First Encounter

After Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2013

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath before stepping inside SM Academy. It's been five years since he graduated high school... five years since he last stepped foot in this building. The moment he walked in, memories after memories flashed before him. His eyes trailed at the black marble floor, to the the locker area at the end of the hall. He noticed that they repainted the walls and ceiling. The once white walls are now light blue, the cream ceiling is now white. Aside from that, nothing really changed. Even the exciting aura is still there. The light feeling is still there. Baekhyun closed his eyes and smiled. This was his Kingdom, this is where everything began.

 

 

 

 

2004

 

"Oppa how are you?"

"Good Morning Oppa!"

"Hey Baekhyun I'll see you at my party tonight, okay?"

"Oppa you're so handsome!"

"Nice game last friday!"

It's a typical monday morning and as usual, boys ans girls are trying to get their attention while EXO-K walks down the hallway. Baekhyun, Kai, and Chanyeol nodded at the students who are trying to make small conversations with them.

"Check out that hottie at 12 o'clock" Chanyeol said and put his arm around Baekhyun's neck.

"Damn I wonder if she's taken" Kai grinned and slipped his thumb on his lower lips when he appeared on the other side of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun chuckled and elbowed chanyeol in the stomach. "Shut up. You're talking about my girl"

He fixed his hair and walked towards Sumin, leaving Kai and Chanyeol chuckling.

Sumin is standing next to her locker while laughing with her friends. The boys are swooning over her. Her uniform is shorter than the normal ones, making her long tanned legs more visible to everyone.

"Hey baby" Baekhyun whispered seductively at her ears. He wrapped his arms around her petite waist and snuggled her neck. Her back pressed against his chest.

"Don't baby me, I know that you're not with Kai last night" Sumin crossed her arms, pretending to be angry.

Baekhyun looked back at Kai who is standing by his locker. He smirked evily at Baekhyun and high-fived chanyeol beside him.

Baekhyun gave them a look that says "I'll kill you later" and the two boys started snickering. Baekhyun shifted his attention back to Sumin and changed his expression to his famous puppy face.

"I was with Kai when I called you babe. But I left right after to meet my cousin" Baekhyun said. 'The truth is, I met up with that 16 years old victoria's secret model.'

"You went on a date with your cousin?" Sumin raised her eyebrow

"No! We just had dinner then I dropped h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter