Pride

After Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NOT EDITED]

Crappy chapter ahead. I just want to update as a gift for you guys. Thank you for not unsubscribe even though I update like a turtle. please DO upvote my story :)

Bear with me for the slow updates guys. It's my exam week. I can't promise you that I'll update often after my midterms though... I have a lot of pending things to do.

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

I kissed my mom goodbye and followed Baekhyun to his car. I really don't have any plans today. I just wanted to get away from Baekhyun, but God must hate me because I just ended up being alone with him. He kept on giving me that seductive look.

I Followed Baekhyun to his car. He opened the door for me and even buckled me up. I froze when he reached around my waist and his face was just centimeters away from me. Baekhyun noticed that I was holding my breath. He turned his head and looked at me. I can feel his warm minty breath on my lips. Is he trying to kiss me again? I was getting ready to push him away. But to my surprise, he just smiled at me and pulled away, closing the door and walking infront of the car to the drivers seat. He put on his seatbelt and started the engine before turning to me.

"So where to?" He smiled.

Where am I going anyway? I haven't thought of this yet. My brain seems to function 10 times slower when this guy is around me. He waited for my answer as I played with the hem of my skirt.

"Uh-uhmmm...."

"Okay." Baekhyun smiled and drove out of the lot.

I stared at Baekhyun with mouth hanging "but-"

"Don't worry. I'm not trying to kidnap you." He said with eyes fixed on the road.

"Wait! W-where are we going?" I asked.

Baekhyun smiled and turned to me "To have fun"

We drove in Silence. I can feel him glancing at me from time to time. I blew my cheeks and Peeked at him from the corner of my eyes. He's wearing a dark blue v-neck shirt. His hair is dark violet and is styled in a messy updo. His left arm is propped up on the door while his right hand is resting on the stirring wheel. He looks like he's doing a photoshoot for a men's perfume.

(this is what he's suppose to look like. Credits to the owner of this GIF.)

 

"I know I'm handsome but you know it's bad to stare" he said. I didn't even realized that I was staring at him. I blushed and quickly shifted my gaze back to the road. I blew my bangs and pouted. Look who's talking! how cocky. I shifted my gaze out of the window. The sky is getting darker outside, or is the window just tinted? I wondered and unconsciously blew my cheeks. Little did I know,Baekhyun is watching me from the corner of his eyes

We arrived at myungdong. Baekhyun took me to a boutique that looks really expensive. How can I tell? simply because we're the only customer in the shop even though all the items are beautiful. And duh... I can see signature items everywhere!. Seriously, it's like something my mom would beg me to wear.

"Hello Young Master Baekhyun! We're glad you're here again!" The manager said. She looks like she's in her late 20s to early 30s. She flipped her long jet black hair and batted her eyelashes. That is so disgusting, she's flirting with a guy who's just like her younger brother. Though Baekhyun couldn't care less. He's probably used to girls flirting with him.

"I'll give you and hour. Get whatever you like and I'll buy them for you" 

"Excuse me?" I raised a brow.

"This is a private shopping store. Only members can shop here. Everything in this store is limited edition or collector's items. Grab ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter