Piano

After Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N from this chapter onwards, Haneul will be you :) Let your imagination work!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You're at a cafe with Minhyuk and Ga Eul. As usual, they are bickering like elementary students who are doing a dabate. They've been going on and on ever since you stepped in this cafe and it amazes you how they can always debate about something for hours. So far their longest record is 3 hours.

It's been giving you quite a headache and it didn't help that you're sitting in between them. You darted your eyes to Minhyuk then to Ga Eul then Minhyuk again then Ga Eul again and back, depending on who is currently talking. You can feel the tension between them, but at the same time you can feel love coming from your right, where Minhyuk is.

"For your information they never lipsynch UNLESS they really needed to!" Ga Eul barked

"And when is that? like always?" Minhyuk shot back

They are arguing about infinite. Did I ever mention that Ga Eul is a big kpop fan? well she is. Behind her smart casual appearance hides a really aggressive fan girl. Too bad for Minhyuk though, she's not a fan of B2ST, who's signed under their entertainment company.

 "Excuse me Mr. Know-it-all, their voice is so perfect you won't even know the difference between live and recorded!"

"Well excuse you, but I think I know more about those idols of yours than you do"

Ga Eul stared at him in disbelief with slightly opened

"what, now you're admitting your inner fanboy-ness after insulting seven of the hottest kpop idols in the industry?!!"

Minhyuk smirked at her and tilted his head to the side "No, Ms. Fan girl. But I think you forgot that I actually have friends who are in the industry you're talking about" he said emphasizing industry.

Ga Eul rolled her eyes and leaned back "How arrogant. If you're talking about the ones signed under your father's entertainment then I'm sorry to inform you Mr.Lee that I'm not impressed at all" Ga Eul stated while looking at her side.

You looked at Minhyuk now, waiting for his answer but he's just smirking at her. You giggled and looked down at the cup of purple sweet potato latte between your palms. Minhyuk crossed his arms on the table and leaned towards Ga Eul.

"No, but I'm talking about the one Yoseob hyung introduced to me last saturday."

What Minhyuk said instantly got Ga Eul's attention and she looked at him with squinted eyes that is telling him to continue talking.  You too leaned in in curiosity.

You know that Minhyuk have lots of celebrity friends but none of them really impressed Ga Eul.

If it's not Infinite, Big Bang, Super Junior, or shinee, then she won't really give a damn.

Minhyuk smirked before fishing his phone out of his jean pocket and scrolling down his phonebook. When he found what he's looking for, he grinned and tossed his phone to Ga Eul, which she caught of reflex.

Ga Eul's eyes grew big, it's like her eyes are going to pop out of its socket and her jaw dropped.

Minhyuk chuckled in victory and snatched his phone from her. Ga Eul is still frozen in her sit while staring at her empty hands.

"Yep!" Minhyuk leaned back and crossed his palms behind his head "I thought he's a snob because he kept on giving people those death glares but he's actually nice. He's the visual of infinite, right?"

With that said, you already knew who's the new friend Minhyuk made. It's non other than the visual of infinite, Ga Eul's ultimate bias, Kim Myungsoo.

You giggled and looked at Ga Eul who is still frozen in her spot. Minhyuk snapped his fingers infront of her which made her jerk up.

"I have to go... uhm... clean my collection" Ga Eul took her bag and walked out of the cafe, still in deep thoughts.

You heard Minhyuk laughing beside you and when you looked at him, his expression changed to that one again. The one he never showed to Ga Eul, his lovestruck look

You clucked your tongue and eyed Minhyuk suspiciously. He stopped laughing and looked at you looking all innocent.

"What" he blinked 

"You don't really have his number, don't you?" You aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter