Beautiful Chaos

Down the Rabbit Hole

Kyuhyun stepped outside, with Sungmin tailing him, and found the Red King all ready for the fight.

Inhaling deeply, Kyuhyun walked into the arena.

Both gladiators had menacing aura about them, competitive and fearless.

It was the King who spoke first.

 

"God favours the strong and powerful, punishes the other guilty ones." he said, lifting the sword. "My victory will determine your guilt."

"I'd advise you to save your breath, Your Majesty." Kyuhyun snickered.

 

A loud horn rang into the air, and the duel began.

They charged at each other fiercely, their swords flashing under the burning light.

The King swiftly swung his sword at Kyuhyun, who succeeded in defending himself from it.

Kyuhyun didn't waste a second in throwing in an attack, but the King didn't let the other find a loophole either.

The swords struck each other non-stop, the clashes and clanks slashing through the air of intensity.

 

"Huh, not bad, for a human." the King smirked, distancing himself from Kyuhyun for a short moment.

"Running out of breath already?" Kyuhyun held up the sword again.

"That's my line." Yesung growled.

 

The King plunged forward once more, but Kyuhyun managed to block him off.

They were shoved apart by the force of their swords crashing against each other.

The audience gaped in awe, and among them, Sungmin was also enjoying the view.

With a furious roar, the King brandished his blade at Kyuhyun, and their swords collided mid-air, pushing against one another in full force.

Leaving only a span of distance between their faces, Yesung spat his words out harsh.

 

"I hear that you're here for my mistress."

"And unfortunately for you," Kyuhyun scorned in breathless whisper. "You and your helpless turtle clad aren't doing so well in protecting him."

"Well, you're not done watching, then." the King hissed.

 

That was when a high-pitched girl-like voice cut through the air of the arena.

 

"Stop the fight!"

 

Both Kyuhyun and Yesung whipped their heads in the direction of the voice, and it was Yesung who gasped in shock.

The owner of the voice turned out to be-

 

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Your Majesty?!"

 

Captain Dodo.

No, Ryeowook....or whatever.

And yes, he popped out of nowhere like the White Queen did.

 

Kyuhyun let out a puff of air, as Yesung dropped his sword and hiccuped with a startled look.

Ryeowook, who (to Kyuhyun's despair) still hasn't disposed of the goddamn raw fish in his hand, stormed towards Yesung and smacked the King's head with the fish.

 

"Ouch!"

"You cheater!" Ryeowook shrieked. "How could you do this to me? I go out for an hour, and you play single and get yourself in affairs with mistresses?!"

"Honey, wait, I can explain!" Yesung covered his head from Ryeowook's mad-lover attacks and hurried to give an excuse. "I was just pretending to be-"

"Shut up! This is already the third time! I'm not forgiving you until I make that cute philtrum of yours into a pulp!"

 

Ryeowook began beating up the royal guy with the half-eaten fish.

Yesung started running around the arena, trying to escape the wrath of his little beloved captain.

Shindong was peeling his seventh cheese burger regardless of anything that was going on here.

Leeteuk was wailing for no reason again.

The jury men were still cheering loud, almost screaming like hooligans.

The turtle men were scattered about the place, flapping and shouting something incomprehensive.

It was chaos.

And Kyuhyun was standing in the middle of it with his mouth half-open, totally clueless.

 

At that precise moment, the Cheshire Cat slid up the side of Sungmin and waved its tail.

 

"Run, sweethearts, run." Heechul sang in Sungmin's ear.

 

Without a second of hesitation, Sungmin bolted towards Kyuhyun, grabbed the latter's hand and raced.

 

"They're getting away!" yelled the turtle men.

 

Cackling, Sungmin led Kyuhyun away from the chasing crowd, darted across the wonderland and up the rabbit hole in a flashing moment.

 

"It's time." Sungmin panted as he halted in his tracks all of a sudden and whirled around to Kyuhyun.

"What?" Kyuhyun wrinkled his brow in confusion.

"Time to wake up." Sungmin smiled, wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun's neck. "Wake up, and I'll be there."

 

The rabbit man planted a sweet peck on Kyuhyun's lips, and winked.

 

"See you in the human world."

 

Then, before Kyuhyun could even realize what this was about, Sungmin evaporated into thin air.

The chasing crowd was melting into an unidentifiable lump, and the world of Starcraft was collapsing.

Not to mention the ground shaking hard as if there was an earthquake.

 

'Something's strange.'

 

Well, tell me about it.

This is wonderland, for goodness' sake.

Lose it, big boy, here goes countdown!

Three!

Two!

One!

Boom!

 

Kyuhyun's eyes flew open.

He found himself lying down on his bed, like he usually would be on a Saturday morning if he didn't have any Super Junior schedules to attend. Which he did today.

When he shifted in the midst of the blankets with a groan, he heard the manager's voice calling for the members to drag their asses out.

 

"Hey, Sungmin, where on earth is Kyuhyun? He's not in his room!" Youngjin, the manager, was saying at the top of his lung.

"Oh, he's in my room." Sungmin answered as he casually opened the door to his room where Kyuhyun was trying to crawl out of the remnants of his dream.

"Again?" Youngjin yelped. "Why does he always end up in your room when he was so happy to finally have a room on his own? What's the point of having two separate rooms then, just get back as roommates already."

 

Sungmin only laughed, closing the door behind him and approaching the bed.

 

"Morning, Kyu." he rolled on top of Kyuhyun like a pet bunny that has been waiting for his owner to play with him.

"Morning." Kyuhyun chuckled, brushing his lips against Sungmin's forehead.

"Come on, wake yourself up, we better get ready." Sungmin told him.

"Let's snuggle a bit more." the younger locked the older in a strong embrace.

 

They knew they were on tight schedule, and Youngjin was going to be mad.

But what the hell.

 

"I had a really weird dream." Kyuhyun brought up the topic out of the blue.

"Dream?" Sungmin blinked.

"You were in it." muttered Kyuhyun. "Well, almost everybody was."

"What's it about?"

"Wonderland." Kyuhyun replied. "A world of non-human. Full of strangest creatures."

 

At that, Sungmin spread a sly grin across his face.

 

"You're still in wonderland, Mr. Gamer." he said in a deliciously seductive voice that reminded Kyuhyun of the bunny in his dream. "How can you be sure that you're not dreaming now?"

 

Chills ran down the back.

Kyuhyun was lost.

Once again.

 

"I..."

 

But, when Sungmin came down to and bite his lips....

 

"Nice to see you in the human world, y prince."

 

Hell, he loved it either way.

 

 

-The End-