Sleepless

After Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is sitting on Tao's couch in his living room, staring into space.

All the members of Exo went to Tao's house early in the morning because Exo-M's maknae refuses to wake up for his first day of school.

While D.O, Suho, Chen, Kris, and Lay went to wake up Tao... Chanyeol, Sehun, and Xiumin are at the kitchen, raiding his fridge.

Kai didn't come because he had to drive his "Girlfriend of the day" to school.

Kai is really romantic and a total gentleman when it comes to his girlfriends, the only problem is that he has too many of them. 

Luhan is sitting beside Baekhyun while playing with his phone.

"Is that girl still your fiance?" Luhan asked, he doesn't want to mention Sumin's name. Luhan really dislikes Sumin, so does Lay and Chen. But Lay and Chen are keeping it cool, unlike Luhan who isn't hiding his hatred towards Sumin.

Luhan looked at Baekhyun and noticed that he's zoning out. Luhan snapped his fingers infront of Baekhyun which made him jolt.

Baekhyun groaned and rubbed his temple "what?" he grumbled

The dark circles under his eyes are visible, but that doesn't mean that he looked less handsome.

Luhan raised a brow "What's wrong with you?"

Baekhyun let out a heavy sigh and shook his head "nothing"

Luhan gave him a look "It doesn't look like nothing though. I bet that fiance of yours is giving you a hard time"

Baekhyun snapped his head to Luhan and gave him a look "Don't talk about my girlfriend like that"

Luhan raised both his hands "It's not like you love her" he spat

"Tss... what love" Baekhyun let his head fall on the back rest.

Luhan shook his head in disapproval 'Still a jerk when it comes to women' 

The truth is, Baekhyun couldn't sleep last night. He tried but he just kept on shifting on his bed. He can't get over what happened, it's the first time in his whole life that a girl rejected being kissed by him.

 

"Why am I making a big deal out of it, it's her lost!" he muttered and his bed again, and again, and again, and...again untill he can't take it anymore. Baekhyun sat up and ruffled his hair in frustration

'Damn you Kim Haneul!!' he thought and pulled his covers over his head.

 

 

 

Luhan and Baekhyun heard a loud cry from the second floor

"YAH GO AWAY!!" the baby panda roared.

Luhan sighed and stood up "Finally" he said and went to help the others get Tao ready for school.

Baekhyun groaned again, for the nth time that morning, and loosened his necktie.

Chanyeol jumped on the couch next to him with a bag of potato chips

"so?" Chanyeol fed himself a hand full of chips.

"So what?" Baekhyun grumbled without opening his eyes.

"How was it? You look tired..." Chanyeol smirked "that girl you followed last night... is she good?" Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows.

Baekhyun looked at him in disgust and shoved him "Gross"

Chanyeol laughed and turned to him again "but seriously, how was it?"

Baekhyun groaned and sighed "It's the opposite. Nothing happened"

Chanyeol raised a brow in confusion. Baekhyun sighed and closed his eyes again "I got rejected" he murmured.

Chanyeol stared  at him for a while and broke into a hysterical laugh. He literally fell on the floor, laughing.

"BWAHAHAHAH!! OH MY GOD I can't wait to tell Kai about this!" Chanyeol wiped a tear in his eyes and laughed again

"shut up" Baekhyun slightly kicked him, but chanyeol only laughed harder. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Back in the school cafeteria, you're sitting at your usual table with Minhyuk while waiting for your first class. 

Minhyuk is busy texting Gaeul while you're resting your head on the cold table. You groaned when you accidentally banged your head on the table which made the whole table shake.

you winced in pain while holding your forehead, but you just rested your head down again.

Minhyuk gave you a look and poked your arm.

"Hey" but you didn't looked up. He kept poking your arms till you go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter