Moons Mini POV's

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hXS2H6CT4M&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW&index=55

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been a couple of months after B2ST’s success. So Moon and Yoseob has been having a hard time spending time with each other. However, Moon had finally warmed up to Kai. As a result Kai often visits the office, he would always find any excuse to go see her, without Moon even knowing it, she’d fallen for Kai’s charms. But with Yoseob still stuck on her mind, she couldn’t do anything but miss him. She finally heard that they were back at the dorms. She was a little disappointed that Yoseob did not tell her himself, but she figured because he was quite busy.

TO SUN

“Ahh….I shouldn’t bother them..”

FRM SUN

“Just go! If you miss him, just go!”

Moon gathers her courage, “YES! I should have the right to see him!” Moon says determined. After work, she runs to a restaurant that BEAST loves, and buys their favorite foods, and heads towards CUBE.

She walks past all the securities and walks towards their practice room. As she is about to open the door, Dongwoon walks out and almost bumps into Moon.

“AH!” Dongwoon screams.

“You scared me!” he says as he scans me and notices the food Moon has brought.

“I’m sorry Dongwoon! I brought you guys food!” Moon says happily.

As Moon is about to walk past him, he stops her. “Ahh….well..you see…..” he begins to stutter a little as Moon waits for his explanation.

“Maybe you shouldn’t go in there..” he says pleading Moon.

“C’mon Dongwoon, I know you and the rest of them are dying to eat!” Moon says as she tries to press on forward again and he steps between her and the door again.

“Ani…Moon…it’s just..” he stops to think. “Ah! Doojoon Hyung is not wearing anything and you know, it’s not right if Yoseob knew that you saw him !” he tries to explain laughing.

“Ha ha, very funny Dongwoon.” Moon pushes him aside. “NO!” Dongwoon screams but Moon has already walked inside and he didn’t want to ruin the food because they really haven’t eaten yet.

As Moon opens the door, all the Beast members and back up dancers stare at her, as Dongwoon stand behind her not knowing what to say.

Moons beautiful smile fades away as she witnesses what is in front of her. Yoseob sitting with another girl, she scans the scene, maybe she’s thinking too much, but notices his hands on her lap and hers rubbing his shoulders. Yoseob stares at her in shock as he places his hands into his own lap, and probably trying to find words to explain what is in front of her.

“Moon…..I..” Dongwoon feeling horrible tried to break the silence.

The girl noticing how all the Beast members froze at her entering became curious.

“Oppa,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter