Sweet Luhan

After Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul POV

 

"I can imagine how perfect it will be if Myungsoo oppa is my date`!" Ga Eul beamed, her hands clasped together, looking giddy because of her little fangirl fantasy.

"Tss... yeah right." Minhyuk rolled his eyes "In your dreams Song Gaeul" He said. Minhyuk has jealousy written all over his face. I'm not sure if Gaeul didn't hear what he said, cause she would have hit him by this time. But no... she just nodded and sighed dramatically, smiling like a lovestruck fool.

"Minhyuk stop harassing Gaeul." I said said, shaking my head in disapproval. I know that Minhyuk is dying to ask Gaeul to the dance. In fact, he's already planning on how to ask her out. Me? I don't think I'm even going. If Gaeul brutally rejects Minhyuk, then as a friend,  It's my obligation to go accompany them. But if they go together, then I don't have any reason to go. I don't want to be a third wheel.

While I'm watching Minhyuk pester Gaeul, I heard someone call my name.

"Haneul!"

I looked behind me and was surprised to see him approaching our table. It's Luhan

 

End of POV

 

"Hello" He smiled, that wrinkle smile of his. You blinked up at him and looked around. Some students are watching the scene and whispering. Even Minhyuk stopped bothering Gaeul and Gaeul stopped daydreaming when luhan appeared.

"Lu...Luhan-shi, can I help y--"

"I told you to stop being formal. We're friend right?" Luhan pouted. Gasps and whispers can be heard around the room.

"They are friends?"

"Why is that cute new student talking to the freak?!"

"Did the freak do something wrong to exo??"

Luhan heard those comments but he hardly gave a damn, while you're too stuck in the moment to hear those comments. But Gaeul did heard them, and if it's possible, red smoke is coming out of her nose in anger. Minhyuk felt the dangerous aura coming from Gaeul so he reached under the table for her hand and squeezed it to calm her down. The other boys of exo are watching the whole scene from their table. Baekhyun can't believe that Luhan is really doing this. He expected him to disagree and admit defeat, but no.

"How about you call me oppa?" he said.

Your cheeks turned a light shade of pink. You hesitated for a while then you cleared your throat. "Can... Can I help you Luhan o-oppa?" you stuttered, muttering the last word. Luhan smiled widely. 

"Actually, I'm just wondering... Do you want to go to the dance with me?" 

Another round of gasps and whisperings erupted inside the cafeteria. This time even louder. You stared at luhan with mouth hanging open. Your heart beating 100x faster, as if it's going to burst out of your chest any second. Even exo can't believe that Luhan really did it, especially Baekhyun.

Luhan bit his bottom lip while waiting for your answer. He looked around anxiously, afraid that he'll get rejected infront of everyone "Uhm, Haneul... can you give me your answer now?" Luhan said.

You snapped back to reality and looked around to see that everyone is waiting for your answer. "Why me?" you asked.

Luhan chuckled and tilted his head "Why not?"

You opened your mouth to say something but you can't think of a response. "It's settled then?" Luhan said "Can I borrow your phone?" 

Without thinking, you took out your phone and handed it to him. He dialed something and after a few moments, his own cellphone vibrated. Luhan handed you back your phone "There" He smiled "Now I have your number. See you later, Haneul" he winked before turning on his heels and walking back to his friends.

You watched his back until he reached their table and you looked do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter