Girls Day Out

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdRzmKUGrN8

--------------------------------------------------------

Sun and Moon FINALLY able to find time to hang out decide to go shopping.

“Moon” Sun says as they are walking and window shopping.

“Yeah?” Moon answers staring at a dress.

“uhh….I have something to tell you..”

Moon turns to Sun worried.

“What is it?” Moon asked.

“Ummm….Yongguk and I….”

“OHH MY GOSH!” Moon covers . “Did you and Yongguk….”

“What?! NO! No!!!” Sun screams out. Moon sighs in relief.

“I was going to tell you that we are dating now.” Sun said smiling.

“Awww….thats so sweet! How long now?” Moon asked.

“For like a month now..”

“And you hid that from me?! So when I asked about you and Yongguk you lied?!?!” Moon asked loudly.

“Calm DOWN” Sun said as Moon squealed around like a little girl.

“So…how did he ask you?!”

"Well it started like this..."

FLASHBACK

"Yongguk!" Himchan scream. "Dude! man I'm right here theres no need to freaking yell" Yongguk said in frustration.

*Vibrates* Yongguk grabs his phones and opens up his message.

"Hello dear child! I have something really important to tell you" Sun texted Yongguk

"What is it" Yongguk answer back

"I skipped school today because *cough cough* Jungup and Zelo left me hanging again"

Yongguk just sigh and shook his head

"How many times did I tell you to NOT skip school!?" Yongguk just shook his head

"I'm just joking! My parents would kill me if I skip school hahah!" Yonggguk just let out a little laugh. "Hyung~!" Zelo sang. Yongguk put his straight face back on. "What Zelo?"

"Are you texting Sun noona!?" Zelo said as he came running towards yongguk and sat next to him. "No!" Yongguk denied

"Oh then it must be Moon noona then!"

"Your not even close" Yongguk said and got up.

"Hyung, so hows the song coming along?" Daehyun asked out of know where.

"Uhh good question..."

"So..are you going to answer my question or leave me hanging?"

Yongguk just walkes away and tries to ignore Daehyun question.

"Yongguk!" Himchan scream again. "What" Yongguk answer.

"Sun texted me and she told me you hate her!"

"What! When did I text that!?" Thats when Yongguk glared a look at Youngjae.

Youngjae just walks away and starts to whistle. "Yoo Youngjae!"

Yongguk quickly grabs his phone and texted Sun. "Sun that was so not me! I swear!" Yongguk panic alittle

"hahahhahah What are you talking about???"

"You know...didnt you get a text from me saying that I hate you?"

"PUAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!! I mean if you hate me then thats cool too you dont have to go tell the whole entire world"

Yongguk stares at his phone for a bit and Himchan starts to roll on the floor laughing.

"puahhahahahahhahhahah Yongguk you should of seen your face! It was woooo ahhahaha" Himchan still laughing could not finish his sentence. "Himchan...YOUR DEAD!"

Sun on the other side still confuse on whats happening but she got the idea. "What a bunch of weirdos" Sun said out loud. Sun looked up and her brother was looking at her like shes a crazy child. "You wouldn't understant" She said to one of her brother.

Sun just got back from work that night. Sun looked at her phone and recieved a text from Moon. "Did you hear!!!??"

"Hear what?"

"Oh, nothing" Sun facepalm herself. "KYAH FREAK TO HARD!" Sun said while rubbing her face.

Sun threw her phone across the bed and decided to take a shower.

*vibrates*

"Whew! I feel so clean now" Sun said as she started to change. She jumped on her bed and grab her phone. She opens up her text and its from Youngaje. Sun just growl when she recieve that text from him. 

"Come here RIGHT NOW" Sun read.

"Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter