Party 2: Flirty Baekhyun

After Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There is still an hour left before the party so you decided to take the children to the playground behind the center to play. You're sitting at the swing while watching them running around and chasing each other. 

You can't take the smile off your face because seeing these children happy and hearing their laughters is your own happiness.

A little 5 year old girl with a black bob cut hair ran to you.

"Sena, what's the matter?" you asked the little girl who's hugging your legs.

Sena is your favorite among all of the orphans. She's a very bright and cheerful girl.

Sena grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the mini garden. She picked a small pink flower and pulled you down. You bent down until you're almost on the same level and she reached up and tucked the small pink flower behind your ears.

You smiled at her and picked her up. Sena hugged your neck with her short arms and rested her head on your shoulders.

"I love you unni!" she beamed and kissed your cheek.

While you spin Sena around, someone is watching you from a distance. 

Baekhyun is leaning against a tree a few meters away. He saw you heading to the back of the center with the kids so he followed you out. He's been watching you playing with the kids and he found himself smiling.

'Interesting' Baekhyun thought

You put Sena down and she ran back to the other children. 

You felt a little dizzy from all the spinning so you went back to sit at the swing again. 

When Baekhyun saw that you're alone, he thought that it's the perfect time to approach you.

 

 

Baekhyun POV

She looks so cute while trying to swing herself. I walked behind her and slowly pushed the swing forward. She gasped and looked up at me. At first, she squinted her eyes, looking confused. But then her eyes widened.

'Ha! She must be shocked because she just saw a handsome guy'

She quickly looked down and played with her hands nervously.

'did I do something wrong?' I scratched my head and kneeled in front of her.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" I asked. I peeked at her face and it's bright red.

A smirk quickly formed on my lips 'I'm making her blush!'

"D-don't you recognize me?" She mumbled.

I wrinkled my forehead in confusion.

"I don't think we've met before because I surely won't forget such a pretty face"

Her head snapped up and I winked at her. She quickly looked down again and her cheeks burned again.

I stood up and extended my hand in front of her.

"I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun"

She swallowed hard and tried to act normal but obviously she failed. She looked at my hand for a few second then shook it. Her hand feels so soft and small. I can feel her still shaking a bit.

"Unni! it's time to go in!" Jangmi, one of the teen orphans, shouted.

We both looked at her as she waved and ran inside with the kids, then looked back at each other. 

Her eyes shifted to our hands, still holding and she quickly pulled away and stood up. She cleared and quickly walked away.

A smirked formed on my lips as I watch her enter the building.

 

 

End of Baekhyun's POV

 

 

You were sitting in the corner in deep thoughts while bitting your nails. It's a habit of yours when you're nervous.

'Did h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter