Car ride

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmzhjGN9GC8

“Why do I even play? My stupid coach won’t even put me in. Psht…” Sun said as she was taking off her knee pads and let her hair down. “I didn’t even break a sweat” Sun said. She was so into complaining that she didn’t even notice Kai and Chanyeol standing there. “Uh, Sun...I hope you know that Kai and Chanyeol are here” Moon said as Kai came up and ran next to Moon. “Does it look like I care right now?” Sun said sounding irritated. “Someone is in an itchy mood” Kai said. “I like to see you be on a team and not get any playing time” Sun snapped. Sun just sigh and chug down her water bottle. “Jeez, just saying” Kai said quietly. Moon just poked his side…hard and he just looked at her.

“Hi Sun. Good job...even though you only got a little playing time. I think you did really well.” Chanyeol said trying to cheer up Sun. “Psht, if she would've put me in, I think we could have won. But I forgot that I barely care about this team.” Sun said walking ahead of everyone. Chanyeol just sigh and kept his head down. “What’s wrong with the happy virus?” Moon asked as she saw Chanyeol head down. “Maybe it would be harder than I thought” Chanyeol said. “I told you Hyung. She stubborn as a rock” Kai mention. Moon just ignore Kai and patted Chanyeol’s back. “Don’t worry, she's just having a bad day.” Moon tried to convince Chanyeol. “And annoying” Kai said quietly but enough for Moon to hear. Moon turn around and smacked Kai. “Ouch, what the heck!? Is this how you treat your boyfriend?” Kai said as he rub his arm where Moon smack.

They all left the school building and Sun was already waiting in front of her car playing with her phone. Before they approached Sun, Moon whisper to Chanyeol, “Here’s your chance, we’ll meet you at the restaurant. Don’t worry, just mention food, and she be happy. Trust me” Moon said as she and Kai left hand in hand.

Chanyeol just took and deep breath and walked towards Sun. Sun looked up an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter