Early Rehearsals

Scandalous

A/N: Hey, guys! Ah, sorry I couldn't update sooner. It took me a while to perfect this long chapter--just for you guys! :)

As a bonus, I have included a lot of SUPER GENERATION in this. Muahaha...the power of an author~~

Comment as always! If you don't, I WILL send a hungry Sooyoung after you. You have been warned.

WARNING: Henry and Zhoumi from Super Junior M are in this chapter. If you are an "Only13," I suggest you stop even reading this story. They will be appearing.

If you don't like them, that's not my problem. I fully support the two and definitely don't support the whole Only13 campaign.

On the other hand, if you love Henry and Zhoumi, then you will hopefully love this chapter. ^_^

Btw, the picture that I'm using for this chapter is NOT MINE. I found it on DeviantArt. It has all FIFTEEN Super Junior members and SNSD! How's that for epic? :D

Alright, that's all I have to say. If I said any more, it would have turned into a full-blown RANT. Ech.

ENJOY!

- Jessica

 

Chapter Seven

“Time to get up!” Leeteuk shouted, clapping his hands deafeningly.

Heechul opened one eye and glared. “You’re kidding, right? It’s like 5:30...”

“We have practice today, in case you forgot.” Leeteuk told him, already fully dressed.

Heechul squinted at the leader. “Practice for what?”

Leeteuk then remembered that he hadn’t told half of the members about the upcoming concert. “Ah, just get dressed. I’ll tell you on the way.”

“Go wake up Shindong first...” Heechul murmured sleepily.

Leeteuk revealed a water bottle hidden behind his back. “Are you sure you don’t wanna get up?”

Heechul glared again, more fiercely this time. “If you spit a single drop of water on me, I’ll kill you.”

Leeteuk backed away slowly. “Arasso, arasso. I’ll wake the others and I’ll come back later. You better be up!”

“Don’t count on it.”

Leeteuk chuckled as he made his way to Shindong’s room. Shindong was already awake, watching a funny cartoon on TV and eating ramen.

“Oh, hyung! You’re awake?” Shindong smiled. “Good morning!”

“Ne...Good morning, Shindong-sshi.” Leeteuk returned the smile. “Get dressed; we’re going somewhere.”

“Where?”

“We’ll talk about it on the way.” Leeteuk said dismissively, heading over to Donghae’s room.

The door was closed and he knocked once. No response. He turned the doorknob and entered the room slowly. “Annyeong? Donghae?”

He then noticed a rather large lump under the blankets. Frowning, he threw the blankets off to find Donghae and Eunhyuk snuggling cozily, fast asleep.

Leeteuk grinned. “YAH!”

Donghae groaned and Eunhyuk slapped the air.

“Aren’t you guys a bit old to still be sleeping together?” he asked, cocking an eyebrow.

“Ani!” Donghae whined, hugging Eunhyuk tightly.

“Do I have to call Hyoyeon?” Leeteuk joked.

Eunhyuk’s eyes opened in an instant, with an alarmed look to them. “Yah, don’t call her! She doesn’t know I sleep with Donghae!”

“Wow...that sentence was...worded wrong.” Leeteuk chuckled.

“Why doesn’t she know?” Donghae asked, pouting.

“She’s my girlfriend!” Eunhyuk said in a Duh tone.

“But why are you embarrassed to tell her that we sleep together?” Donghae asked, not getting the point. Leeteuk smiled--Donghae was a bit naïve and maybe a little too innocent at times.

“You don’t just tell your girlfriend that you sleep with your best friend sometimes!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air, agitated.

“Well, why not?”

“Dude, get a girlfriend. Then you’ll understand.”

“I don’t want a girlfriend!”

Leeteuk cleared his throat loudly. “Boys, sorry to break up your, um, conversation, but get dressed. We need to go.”

“Go where?” the pair responded in perfect sync.

Leeteuk sighed, exasperated. “Just get dressed!”

“Arasso!” Donghae replied cheerfully.

“I’m going to my room.” Eunhyuk said, following Leeteuk. “Are you going downstairs, too?”

“Ne.” Leeteuk walked out the front door and took the elevator down to the 11th floor, where the rest of the members were currently sleeping.

Eunhyuk pushed open the door enthusiastically. “WAKE UP, GUYS!”

Groans could be heard from various rooms.

“I’ll go wake up Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Henry, and Zhoumi. And how about you wake up Ryeowook and Yesung?” Leeteuk suggested.

Eunhyuk nodded after a few moments and made his way to the designated room.

Leeteuk decided to wake Kyuhyun and Sungmin first, as they usually weren’t so grouchy in the morning. “Kyuhyun-ah...Sungminnie~” he whispered loudly.

Kyuhyun was sitting on his bed under all of the blankets, pressing keys furiously on his laptop. “Annyeong, hyung.”

“You’re playing Starcraft?”

“Are you surprised?” Kyuhyun chuckled. His light expression suddenly turned into a slightly evil, triumphant grin. “YES! I KILLED HIM!”

Sungmin turned his head from the wall to face Kyuhyun and moaned. “Can’t a guy get some sleep?”

“Did you get any?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ani.” Sungmin pouted. “Kyuhyun was playing all night--again. I don’t know how the others in this dorm can sleep with all the screaming.”

“I wasn’t screaming!” Kyuhyun protested.

Sungmin sighed, abandoning their argument. “Forget it.” he turned his attention to Leeteuk. “We have to go to practice, right?”

Leeteuk nodded; he was glad that someone actually listened to him. “That’s right. Hurry and get dressed. Kyu, stop playing Starcraft.”

“I can’t!” Kyuhyun said, still not looking at his hyung.

“Why not? Just pause the game or whatever.” Leeteuk walked over to his side and looked at the screen.

“I’m playing Seohyun. She wanted me to show her how to play and to give her a little practice.” Kyuhyun mumbled under his breath quickly, running all the words together.

“Seohyun?” Sungmin’s eyes widened and his grumpy attitude was replaced with a playful one. “As in, from SNSD? That Seohyun?”

“Maybe,” Kyuhyun answered stubbornly.

“Well, I’m sure she needs to get ready as well. SNSD is also practicing this morning.” Leeteuk explained.

“Fine, I’ll just leave her to be attacked.” Kyuhyun huffed childishly. He saved his game and exited it begrudgingly.

Leeteuk patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder consolingly and left the room. He crossed over to Henry and Zhoumi’s room and found that Zhoumi was fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

“Oh, hyung!” Zhoumi turned in the middle of brushing his hair and smiled. “Good morning!”

Leeteuk smiled. “Morning. Can you get Henry up?”

Zhoumi glanced over at the Canadian boy snoring lightly in the corner. He rolled his eyes. “I’ll try.”

Leeteuk nodded in thanks and exited the room to leave Zhoumi to his preparations. He left the dorm and went back into the elevator.

On the 12th floor, he entered his dorm and saw that Siwon had arrived. He had situated himself on one of the couches and was reading an American newspaper--in all English.

Typical Siwon.

“Siwon-ah,” Leeteuk called. “Is Heechul awake?”

Siwon shrugged. “I just got here a couple of seconds ago.”

Leeteuk trooped to the room that he shared with Heechul and kicked the door open. “Kim Heechul!”

“Shut up.” Heechul muttered quite distinctively.

“Come on, you need to get up! Are you having a hangover?” Leeteuk kicked the mattress.

Heechul groaned into his pillow. “Go make-out with Taeyeon or something.”

Leeteuk reddened furiously then regained his composure. “Bwoh?! Why I would do that? We’re not like that!”

Heechul flipped over on his back and smirked at the leader. “Chincha? ‘Cause I heard you confess your love for her.”

Leeteuk paused for a second, wondering how Heechul had heard. He knew it was best to lie in circumstances like these. “...I did no such thing.”

“Ah, stop lying.” Heechul stuck his leg out from under the blankets and kicked Leeteuk lightly. “I heard you say it to yourself.”

Leeteuk hoped that he would be able to keep up the act. “Ani! I never said anything like that.”

“Yesterday afternoon. As Taeyeon and Sunny were leaving. I heard you.” Heechul rolled back on to his stomach and threw the blankets over his head.

Leeteuk sighed, knowing that his efforts to get Heechul out of bed would be a failure.

Luckily, Donghae happened to be passing by. He poked his head into the room. “Teukie-hyung, can we eat something? I’m hungry!”

“We’ll eat something there.” Leeteuk grabbed Donghae’s arm and pushed him towards Heechul. “Wake up Cinderella! You’re one of the only people he listens to!”

Donghae smiled, a bit unsure. “Sure, I can do that.” he patted Heechul’s . “Wake up, hyung!”

Heechul groaned irritably into his pillow again.

Donghae continued to pat his , harder. “WAKE UP, PLEASE! WE HAVE TO GO, HEENIM!”

“Yah!” Heechul rose out of bed and smacked Donghae’s hand. “Arasso, I’m up. You’re lucky that I think you’re cute.”

Donghae smiled cheekily. “Aww, hyung, you mean that?”

Heechul evaded his question. “Just don’t touch me there again. Ever.” he stumbled out of the room and into the bathroom.

“What time are we supposed to be at the place?” Donghae asked randomly.

“6:30, why?” Leeteuk looked at his wrist, only to discover that he was not wearing a watch at the time.

Donghae was looking at his cell phone screen. “It’s 6:21.”

“Aish, seriously?” Leeteuk sprinted out of the room and banged on the bathroom door. “Yah, Heechul, get out of the bathroom! We have to go now!”

“Are you CRAZY?! I’m in my pajamas!”

“You can change when you get there!” Leeteuk offered.

“Heck no. I actually care about my appearance unlike most of you yahoos.” Leeteuk could almost hear the smirk in Heechul’s voice.

“SIWON-AH!” Leeteuk called loudly.

Siwon glanced up from the newspaper. “Ne, hyung?”

“Open this door for me?” Leeteuk pointed to the bathroom.

Suppressing a sigh, Siwon stood up and cracked his knuckles. Leeteuk smiled; Siwon made a nice alternative for the King of Strength, ever since Kangin left for the army.

Leeteuk frowned, suddenly feeling a pang of longing for his good friend.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a loud ‘BANG!’ The bathroom door was wide open and Heechul was in the midst of combing his hair.

“Aish, can’t a man comb his hair in peace?”

“Pick him up.” Leeteuk ordered. “We have to go. NOW.”

Siwon chuckled and threw Heechul over his back with ease. “Mianhe, hyung.”

“YAH! CHOI SIWON, PUT ME DOWN! I’M NOT BEAUTIFUL YET! MY FANS CAN’T SEE ME LIKE THIS!”

“No one’s going to see you but us.” Leeteuk reasoned. “Quiet down!”

Outside, Leeteuk gathered all the members in their van. Their manager took the driver’s seat and Leeteuk situated himself in the passenger seat.

Heechul was still shouting curse words at everyone. Most of the members pulled out their iPods and began listening to loud music to block out the “noise.”

Leeteuk rubbed his temples. “Kim Heechul, if you don’t shut your mouth in five seconds, I swear...”

Henry threw a comb at Heechul. “Hyung, please, for the sake of everyone. SHUSH!”

Heechul, satisfied that he had a comb in his possession, began combing his hair.

“Why is he so crazy today?” Kyuhyun grumbled, turning the volume of his music down so he could hear the other members’ responses to his question.

“He’s unpredictable.” Eunhyuk concluded.

“Duh.” Donghae smacked his arm.

“OW! You always hit me!” Eunhyuk exclaimed accusingly.

Donghae smiled innocently. “I always torture you. What else is new?”

Eunhyuk muttered a string of incomprehensible things under his breath.

A high-pitched trilling sound burst out of the silence. Many of the members looked around, startled.

Heechul casually pulled his phone out of his pocket with one hand and continued to fix his hair with the other.

“Yoboseyo?” he said in a bored tone.

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?”

Heechul winced slightly.

It was Jessica.

Of course.

The other members grinned and laughed, amused. They could hear her voice through the phone even though it wasn’t on speaker.

Impressive.

“What do you want?” Heechul asked nonchalantly.

“It’s almost 7. We need to start practice!” Jessica shrieked at him.

“Bwoh? Practice what?”

“Babo! Do you not know what’s going on?” Jessica scolded.

Heechul looked at Leeteuk with a raised eyebrow. “Apparently not. Just stop your yelling; we’re on our way.”

“Hurry UP!”

“ARASSO, ARASSO! Just shut up!”

“Don’t tell ME to shut up!”

“Then stop YELLING!”

Jessica then began screaming things in English, most likely. Heechul looked beyond confused and wasn’t sure if she was just yelling at him or cussing him out.

“YAH! KIM HEECHUL!” Jessica shouted.

“Yes, Sica?” Heechul replied in a sickeningly sweet voice.

“Get your over here now or I’ll--”

Yesung, irritated, snatched Heechul’s phone out of his hand and ended the call. “Can’t the both of you just shut up?”

Heechul looked appalled. “You’re cranky this morning.”

Yesung folded his arms. “I didn’t get any sleep last night.”

“Guess I wasn’t the only one.” Leeteuk heard Sungmin mumble quietly.

Everyone’s eyes moved over to the seemingly innocent little Ryeowook, who was bobbing his head to his music.

When Ryeowook felt a million pairs of eyes on him, he glanced up nervously. “Is something wrong?”

“What were you doing last night, Wookie?” Shindong asked, smiling playfully.

“Nothing!”

“You were watching some cooking segment on TV!” Yesung interjected.

Ryeowook bit his lip and looked at Yesung apologetically. “I didn’t know it would go on for so long...mianhe, Yesung-hyung.”

Leeteuk put a hand over his face, trying to relieve the stress he was feeling. s were seriously wound up today. He did the only thing he could think of and the radio.

“Bonamana” suddenly began blaring through the speakers and the others immediately began singing along enthusiastically.

Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Shindong attempted to dance the steps in the limited space. The others all sang, some louder than others. It was like all the tiredness, hunger, and anger was magically replaced with hyperness and utter chaos.

Henry and Zhoumi looked on in bafflement.

“Teukie-hyung,” Henry asked Leeteuk. “Is this normal?”

“Kind of,” Leeteuk shrugged.

Zhoumi chuckled. “I think we’ll have a good practice today.”

Just as Zhoumi was saying that, the manager pulled into the parking lot of the SM Entertainment building.

Leeteuk turned off the radio and the energy died down almost instantly.

“Alright, guys, let’s give our best efforts today in practice!” Leeteuk said encouragingly.

“I’m still in my pajamas!” Heechul shouted.

Kyuhyun threw some clothes at him in an attempt to shut him up and left the van.

“Wae? Am I supposed to change in the car?” Heechul looked horrified.

“Or you could walk inside the building and let all the girls see you in your pajamas, and then change.” Sungmin suggested, getting out of the van.

“...I’ll change in the car.”

Siwon patted his back and exited the van. The other members all followed suit.

Leeteuk poked his head back in the van for a moment. “We’ll meet you in there.”

Heechul nodded glumly.

Super Junior made their way to their shared practice room with SNSD in a big clump. Some yawned, others complained of hunger, and others remained quiet.

Donghae pushed open the practice room door and grinned immediately. “HI, EVERYONE!”

All the members of SNSD were scattered around the room. They all smiled and grinned upon seeing Super Junior.

“Oppa, oppa!” Tiffany ran up to Donghae. “You came!”

Donghae laughed and patted her head. “I did!”

Yuri and Yoona, doing stretches a few feet away, snickered upon hearing Tiffany’s aegyo.

Eunhyuk made a mad dash to his girlfriend. “HYO!”

“Eunhyuk-oppa!” Hyoyeon’s face broke out into a grin. She jumped into his arms and Eunhyuk hugged her tightly, twirling her around.

“This feels like something out of a chick flick.” Henry muttered to himself in English.

“Tell me about it.” Jessica responded in the same language, leaning against the wall coolly. “Where’s Heechul?”

Henry shrugged. “Probably still in the car. He’s, uh, changing.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Diva.”

Henry laughed. “That would be an accurate description of him.”

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook went over to hang out with Seohyun and Sooyoung in the corner. Siwon and Yesung hung around Yoona and Yuri; the four promptly began gossiping about Donghae and Tiffany.

Sungmin and Sunny met halfway and hugged each other tightly like they hadn’t seen each in centuries.

“Yah, SoonKyu, are you his girlfriend or what?” Hyoyeon called, cupping her hands around .

Sungmin grinned cutely while Sunny covered and laughed, a bit embarrassed.

Taeyeon appeared in front of Leeteuk, looking optimistic and cheerful despite the early hours. “Why didn’t you come and hug me?” she joked.

Leeteuk smiled his half-dimpled smile and hugged her warmly. “Sorry, Taeyeonnie.” he let go of her and grinned. “I didn’t know that you were into that romance stuff.”

She slapped his shoulder playfully. “Hey, but we’re supposed to be ‘together,’ remember?”

“I’m just surprised that you were able to get all of your members here.”

“It was hard.” Leeteuk admitted. “Especially since Heechul--”

At that moment, the door flew open and Heechul sauntered in casually. “I’m here, I’m here.”

“Took you long enough,” Jessica scoffed.

“Sorry to keep the Princess waiting.” Heechul rolled his eyes.

“Yah, don’t call me that!” Jessica shouted.

“Okay, before this turns into World War III...” Sunny pulled Jessica back towards her.

“That would be pretty cool, though, wouldn’t it?” Sooyoung’s eyes shimmered with excitement.

“You think the weirdest things are cool.” Yuri gave Sooyoung a disproving look.

“Shut up! Or should I tell the Super Junior oppas about your ‘dream’ the other night?” Sooyoung grinned devilishly.

“You wouldn’t...”

“Oh, you know I would...”

“Tell us!” Donghae urged.

Just as Sooyoung opened to spill Yuri’s deepest, darkest secrets, an important looking man in a business suit walked in, carrying a binder. Silence fell among the group.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I am here to inform you all on the plans for the upcoming concert.” he opened his binder and scanned his eyes over a sheet. “I have with me the set list of the concert. Please review this.”

The man pulled the binder rings apart with a sharp ‘click!’and pulled out a sheet of paper. He placed it on a nearby table. “Lee Soo-man would like you to start practicing any of these songs, but to work on the duets mainly. Good day.” he nodded to everyone and exited in a calm fashion.

Everyone crowded around the table, trying to see the set list. Heechul snatched it up first. “Okay, everyone quiet down if you wanna hear this!”

Leeteuk seized the paper from Heechul. “I’ll read it.”

“HEY!”

Leeteuk cleared his throat. “So it looks like we’ll be doing a lot of the songs we usually do, except we start with our new songs.”

“Sounds easy enough,” Eunhyuk mused.

“Ah, but there are some...duets and such...” Leeteuk frowned. Taeyeon stood on her tiptoes and peeked over his shoulder.

“So the first duet is Seohyun and Kyuhyun,” Taeyeon read off.

Seohyun smiled and looked at Kyuhyun. He smiled one of his rare genuine smiles back and gave her a little high-five.

“Then there’s Sungmin and Sunny,” Leeteuk continued.

“Aish, again?” Sunny smiled teasingly at Sungmin.

“What do you mean?” Sungmin pouted.

“I’m tired of being paired up with you.” Sunny joked.

“Sunny, that’s hurtful.” Sungmin patted the spot on his chest where his heart was supposed to be and frowned.

“Will you two stop flirting so they can finish?” Heechul smirked. “It’d be much appreciated.”

“Next is a dance battle,” Taeyeon said. “Between Hyoyeon, Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Donghae.”

“Alright!” Shindong grinned.

“Yes!” Donghae cheered, bumping fists with Eunhyuk and Shindong.

“Hold up,” Eunhyuk frowned. “I don’t wanna compete against my girlfriend.”

“Why? Afraid you’re gonna lose?” Hyoyeon smirked.

Some snickers were heard around the room.

“Looks like someone’s scared he’ll get beat by a GIRL.” Donghae grinned.

“Wh--no! It’s just--!” Eunhyuk stuttered.

Hyoyeon smiled. “Just what?”

Eunhyuk shut his mouth and his shoulders drooped, a sign that he was giving up. Arguing with Hyoyeon never turned into a good outcome.

“And then Yesung, Ryeowook, Sooyoung, and Yuri will be collaborating on a song.” Leeteuk said.

“Yoona and Heechul will have a duet next. After that will be Tiffany, Jessica, and Henry, singing some English song. Siwon will be on drums for the next song that will be sung by Zhoumi.” Taeyeon finished, setting the paper down.

“Wait!” Heechul cried out. “Don’t think you two can get off so easily.”

“What do you mean?” Leeteuk asked innocently, his voice a bit higher.

“What are Leeteuk-oppa and Taengoo doing?” Tiffany asked with a hint of a smile.

“Oh, that’s not really important.” Taeyeon waved her hand dismissively.

Jessica snatched up the piece of paper. She snorted. “You guys are doing a duet. Figures.”

Heechul clapped his hands and erupted into laughter. “This is perfect!”

“Leeteuk and Taeyeon, sitting in a tree!” Henry began chanting with some of the others. “K-I-S-S--!”

“You better not finish that sentence.” Taeyeon warned.

“-I-N-G!” Kyuhyun finished with a smirk.

“Aish, that kid...” Leeteuk muttered.

“So what are we practicing first?” Siwon asked. “We’re all mostly doing separate things.”

“Let’s hear Kyu and Seohyun!” Sungmin suggested with a cute grin.

“Let’s not!” Kyuhyun retorted.

“Why not?” Seohyun pouted naturally.

Kyuhyun stared at the girl helplessly, feeling weak. “Uh...because...”

“Yeah, why not, Kyuhyun?” Yesung chuckled, enjoying the fact that the Evil Maknae was now feeling a little embarrassed.

“Even though we haven’t practiced, it’ll be okay! You’re a great singer!” Seohyun complimented cheerfully.

Kyuhyun blushed and everyone gasped loudly in response.

“Did CHO KYUHYUN just blush?” Zhoumi gasped in mock surprise with Leeteuk.

“Whoa.” Henry and Ryeowook said in unison.

“No way. No freaking way.” Eunhyuk slapped his hands over his cheeks. Donghae shook Kyuhyun wildly by the shoulders, checking to make sure it was the “real” Kyuhyun.

“He needs to go to the hospital!” Heechul announced.

“Oh my GOD, guys!” Shindong said in a high, girly voice, mocking American teenagers.

Siwon gave him a stern look. “Shindong-hyung...”

“Ah, mianhe, Siwon.” Shindong laughed nervously.

“Let’s do the song.” Kyuhyun grumbled, grabbing the music.

Seohyun’s face lit up and she made her way to the center of the practice room.

“Break a leg.” Yoona said in a chipper voice.

“I wish I could.” Kyuhyun mumbled.

It became a very long five hours of practice. Some of the songs took a while to get. A few of the song selections were completely unknown to the idols, so they had to waste time to look up the song on Kyuhyun’s laptop--figures, he brought it along.

After running through all of the duets and collaborations, each group began individually working on their own songs. Around noon, Lee Soo-man entered the room.

Everyone bowed respectfully and greeted the chairman.

Lee Soo-man smiled. “How is everyone doing?”

“Great!”

Fantastic.”

“Wonderful!”

“It could use a little work...”

“I’m hungry!”

The others laughed at Shindong’s remark.

“Yeah, it’s lunch time!” Eunhyuk agreed. “We need food~”

Lee Soo-man nodded his head. “We have prepared all of your favorite dishes for your hard work in one of the empty conference rooms. I hope you don’t mind.”

"Chincha?!"

“Not at all!”

“Sounds good!”

“Let’s eat!”

Everyone stampeded out of the room like wild animals, being loud and noisy.

“Ah, Leeteuk and Taeyeon, would you mind staying back?” Lee Soo-man asked.

“Busted.” Yuri snickered.

“We didn’t do anything!” Taeyeon whapped Yuri on the arm lightly. “Someone save some food for me!”

“I will!” Sunny responded loyally. Sungmin linked arms with her on the way out. “Hurry up, Sunny~”

“Arasso, arasso!” Sunny huffed.

Lee Soo-man smiled at his niece when she wasn’t looking. Once the room was empty, he shut the door and gestured for Leeteuk and Taeyeon to sit.

“We’re not in trouble, right?” Taeyeon played with a strand of her hair anxiously.

“Aniyo.” Sunny’s uncle answered.

Leeteuk let out a sigh of relief. “That’s good to hear.”

“I just wanted to inform you two first about a press conference tomorrow night with Super Junior and SNSD.”

Taeyeon stopped playing with her hair. “Ah, is it going to be regarding the concert?”

The chairman nodded. “I also wanted to warn the both of you about any questions the press might ask about the scandal, because I’m sure that there will be questions like that.”

“How should we respond?” Leeteuk asked.

“Don’t flat-out deny it. Instead, walk around the question. Don’t say, ‘Oh, there’s nothing going on.’ Improvise a little. I’m sure you two can do it.” Lee Soo-man said.

Taeyeon in a breath. “I’m not all that good at lying...in front of the press.”

“That’s why Leeteuk will be sitting next to you to help you.” Lee Soo-man nodded at Leeteuk.

The leader of Super Junior put a warm hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder and smiled. “You’ll do fine. Just listen to everything I say.”

Taeyeon laughed and shrugged his hand off of her shoulder. “Yah, it should be the other way around! I’m more sensible!”

Leeteuk snorted. “Yeah, Kim Taeyeon is the sensible one.”

“Yah!”