134

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleeping in an uncomfortable position felt horrible in the morning. Her neck was sore and her back was hurting. Twisting her back so that it could crack, Moon got up. When she arrived in the bathroom, she saw how puffy her eyes were as she started to remember last night event.

 

I still love you Moon. Come back, I can do better. I promise

Shaking off the feeling Moon jumped into the shower and let the hot water wash away her feelings.

 

Moon was grateful that it was the weekend because she did not want to go out looking like….well, we will like you imagine how she looked like. Moon sat around in her home, drinking her warm tea and the t.v. “Weather, robbery, money...scandals” Moon said flipping through the channels. Reaching for her phone, Moon dialed Kikwang. She didn’t know why she did, but she just had to make sure that Yoseob was okay.

 

“Hey Moon” Kikwang said tiredly.

 

“Hey bud, how are you guys?” she asked worriedly. “Not so good. We all have headaches to start off.” Kikwang chuckle. “Oh...drinking too good huh?” Moon teased. “Oh, good would be an understatement” Kikwang said. Moon let out a small laugh, but it barely had any energy in it. “Are you okay?” Kikwang asked. “Oh yeah, totally” Moon lied. “um….how’s Yoseob doing?” She ask. She had to know, as much as she told herself not to worry about it, her heart told her too. “Yoseob? He’s fine. Why?” Kikwang asked. “Oh, nothing, just something was telling me to ask him see if he was okay. Well, you guys take care. I’ll see if I can come see you guys later.” Moon totally just lied. She knew that she wasn’t going to see them anytime soon. She wasn’t trying to avoid them, but she needed time to think.

 

Hanging up, Moon started to miss Kai; like really bad. Letting go of pride, Moon dialed his number. It rang, and rang, and rang, but there was no answer. She figure that they were all busy, because if Kai didn’t answer his phone, the other members wouldn’t either.

 

Draining her tea in the sink, Moon decided to not let her emotion get to her. So to fill in her emptiness, she decided to go shopping. Leaving the t.v on, Moon went into her room to change.

 

“Another scandal that Exo’s Kai to be rumored to be in a relationship with the same woman who was involved with Doojoon’s scandal.”

 

Parking her car, Moon walked towards the door of the mall. People were giving her weird looks and she thought, Do I look that scrubbing? She wore a grey sweater and jeans, since it was chilly outside. Ignoring the stares, Moon casually walked into the mall. She shop, and shop, and shop, but everywhere she went, she felt like someone was watching her. Come on, I just want to shop in peace. She thought.

 

As Moon was exiting the store, and bunch of girls bumped into her. “Sorry.” Moon said and bowed. “Tch~ yeah. You should” the girl said giving Moon an attitude.  “Geez” Moon said walking away. Making her way to the food court, and bunch of girls were staring at her like she was a disease. Moon tried her best to ignore the stares, but something was just not right. She didn’t do anything wrong, not that she know off at least. Was there something on her ? Or was it the way that she dress? Did she smell? It was none of those answers. Biting her lip, Moon decided to leave the mall. It was as if she wasn’t welcome. “Hey You” a not-so-slim girl scream. Moon turned around and was met with a slushie thrown at her. “Stay away from Kai oppa! You !” the girl scream. The green slush was in her hair and was dripping off of her face as it splash on the ground

 

Moon was so dumbfound and angry that she didn’t know what to do. She stand there as people stare, she was having way too many emotion thrown at her, first sadness, than anger, and now humiliation. Walking away from the scene, Moon continue to walk with her head held high, not wanting waver in front of all those people. She walked into the bathroom to brush off, but when she arrived in there, the same girl just so happen to be there also. Great.

The girl had shoulder length black hair, glasses that hid her true identity, and from her outfit, she was a high school girl. She scoffed and rol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter