Ninety-Eight

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvd7Qi-pLkA&list=PLysUbBayZumMBaMa2NqO5ph1Zdiu7VL6K&index=2

The drive home was so tense that you can take a knife and slice the air down. It started to sprinkle and it was approximately around ten p.m. Sun fidgeted with her phone and kept text Moon hoping for an answer. However, Moon never replied...at least not yet. Sun texted Moon at least 20x. Doojoon kept both hands on the wheels and grip it so hard that the white of his knuckles shown. “So…” Sun started trying to break the atmosphere. She still had 30 minutes until she reached home, and it was going to be a long 30 minutes of her life. “How was soccer?” she asked. “Soccer was soccer.” Doojoon cut short.

Oh, lord have mercy. It’s so awkward! Doojoon sigh and got off the highway and Sun looked at him like dude-so-not-the-exit. He pulled in into a parking lot and Sun heart started to race from anxiety? Or was it fear? Either way, her heart was beating so loud that she thought Doojoon could hear it. Doojoon step out of his car and Sun slouch into the seat not know what to do. Doojoon went to the front of the car and just lean on it for support. Sun! It’s not that hard! Just approach him like always. She told herself. Sun unbuckle her seatbelt and step out of the car shutting the door behind her. With very slow steps she made her way to join Doojoon. She shook the feeling of being nervous and lean against the car with Doojoon. “Ahh..what a beautiful night don’t you think?” She ask stretching her arms out forward. Doojoon didn’t answer and just crossed his arms across his chest. Playing hard. Fine. “Okay..silent treatment. That’s cool with me too. Stop thinking so much. The more you think the more doubts you are going to have. So are we just going to sit here?” Sun ask. Doojoon still didn’t answer or look at her. She took that as her answer and started to walk into the dark. “Fine. It’s okay if you feel like you did something wrong when you obviously didn’t. Don’t blame yourself for something you had no control over. Continue to gloom. I’m going home.” Sun said as her voice fade into the dark.

Don’t blame yourself for something you had no control over. Sun’s voice echo inside Doojoon’s head waking him up from his world. Doojoon looked up and search right and left but Sun literally left. Quickly, getting into his car, Doojoon drove and started to look for Sun. His heart pounding, if anything happen to her, he wouldn’t know what to do. He would blame himself and it was all his fault.Doojoon pulled up to the curved and had to calm his steady heartbeat. What should he do first. Phone. He pulled out his phone and dialed her number, but when it started to ring, her phone was laying face down on the passenger seat. “Sh--”

“Gotcha!” Sun jump from the back seat of the car and headlock him.

“AH SH--”

“AHh language Doojoon. We got minor’s in the car.” Sun said before he could finish is sentence

“Sun..you...dark...walk away. Wait..were you in the back seat of the car the whole entire time?” He asked looking a bit baffle. “Yup. I would never walk in the dark...at least not by myself. And plus, why would I walk home, when I have a car here. And home far.” Sun said smiling, and rubbing her hands together. “Don’t do that. Ever” Doojoon voice was very stern. “Don’t you know that walking in the dark is dangerous. Especially since you’re a girl, if something happen to you…” Doojoon stop before he could finish his sentence. “I was just joking. Sorry.” Sun said falling back into the darkness, slouching down in the seat. Doojoon sigh, “I didn’t mean...I mean, I did, but you have to understand, that your parents trusted me with you coming out this late. I’m responsible for what happens to you. How am I suppose to get on your parents good side, if you had gone missing.” Doojoon said turning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter