Noticing

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter was passing by, and spring was on its way. It was sometime in late February…

“MOON!” They all scream when Moon walk in a bag full of groceries. “What are you doing here? I thought you were to cool to hang out with us.” Kikwang said grabbing some of the bag out of her grasp. “Pfft, cool is too overrated and I was in the neighborhood, thought I would stop by since I haven’t seen you guys in for such a long time.” Moon said walking towards the kitchen. “Well, it’s a good thing that you didn’t forget about us. That would be horrible.” Junhyung said leaning against the wall. “How could I ever forget about you guys. You guys are so important to me, you have no idea.” Moon said pouring out her feelings. “Whoa! Moon! It’s great to see your face again.” Doojoon said pulling Moon into a bear hug. “Yes, yes great to see you too.” She said pushing Doojoon away. “HO, Ho, Ho, what do we have here.” Moon turn around and just smirked. “Food...Excuse me while I look through the bags” Dongwoon said totally ignoring Moon that just roll her eyes. “Hello to you too Dongwoon. Great seeing you.” Moon said walking out of Dongwoon walking path.

“Ah, come here!” Yoseob said pulling Moon into hug. “Where have you been. How are you doing. You know, it would great if you call or text us sometime instead of going MIA. Did you start class already?”

“Whoa, Yoseob, one question at a time. I’ve been at work, school and home. I’m doing great just to let you know. And the reason why I haven’t hit any of you guys up is because I got busy. Trust me.” Moon said answering all of Yoseob’s question. “Even too busy for Kai?” Yoseob teased. Moon sigh and shook her head, “Barely enough time to even think about him.” Moon said tossing Kai out of her thoughts. “Well, I guess that’s fair then. How is Sun doing?” Yoseob ask. Doojoon tried to relax, he hasn’t heard that name in for months. “Sun? I don’t know, haven’t talk to her recently.” Moon said brushing the idea off that her best friend didn’t even stay close in contact anymore. “Well enough about me. What about you guys? Why don’t you guys text us up? How are you guys holding up lately? Oh! Are you guys planning to make a comeback. Wait...Don’t tell me I want to-”

“Whoa Moon, now you got to calm down on the question.” Yoseob said pulling the groceries out of the bag and setting them on the counter. “Just saying…”

*

“Gosh I can never get over your cooking” Dongwoon said laying flat on the floor slowly falling into a food coma. “You’re very welcome.” Moon said taking everyones plate and setting them into the sink. “Don’t worry Moon, I got this” Doojoon said setting his plate in the sink. Moon was taken back at what Doojoon was doing, he would never do something like this...unless if he was force too. “KIKWANG! DONGWOON! DISHES!” Doojoon scream from kitchen. “Ha, it was too-good-to-be-true” Moon said laughing. Doojoon just shrugged off what Moon said and follow her out towards the living room.

“Yoseob, I heard that you’re in a musical now. How’s that coming along?” Moon asked sitting on the couch watching as Hyunseung scan through the channels. “Yeah I did, it’s going great. I love the experience working with all the pro’s up there.” Yoseob said getting excited. Moon was about to ask more questions when her phone suddenly rang. Moon excuse herself from the living room and walked towards the kitchen.

“Hello...No I set it on the desk. Yes, where you sit all the time. No, *sigh* I’ll be there.” Moon hang up and roll her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter