100

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://soundcloud.com/wildds/06a

 

We’re here.” Doojoon said putting the car into park. It was a dark breezy night. As they both got out of the car, Sun took a deep breath of the ocean scent. It calm her heart and free her mind from the world. “Come on.” Doojoon said reaching out his hand for Sun to take, which she gladly took.

With only the bright moon guiding them, their hands entwined with each other, the sound of the calm water, and the softness of the sand under their toes it felt like nothing could interrupted the two. They walk on the beach, as they chat. “What~!? I can’t believe he did that.” Doojoon said with shock as Sun told him a story about how her brother left her behind once. “It was actually pretty funny. Either way, I found a ride back home.” Sun said snuggling against Doojoon’s arm. Doojoon felt it was home, with Sun against his arm, nothing could break them apart. Doojoon suddenly stop and made Sun face him. “Sun, I..I have to get this off of my chest.” Doojoon said looking down and taking a deep breath, while Sun stood there not sure what to do. Finally, Doojoon look straight into Sun’s eye, and he had so much confidence in his eyes, that Sun couldn’t look away.

 

“Sun, for the longest time, I always kept my eyes on you. Even when you were dating Yongguk.” Sun inhale and unconsciously she didn’t exhale. “I love how you’re so caring, I love how bubbly you are, I love how hard you work, I love how you like to watch sports with me, and the time you put in for other people. But most of all, I love that smile, I love how perfect your body fits into mine, I love how your hands fit into mine. I love---”

“Okay, I got it” Sun said finally exhaling. Sun’s mind was jumping everywhere, from on information to another. She honestly didn’t know what Doojoon saw in her. She was literally just another girl from the streets. She wasn’t that special, she was just another person that happen to cross path with him. “Sun...I think...no...I know that I’m in love with you. I know that you just turn eighteen, and I know that you got a whole life ahead of you, but I want to have the permission to be apart of all your struggle, all your success, all your ups and down. If you would accept my heart, would you be my girlfriend?” Doojoon said as he lean his forehead against hers. Sun closed her eyes, and let the breeze slid in the open space. She let the sound of the water calm her heart, and digest every single word that Doojoon just confessed.

 

“Sun??” Doojoon whisper in his husky voice. Waiting for minutes, that felt like hours, Sun finally spoke. “Love…” she chuckle. “That’s a big word. What is love exactly Doojoon? Because whatever love you’re feeling...I want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter