The witch and the minions

After Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here you go Haneul. Please take this to the director's office" The librarian handed you a stack of papers that almost covered your face.

"Yes Mrs. Han" You tried to bow but the papers almost fell.

You ascended the stairs while trying to balance the tower of papers in your hands. "Woah!" The papers swayed to the left and almost fell.

'How can director Do sign all of these' You thought

when you reached the director's office, before you can reach for the door knob, someone opened the door. You looked back and jolted with wide eyes.

"You need help?" D.O smiled. Baekhyun looked up from his phone when he heard Kyungsoo talking to someone.

Your eyes met with Baekhyun and he raised his eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" D.O leaned down on your face, blocking Baekhyun from your view. You realized that you're zoning out and looked down, making your hair fall on your face again. 

Baekhyun and D.O exchanged looks and looked back at you "uhm.. Are you taking those to my father?" D.O asked.

You did not look up and just nodded. 

"Okay. I'll hand them over for you" D.O took the stack of papers from you and walked in the office.

You started walked only to bump into someone. You looked up and saw Baekhyun looking down at you and you quickly looked down again.

"Sorry" you said, almost imperceptible and started running but thanks to your clumsiness, you stepped on your shoelace on your first step.

You let out  squeal, but instead of hitting your face on the floor, you fell into someone's arms.

Your heart raced and you looked at your savior.

You swear your face is 5 shades redder now.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked.

You quickly got back on your feet and cleared you throat "thanks" you muttered and walked off

"...Sure" Baekhyun watched you until you turned to the corner. He smiled to himself and tilted his head.

'She always smells like vanilla. I wonder what she looks like...'

Baekhyun do remember you. He remembered when he bumped into you on his way to class and the time he saw you at the music room. He thought you look strange cause your face is always covered with your hair, that's why he can't figure out what you look like. 

"Hey Baekhyun! Dad's not here. Get your in here!" His thought was interrupted by D.O's loud voice 

"Shut up! I'm coming!" 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

It's lunch time and you're at the cafeteria with Gaeul and Minhyuk. Today's special is Chicken Ala King

"Yah! Will you stop taking my food!? you have your own!" Gaeul shouted.

"I like yours better" Minhyuk took another piece of chicken from her plate.

Gaeul sighed and shook her head. You laughed at your friends and ate a spoonful of rice. 

"Hannie~~" Gaeul beamed at you. Her and Minhyuk's nickname for you is Hanni

You blinked at her and raised your eyebrow "Yes?"

Gaeul is cute, you have to admit that, but sometimes it's scary cause you know that she's about to ask you a favor.

It's not that you don't like to do anything for her, but once, she asked you to watch Infinite's concert with her and you waited outside the venue for 10 hours.

"Infinite is leaving for Japan tonight and they won't be back for 6 months" She sniffled.

You sighed and closed your eyes

"Will you go to the airport with me?" she pouted "I have to see Myungsoo oppa before he leaves" 

"tss... Myungsoo Oppa..." Minhyuk muttered and he yelped when Gaeul kicked him under the table

You looked at her expressionless

"Please?" she batted her eyelashes at you

You wrinkled your nose and scoffed

"Your aegyo won't work on me, Gaeul. I'm also a girl remember?"

"Yeah! why don't you try it on me?" Minhyuk leaned towards gaeul and she leaned back in disgust.

"Yeah, like you're a man"

You laughed a little and sighed "Fine, I'll go with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter