The bet

After Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early this morning, the librarian who happens to be your teacher in your first 2 subjects, excused you from your first two classes to help her out at the library. The new books just arrived and she wants you to help her clean out the old shelves and pack the old books that will be donated to a charity.

"Haneul, this will be a good addition for your college application!" The usually scary librarian smiled at you.

You just nodded and took the rag from her to wipe the shelves. She's very protective of the library books so she doesn't trust just anyone to clean them. Good thing she asked for the janitors help to carry the old books and pack them or else you would die in the library within the next 5 hours. You don't even know how this is necessary for your college application, you're not even sure if you can attend college. But you just shrugged it of and looked on the bright side. At least you're exempted from all of your activities and quizzes today. You walked to far end of the bookshelves and started taking the old books out and wiping the shelves. You have two periods to finish at least 1/8 of the whole library before lunch.

 

 

 

 

It was another boring school day until lunch time came. The student council president just announced the annual school dance. Last year it was a masquerade. The year before, it was a black and white ball. This year, it's going to be a fairytale themed ball.

Everyone in the cafeteria is buzzing about the upcoming event. The girls are fussing over what to wear while the guys are talking about who to ask to the ball.

Even the boys of Exo are excited about the event. except for Baekhyun who's been in a bad mood since this morning. They are having lunch on their usual table in the center of the cafeteria.

"So should I take a model this time or an idol?" Kai thought, tapping his chin.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Exo never ask a girl from their own school to be their date. It's either they go with the prettiest girl in school, pick a girl from a well known family, or take a celebrity. Since Baekhyun gets the prettiest and most popular girl in school, that leaves them with the last 2 options.

"I'm just taking Krystal again." D.O said, munching on a banana pie.

Tao's eyes grew saucers "J-jung K-krystal???!!!" He exclaimed.

Xiumin chuckled and patted Tao's shoulder. D.O blinked at him and took a bite of his pie "Yes" he nodded.

Tao dropped his head on the table and whined "I can't believe you're going with her"

"He also went with her last year" Suho said

"And the year before" Sehun added.

Tao glared at D.O who's innocently munching on his pie and grabbed the banana pie from him.

"Hey that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter