softly closed the door behind them.

                “Have I mentioned lately how proud I am to be marrying you?” Soohyun whispered as he wrapped Jayne in a deep embrace.

                “Mmmmm, I think you have.” Jayne sighed contently.

                “I don’t know what all you said for that to happen, but the fact that you allowed Mi-Cha to keep her job and kept them together as a couple speaks volumes. You truly understand how closely knitted we are as a family.” Soohyun said in awe.

                “I consider each member a part of my family. It’s the least I can do considering how quickly they accepted me when we first started dating.” Jayne smiled as she gazed into his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her softly and passionately.

                “I love you so much, Jayne. More than words will ever be able to express! There is something we still haven’t really discussed with the craziness of my schedule. What are we going to do about our living arrangements? Should we start thinking about looking for an apartment together?” Soohyun asked as he her hair.

                “I actually am quite fond of this apartment. It’s not too far from where I work, either. Do I have to move?” Jayne asked hesitantly.

                “No, not at all. But, I’m not going to stay at mine with Hoon and Dongho.” Soohyun started to his chin with his right hand as he pretended to ponder where he would live.

                “Soohyun, darling…” Jayne cooed softly, making Soohyun get chills from the way she said his name. “Would you like to move in with me?”

                “Hhhhmmmm…that sounds like a fantastic offer, but I might need a bit more convincing before I can say ‘yes.’ “ Soohyun grinned like a little child. Jayne draped her arms around his neck and leaned up on her tip-toes as her lips pressed against his. He moaned into her kiss as his arms enclosed around her waist. “Mmmmm…that was amazing, but…” Soohyun wasn’t able to finish his statement because Jayne kissed him again. Their mouths met over and over as she opened her lips to allow his tongue access.

                “Convinced now?” Jayne giggled after their kiss ended.

                “Mmmmhhhhmmmm…most definitely!” Soohyun’s eyes twinkled. “Goodnight, jagi-ya. Jal ja! Won’t be long before we are husband and wife and living together.” He said as he kissed the tip of her nose. Jayne gave him an Eskimo kiss and allowed their foreheads to touch before she gave him a final kiss.

                “Saranghae, yeobo! Drive safe.”

                “Will do, jagi-ya. Saranghae. I’ll text you when I get home.” He delicately kissed her cheek and after slipping on his shoes, made his way out the door and down the stairs to his car.