Gamer in Wonderland

Down the Rabbit Hole

Killing Zergs in a horrendous game of Starcraft was a normal everyday routine of a certain man of noble birth named Cho Kyuhyun.

Slashing, stabbing, thrashing, destroying.

Murder, murder, murder.

 

The excitement it gave him led the man of royalty to stay up all night and right till afternoon, staring into the screen until his eyes almost popped out, until he couldn't even remember the time he sat in the garden with his computer to begin the game in the first place.

It was only when the game was actually over with his victory that he realized that his spine was a second away from breaking into pieces and in desperate need of exercise.

 

"Losers." Kyuhyun smirked as he switched the monitor off and stretched his legs out to relieve his muscles, and more essentially, his spine which snapped with scary cracking noises.

 

Then he yawned lazily.

All the deprived sleep was swooping back and attacking at once, stirring up his world dizzier.

He rubbed his eyes with both hands and shook his head to chase away the sleep.

 

That was when it happened.

Something rushed across the lawn in front of his eyes.

He blinked and glanced around to see what it was, but instead found a tree standing some meters away which wasn't there before.

Hang on a tick, was it there before or not?

'I must be tired.' Kyuhyun thought as he got up to head back to his castle. 'And a little hungry, too.'

 

But then he heard a rustle again.

It was definitely coming from behind the tree.

With knitted eyebrows, he glared at the tree for a good hard minute, when a little white rabbit jumped out to his sight.

 

'Hey, it's a bunny.' thought Kyuhyun delightfully, walking up to the rabbit to pat it.

 

The rabbit, however, sniffed and avoided his hands.

 

"It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." said Kyuhyun, reaching out for the bouncing bunny.

 

Then the rabbit did the strangest thing.

It rummaged through its pocket (yes, a pocket just miraculously appeared) and took out a watch larger than its whole body (yes, it's totally possible).

 

"I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!" it squeaked, hopping away with the watch.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun was shocked.

 

Do rabbits talk?

Well, come to think of it, the monsters in Starcraft do, so why not a rabbit?

 

"What are you late for?" asked Kyuhyun.

"I'm late, I'm late!" the bunny repeated, disregarding Kyuhyun's question. "No time to say goodbye. Hello! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"

"How curious." Kyuhyun murmured, deciding to follow the little animal.

 

He quickly caught up with the rabbit, which stopped before a small cave.

 

"Wait, you're not gonna go in there, are you?" Kyuhyun wrinkled his nose in distaste.

 

Without answering, the rabbit whirled back to look up at Kyuhyun as if the human was stupid or something.

 

"What?" Kyuhyun shrugged. "I'm not getting dirt on my clothes, I have to wear them for tea!"

 

Then there was another strangest thing.

The rabbit sneered (actually sneered), and suddenly its body started to grow bigger and bigger, transforming into a human figure.

In a bare second, what stood in front of Kyuhyun was a stunningly y, stunningly beautiful male with white blond hair and a white silk robe barely covering his milky skin and almost hanging off one shoulder in an alluring manner.

The only proof that this blond-haired male used to be a rabbit just a moment ago was the pair of dark, black eyes.

 

"Tea, did you say?" the rabbit man spoke, his voice so damn attractive that Kyuhyun had to hold his breath. "Well, if you ask me, sir. There's one hell of a tea party down where I'm going."

 

He his upper lip in a seductive way and winked at Kyuhyun, before flashing a luscious smile and turning back towards the cave to disappear into the rabbit hole.

 

"Hang on." Kyuhyun frowned. "Was that a guy or a girl?"

 

But whether a guy or a girl, it was HOTNESS overload.

With a heavy sigh, Kyuhyun chose to sacrifice his expensive clothes and go down the rabbit hole.

 

"It better be worth it." muttered Kyuhyun, crawling into the cave.

 

When he arrived at an open end on the other side of the cave, he discovered himself in a completely different world.

 

'Holy .' he thought. 'Why do I get the feeling that I've been here before?'

 

Yes, indeed.

It was the world of Starcraft.

Minerals! Minerals everywhere!

But no Zergs or anything like that (because this parody is for young kids as well and Zergs don't look so appropriate, plus the author does not like them).

 

"Curiouser and curiouser." mumbled Kyuhyun, then whipped his head side to side. "No, actually not that curious, I know everything about this."

 

By the way, where did the rabbit man go?