138 pt 1

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Guys. Stop you’re going to make me cry.” Sun said with her voice cracking. The night was late, and everyone was making speeches which Sun did not know why, but it made her smile and almost...just almost made her cry. “Just cry you big baby.” Moon said shoulder bumping her. “No, I will not cry” Sun said lifting her head up and stare at the ceiling so that her tears would not fall down. “Being stubborn as usually?” Doojoon said throwing an arm around Sun’s shoulder. “Yup. I’m just gonna uh...go.” Moon did not want to be third wheel so she attempted to leave but was pulled back. “No, you can’t leave me here.” Sun said. Mon rolled her eyes and said, “trust me, you’ll be fine and plus, I’m thirsty.”

 

“Oh, you’re thirsty.” Sun said raising her eyebrows up and down. Moon face palm herself. “You know what. Forget it. Take care of her Doojoon.” Moon said running awaying from the couple. “Thirsty? I don’t get it.” Doojoon said. “Oh, nothing...just...she must be dehydrated.” Sun laugh.

Moon made her way to the drink table, and started to pour herself a drink but someone had snatch her cup away. “hey!” She turn and immediately shut . “K...Kai.”

 

“Oh this is going to be good” Sun said watching what was happening to Moon. Just then Sun saw Yoseob walking behind Moon and Sun literally was getting giddy and was clapping like a seal. Doojoon who was behind her look at her weird. But then he looked up and saw what she saw. “Shouldn’t we go help her?” he asked.

 

Sun thought for a minute and was going to go help but then that would require her to in. “Nah, we’ll watch from a far. then when things get heated we’ll help out. Come on, I know you want to watch too.” Sun said lightly elbowing Doojoon from behind. “You are so evil.” Doojoon said flicking Sun’s head. “Hey, what true friends would do. Watch then decided” Sun said laughing and rubbing her hands together evilly. “Come on.” Doojoon said dragging Sun away from the view and taking her to the dance floor. “Wait! But it’s just about to started. Doojoon!”

 

“Hi….” he said.

“Hi…”She said

“How are you?” he said

“Okay. You?” she said

“To be honest, horrible.” Those words stabbed her heart and when she kept looking at Kai, she notice that he lost weight but it was very vague “Kai...I’m so sorry. I really am.”

 

“You shouldn’t be apologizing.” Moon turn around and saw Yoseob behind her. Oh shoot. Kai didn’t say anything and just stared down Yoseob. At this point he didn’t care if Yoseob was older. “This is 2 person conversation. Not three. Don’t go butting in people’s conversation.” Kai sharply said. “You’re right. Sorry. I was just grabbing something to drink when I accidently heard you two talking.” Yoseob said now facing his front body to Kai who was leaning against the counter.

 

“Guys, let’s not do this right now.” Moon said taking a step back. “No, let’s do this right now.” Kai said pulling Moon closer to him. However Yoseob also had grab Moon’s arm. Moon felt she was the rope, and the two guys were playing tug-of-war.

 

“I think she has a choice here. So you may want to lay your hands off of her.” Yoseob said. “I’ll let go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter