Standing Up

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h89f6IXzuwA

“So, I guess plans are cancel again?” Moon asked as she was on the phone with Kai. “I’m sorry Moon. I promise you that I would go with you, but my schedule is really hectic right now. I’m sorry I’ll make it up to you. I promise” Kai kept apologizing. Sighing, Moon just shook her head. “Hey, don’t worry about it. I understand that you’re busy. It’s cool, we can go another time.” “I promise you I’ll make it up to you.” Kai sighing over the phone. “KAI WE’RE ON IN 10.”

“I guess that's your cue. You should go. I know you’re busy” Moon said. “Okay, I’ll see you soon. I miss you.” Kai said with a gloomy voice. “Go, we’ll see each other soon.” Moon said hanging up. Moon just sat on her couch feeling bored as ever since her plan with Kai got cancel. “This is what I get for dating and Idol.” She said to herself as she shook her head. *Let’s see what Sun is doing.* Just when Moon was about to text Sun, her phone got a text message.

From Sun

AHHH FREAK! I WOKE UP LATE FOR CLASS!

From Moon

Again? What time did you go to sleep?

 

From Sun

Like….1

From Moon

See your fault.

 

Moon sigh again as she forgot that Sun had school today. Walking around her house, she didn’t know what to do, what to eat. And nothing was on TV. “MAN, THIS IS SO BORING!” Moon said as she lay on her bed. Just then she had the best idea ever. “I know exactly who to visit.” She got up, put on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Leaving the house she quickly drove off hoping that they weren’t busy also.

 

“Ahh, hyung! Stop it! It hurts!”

“Come on you big baby, this is what you get!”

“HYUNG!” With one poke, the blood finally came out. Moon walks in and seeing a sight she wish she didn’t see. “Oh gosh” all heads were now facing her. “Moon!”

“MINYOUNG!”

“JAGIYA!” All the boys ran up to Moon and gave her a hug, except Dongwoon. He was laying on floor, motionless. “What happen to him?” Moon asked giving Doojoon a look. “He has indigestion. So I poked him with a needle.” Doojoon said proudly walking off. Moon just roll her eyes and bend down to where Dongwoon was laying there. “Hi Moon.” he said weakly. “Ahh, come on you big baby get up.” Moon said lending a hand.

“Come on, that’s what Doojoon hyung called me” Dongwoon whine as he grabbed Moon’s hand. Moon smile. “So what brings you here on a day like this?” Kikwang asked. “Oh, you know. I got bored and everyone was busy. And plus...I miss you guys.” She admit. “Aww, this kid” Kikwang said feeling all tingling inside. “You actually missed us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter