I like you, I like you not

After Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Not edited. Author is too lazy]

 

A week has already passed since Exo-M started attending SM Academy. Until now, the six new flower boys are still the hot topic of the school. Girls from other schools even pass by SM academy or hang out near SMA hoping to get a glimpse of the new flower boys.

"Sehun!!" All the members of exo looked up at a bunch of girls giggling.

Sehun forced a smile and the girls squealed and ran away. The maknae's smile dropped and was replaced with an irritated look. The members of exo-k chuckled and Suho patted sehun's back.

"It's okay sehun"

It's a friday afternoon. After school ended, exo went to the outside court at the back of the campus. Baekhyun being the captain ball of the basketball team, that court is marked as exo's property. They were laughing at xiumin's joke when someone called sehun's name. It's no other than his group of fangirls. Unlike his hyungs, sehun doesn't like the attention girl's are giving him.

"Looks like my dongsaeng has fans" Luhan ruffled Sehun's hair.

Sehun sighed and buried his face on his palm.

Chanyeol scoffed "That's nothing. You should see baekhyun's fans" he nodded his head to baekhyun who's having a one on one basketball game with Kris. "They are... worst" chanyeol cringed at the thought. "It's a good thing Sumin is around to scare them away" Chanyeol dramatically sighed.

Luhan rolled his eyes at the mention of Sumin. He thought that Sumin is way scarier than any fangirl.

Luhan looked back at Kris and Baekhyun. He frowned at the figure he saw on the other side of the court "Speaking of the devil" he murmured. 

Sumin was waving at Baekhyun, but the latter is so into the game that he didn't even hear his girlfriend calling him. Sumin frowned when Baekhyun still ignored her after calling him for the fifth time. Kris who's having a hard time trying to keep Baekhyun from shooting saw Sumin and nudged Baekhyun

"Your girlfriend is here" he said. Baekhyun took a quick glance behind him and Kris used this opportunity and tried to steal the ball but Baekhyun expertly dribbled the ball and took a couple of steps back and shot a 3-pointer. He was just testing Kris but he could have finished the game 10 minutes go. 

Baekhyun went back to the bleachers with the others and grabbed the water bottle from DO. Kris sat beside Tao, still catching his breath from the intense game they had.

"After all this years I still can't beat your " Kris said and gulped down the bottle of water Tao handed him. Baekhyun smirked and punched Kris on the shoulder.

"Annyeong Oppa!" Sumin smiled at Baekhyun and waved at the other members. She already forgave Baekhyun for ignoring her earlier. She's used to it anyway. "That was a nice shot" She squeezed his shoulder. Baekhyun pulled Sumin down on his lap and whispered "why don't you give me my price"

Sumin giggled. She placed her hands on Baekhyun's cheeks and pulled him in for a hot make-out session. D.O and Suho covered Sehun's eyes instantly. Kai pouted and crossed his arms "How come you always do that to Sehun but never to me. We're both maknaes here!"

D.O rolled his eyes 

"Cause your mind is already polluted" Suho said with a bored expression.

Chanyeol laughed and smacked his thigh "BWAHAHA! Everything about kai is already polluted"

"Hey!" Kai smacked Chanyeol's head.

While the couple is still each other's breath, Luhan kept on shifting uncomfortably. He almost puked when he heard Sumin let out a small moan. Baekhyun and Sumin are almost having infront of them.

Suho cleared his throat when he noticed that the atmosphere is getting awkward "Are we going to that party tomorrow?"

Sumin opened her eyes and pulled away from Baekhyun. She wiped the corner of her lips "That's why I was looking for you guys!".

"us or Baekhyun" Luhan muttered, but only suho caught what he said.

Sumin looked at Baekhyun and hugged his neck "Oppa the host of that party is a good friend of mine, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter