Moon's Mini POV's-FLUFF Attack!

Tell Me That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI6FAyTH4Jc&list=PLmcuKPO0mFc4V2s6-L8wo8PkfWpElIyiW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “A typical day at work,” Moon thinks to herself as she types up a paper. She blows out air out of frustration as she gets text complaints from Yoseob and Sun.

“Jagiya!! You never answer my text!” Moon read and apologized.

“Moon! Answer your text!” Sun texted. Moon smiled and also apologized for not replying to hers either.

She set her phone down, and she is over shadowed by darkness. She looks up to see someone standing in front of her desk. Kai.

 

“Hi Noona.” He says and smiles at her.

“Uhh…Hi” Moon staggers a little.

Kai sits in the chair that is in front of her desk, and lays his head down on her desk, his eyes never leaving her.

Moon a little nervous at his closeness and how comfortable he was, shifts in her chair and rolls her eyes in annoyance.

As Kai is about to say something Suho calls him to leave, Kai groans and stands up. Before he leaves. He makes a daring statement. “See you soon Noona.” He smiles and leaves. Moon confused shook her head in disbelief and continues working.

**

During lunch time, Yoseob walks in and Moon smiles uncontrollably. He waves and smiles back as he walks behind the desk and leans on it.

“Hi Yeobo, Miss me?” Yoseob says sarcastically trying to act cool. Moon rolls her eyes and laughs at him.

“Okay…. Doojoon” Moon replies as Yoseob furrows his brows.

Moon laughs a little, “I’m kidding, and yes I missed you” Yoseob smiles and pecks her forehead. The other workers giggle as they see Yoseob’s public display of affection.

“Let’s get some food.” Yoseob suggests as Moon sadly declines.

“We have a new group from SM today and I’m stacked with things to do.” Moon explains. Yoseob nods in agreement.

“Yeah…you should work on that…” he stands and leaves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter