The Photoshoot

Scandalous

A quick update!

There's lots in this chapter, so pay very close attention. :)

I'm also gonna start a countdown till the concert now, to keep track.

It's to help you guys remember, and to help ME remember. Heh, the author has bad memory...

READ ON! C O M M E N T , please? (:

Btw, the girls' new album cover is the main image of the chapter.

It's not really their new album cover, just a random picture I chose for my story, okay?


Chapter Thirteen

Kyuhyun inspected the music Seohyun gave him, but he wasn’t really focusing on it. He secretly stole glances at Seohyun, who was sipping some coffee and staring intently at her sheet of music.

He smiled slightly to himself unconsciously. She always made a little pout when she focused hard on something. He had to admit, it was cute.

Shut up, Kyuhyun, He told himself. Now you’re talking to yourself? Oh, this is truly pathetic.

“Something wrong?” Seohyun spoke up, looking at Kyuhyun with a worried expression.

Kyuhyun realized he had been glaring at the music while having an internal argument. He smiled reassuringly. “No, nothing. Sorry, I was just thinking.”

Seohyun smiled. “Oh.” she didn’t pry any further. Seohyun was that kind of person.

Hearing the sound of a chair being pushed in roughly, Kyuhyun whipped his head around and saw two figures quickly retreating into the darkness.

Seohyun’s eyes followed where Kyuhyun was looking. “Who are they?” she asked, unconsciously leaning into Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun shrugged, feeling suspicious. The jacket one of the figures was wearing was very, very familiar.

Seohyun touched Kyuhyun’s arm, not realizing that it sent a tingle of electricity through his body.

Kyuhyun shrunk away from her touch.

Seohyun frowned and drew back immediately. “Sorry.”

Kyuhyun almost slapped himself for upsetting her. He must have looked stupid. “My fault.” he smiled apologetically.

That seemed to fix it, because Seohyun was smiling brightly again.

As the two went over the music and sang a few lines, Kyuhyun couldn’t help but keep thinking of the two mysterious figures.

---

Ten days until the concert...

Sunny woke up the next morning, feeling especially warm. She blinked her eyes open and yawned, sitting up in her bed after a few moments.

Taeyeon was sleeping peacefully with her back turned to Sunny. She glanced at her pink alarm clock.

5:47 AM

Sunny groaned softly, placing the clock back down on her nightstand.

Taeyeon rolled over to face Sunny with her eyes wide open. “What are you doing up so early?”

Sunny shrugged, lying back down on her comfortable bed. “I don’t know.”

Taeyeon frowned and rubbed her eyes. “Is that your jacket?”

Confused, Sunny looked down and realized, with embarrassment, that she was still wearing Sungmin’s jacket from last night. “Um, err, well...”

Taeyeon laughed her loud ahjumma-laugh and grinned stupidly. “I knew it.”

“Knew what?” Sunny asked irritably, getting out of bed.

Tiffany appeared in the doorway then, looking happier than usual. “Good morning, Taeng! Good morning, Sunny!”

“Morning,” Sunny greeted, her annoyance gone.

Taeyeon’s idiotic grin returned. “What are you so cheery about, Fany?”

Tiffany hummed nonchalantly. “Nothing~”

As Sunny began fixing her bed, Tiffany walked to the other side of the bed and helped. “Sunny, whose jacket is that?”

“Ha! I knew it wasn’t yours!” Taeyeon declared gleefully.

Sunny flushed. “No one’s.”

Tiffany giggled and sat down on Sunny’s bed once it was made. “Really, ‘cause Sungmin-oppa has a jacket just like the one you’re wearing.”

Sunny whacked Tiffany with one of her pink pillows. “Yah! Who says it’s his?”

“So it is?” Tiffany persisted, grabbing the plush pillow out of Sunny’s hands.

“I’m gonna go get some breakfast.” Sunny said suddenly, running out of the room, avoiding the question.

“Lee SoonKyu and Lee Sungmin share clothes now!” Tiffany shouted in her loudest voice, making sure that all the girls in the dorm would hear.

“WHAT?!” Sooyoung’s voice came from the kitchen. “SUNNY, YOU DIDN’T TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DATE WITH HIM YET!”

Tiffany’s jaw dropped. “Date?!”

She hopped off of Sunny’s bed and patted Taeyeon’s head. “Breakfast is in the kitchen.”

Taeyeon nodded obediently as Tiffany sprinted out of the room, still clutching Sunny’s pillow and calling Sooyoung’s name.

She reached over and picked her phone up from the floor. How did it end up there?

One New Text Message From:

Teukie-oppa

Taeyeon sighed softly, letting a small smile make its way on to her features.

Good morning~

Doesn’t SNSD have their comeback photoshoot today?

Oh, gotta go. Heechul’s waking up. O_O

Eyes widening, Taeyeon hopped out of bed and made a mad dash to the bathroom. How could she forget about the photoshoot?

She rapped on the door three times. “Who’s in there?”

“Yoona!” a feminine voice responded.

“Yoong, did you know we have a photoshoot today?” Taeyeon asked, tapping her foot impatiently.

The door swung open and Yoona gave Taeyeon a deer-in-headlights look. “Bwoh? You never told us!”

“I was tired last night and forgot!” Taeyeon huffed, squeezing past Yoona to get into the bathroom.

“What a terrible leader,” Yoona joked.

Taeyeon smacked Yoona on the arm. “Yah, Im Yoona!”

Yoona stuck out her tongue like a child and resumed brushing her teeth.

---

Leeteuk was fully-dressed and clean at 7:49, ready for his long day of schedules.

And later, meeting up with Taeyeon, he reminded himself, a small smile forming on his face.

“What are you so smiley about?” Heechul grumbled, being his usual cranky self in the morning, chucking a pillow at Leeteuk. “Go back to sleep.”

Leeteuk dodged the flying pillow. “We have a photoshoot today, remember?”

Heechul got up reluctantly and trudged to the bathroom.

“Whoa, how did Heechul-hyung get up?” Donghae asked, popping his head into the room with a look of amazement.

“He heard the word photoshoot.” Leeteuk snickered, making his bed first, and then Heechul’s.

Donghae grinned. “I should’ve guessed.”

“Hyung~” Ryeowook cried, running into the room and hugging the leader, teary-faced.

Leeteuk’s eyebrows were raised in confusion and worry. “Ryeowook-ah, why are you crying?”

“Kyuhyun’s being mean to me!” Ryeowook pouted, sniffling.

“He’s mean to everyone!” Leeteuk said, slightly frustrated. He tried to push the eternal maknae off of him, to no avail.

“B-But I went into his room to give him a hug and he yelled!”

“Hyung, I think he’s drunk.” Donghae whispered loudly.

Ryeowook stumbled over to Donghae, who was standing by the doorway. “Donghae-hyung, saranghae~”

Donghae patted his head lovingly with a grin. “Aw, saranghae, Wookie!”

Leeteuk slapped his forehead and asked through gritted teeth, “Who gave him wine in the morning?”

“I’m guessing Kyuhyun or Sungmin. Kyuhyun’s probably the more logical answer.” Donghae shrugged, walking away from the doorframe, with Ryeowook holding on to him tightly.

“What’s this?!” a shocked voice cried from outside Leeteuk’s room.

“Eunhyukkie, it’s not what you think!”

“Yah, all of you shut up!”

“Heechul-hyung~”

“What the he--aish, Ryeowookie, get off me!”

Leeteuk sighed.

It would definitely be a long day.

---

At the photography studio, Super Junior met up with SNSD and loudness ensued.

Not a surprise, Leeteuk thought to himself.

Once again, there were many hugs and smiles and laughs, like they hadn’t seen each other in years.

Taeyeon never came up to Leeteuk, but she smiled cutely at him from across the room. Leeteuk gave her a little wave in return.

“Sungmin,” Kyuhyun went up to his shorter friend and interrupted his chat with a now-brown-haired Sunny.

“Hi, Kyuhyun-oppa!” Sunny greeted cheerfully.

“Oh, hey, Kyu.” Sungmin smiled.

“Don’t hey me.” Kyuhyun smirked. “I know what you did last night.”

By now, most of the other members had gathered around to watch.

“Wasn’t that a movie?” Yuri asked, chomping on her gum loudly.

“Yeah, it was a horror movie!” Hyoyeon replied with a big grin.

“You like horror movies?” Eunhyuk asked curiously, with one arm around her shoulder.

Hyoyeon nodded enthusiastically. “Yeah, we should go see one!”

Eunhyuk looked at his girlfriend, terrified. Donghae chuckled from behind the couple.

“What’d I do last night?” Sungmin challenged.

“You were on a date,” Kyuhyun smirked evilly, “With Sunny.”

Heechul walked a couple feet away, bursting out into his usual noisy laughter.

“Yah, I knew you were lying when you said you were getting some extra vocal lessons!” Jessica pretended to smack a nervous Sunny.

“It wasn’t a date!” Sungmin and Sunny shot back together over the shouts of the rambunctious members of Super Junior.

“You were on a date with our Seohyunnie anyway!” Sunny pointed an accusing finger at a shocked Kyuhyun.

“WHAT?!” Seven members of SNSD cried in unison.

“Kyuhyun-ah!” Leeteuk shook his maknae by the shoulders. “You’re in a relationship?!”

“She’s too young!” Taeyeon hugged her maknae protectively.

“What have you done to her?!” Tiffany demanded as Sooyoung poked Kyuhyun in the chest roughly and kept saying, “Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!”

Kyuhyun held his hands up innocently as Shindong, Yesung, Ryeowook, and Donghae continued poking him with ridiculous grins. “Oh, please, it wasn’t even a date.”

Seohyun nodded in agreement, keeping calm. “It really wasn’t. Kyuhyun and I aren’t like that...”

“I don’t approve.” Siwon concluded, folding his arms in a fatherly way.

“You don’t approve of anything with me and another girl!” Kyuhyun cried defiantly with a roll of his eyes.

“Alright, everyone settle down!” Leeteuk clapped his hands loudly.

“Listen to the old man!” Taeyeon added with a goofy grin.

“Old?” Leeteuk reached over to poke Taeyeon in the side, where she was most sensitive.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Taeyeon laughed her ahjumma-laugh and rounded up the girls. “Photoshoot time!”

“Yes!” Yoona cheered.

Siwon ruffled Yoona’s perfectly straight hair and chuckled as she gave him a hard smack on the shoulder. “Yah, Choi Siwon!”

“Him Yoona!” Siwon countered.

Tiffany gave Donghae her signature eye-smile. “Wish me luck, oppa!”

“Tiffany, hwaiting!” Donghae pumped his fist in the air and patted Tiffany’s head, making sure not to mess up her hair like Siwon did with Yoona.

“Okay, okay, save the mushiness for later.” Leeteuk teased, pushing the boys away from the girls.

He gave Taeyeon a little wink as she walked away. She grinned.

The girls were scheduled for 8:30, so Super Junior took the rare opportunity to watch their photoshoot for thirty minutes before they had to go to theirs.

SNSD’s new look was going back to the start. All the girls looked simply elegant and radiated beauty in plain but pretty dresses and hairstyles. They left the bold, flashy, hot look and replaced it with simple, effortless looks.

“Who do you think looks prettiest?” Heechul asked suddenly, referring to SNSD.

Shindong scoffed, refusing to answer the question. Everyone knew that the only girl he thought was pretty was his girlfriend, Nari.

“Obviously Hyoyeonnie,” Eunhyuk responded, waving wildly at his girlfriend.

“What a surprise,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“Sica’s pretty as usual, but Tiff...” Donghae trailed off, sighing, giving the two girls a big thumbs-up and smiling widely at Tiffany.

“I knew you liked Tiffany!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, jumping up and giving his best friend his famous gummy-grin.

“Shush!” Donghae clamped his hand over Eunhyuk’s mouth.

“Interesting...” Heechul said, amused.

“Sunny,” Sungmin answered quietly as Shindong began laughing and pinching his cheeks.

“Our Sungminnie’s in love!”

“Hyung!”

“Don’t deny it.” Kyuhyun leaned back against the wall and folded his arms smugly.

“Yesung?” Heechul asked.

“Everyone, I guess...”

“That’s too vague.” Heechul shook his head disapprovingly.

Yesung shrugged nervously. “I don’t know...Yoona? Or Yuri...why are you asking me this question when you know I’ve always sort of liked--” he stopped abruptly.

Heechul smirked as some of the others snickered, satisfied with Yesung’s answer. “Teukie-hyung!”

Leeteuk looked up from his phone, alarmed. “What?”

“Calm down, sheesh...” Heechul patted his shoulder.

“Prettiest member?” Kyuhyun asked, gesturing to the girls.

“Taeyeonnie, Yoona-yah, and Seohyun-sshi. You guys know that that’s always my answer.” Leeteuk said simply, going back to his phone.

Ryeowook gasped and said teasingly, “Hyung, Seohyun-sshi is Kyuhyun’s!”

“She’s not mine.” Kyuhyun grumbled grumpily.

“But you want her to be...” Heechul smirked all-knowingly.

“Shut up.” he mumbled.

“I don’t hear you denying anything.” Sungmin teased with a big grin.

Kyuhyun pinched one of Sungmin’s cheeks harshly, quieting him.

Heechul didn’t accept the leader’s answer. “Well, pick one.”

“Taeyeon, okay? Happy?” Leeteuk muttered under his breath.

“Very,” the second-oldest member nodded approvingly. “Ryeowookie!”

Ryeowook blinked and tore his eyes away from the shoot. “Yes, hyung?”

“Okay, obviously he was staring at someone.” Sungmin chuckled.

“Who?” Heechul demanded.

“Sooyoung-ah...” Ryeowook replied, not looking Heechul in the eyes.

Heechul threw his head back and laughed loudly, drawing the girls’ attention. “Oh, that’s great...”

“What about you, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked with a devilish grin.

“Hm, I would say Yoona, but Sica looks really pretty.” he responded, his voice turning soft.

“Who’s in love now?” Kyuhyun snorted.

“Way to make it obvious,” Eunhyuk grinned.

“Make what obvious?” Heechul demanded.

“Your crush on Jessica,” Yesung said, unable to sit there with a straight face, imagining the idea of Heechul being in love.

“Crush?” Heechul rolled his eyes. “Pft, whatever.”

“Uh-huh.” Donghae laughed. “Sure...”

“Actually, it’s not a crush.” Leeteuk jumped in, catching Heechul off-guard. “More like...love.”

“Yah, I don’t love anyone!” Heechul denied, swatting Leeteuk away.

“But you love Jessica!” Shindong guffawed.

“Siwon,” Heechul said, diverting the attention away from him.

“Well, Sooyoung’s always pretty.” Siwon commented, complimenting his “sister” as usual. “But Yoong looks really good today.”

“Today? So I don’t look good any other day?”

Siwon turned around first, with the other members following in his lead. “Yoong? Weren’t you just there...?” he pointed to the shoot, where all the other girls were.

“We’re taking a little break. The camera’s having a problem.” Yoona explained, putting a hand on her hip. “Answer my question, oppa!”

“No, no, you always look pretty.” Siwon said quickly, afraid of what Yoona would do to him.

“So you guys are picking who looks best?” Yoona asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Yup,” Heechul responded casually.

Yoona gawked. “That’s so degrading!” She smacked Heechul on the arm once then smacked Siwon.

“Ow!” Heechul rubbed his arm.

“Why’d you hit me?” Siwon questioned as Donghae and Eunhyuk patted his arm comfortingly.

“You annoy me.”

Siwon chuckled. “Good to know.”

“By the way, in this room, sound echoes.” Yoona smirked. “We all heard everything.”

All of Super Junior, except for Shindong, paled.

“Everything?” Sungmin blinked uneasily.

Yoona nodded slowly, still smirking. “Everything. Well, I’ll be going back now. Seems the camera’s fixed.” she waved and smiled evilly. “Bye~”

“Whose idea was it to talk about the girls?” Heechul shouted angrily in an accusing tone, once Yoona left.

“YOURS!” the others shot back, just as furious.

“In case you guys didn’t hear Yoona, they can hear everything! So keep it down!” Leeteuk hissed.

A photographer made his way over to Super Junior. “Your photoshoot will begin now.”

“Kamsahamnida,” Super Junior bowed respectfully and followed their photographer.

---

Once SNSD finished their photoshoot, their manager immediately rushed them to their next schedule, leaving no time to say their goodbyes to Super Junior.

“Can you believe what they said?” Hyoyeon asked, breaking the awkward silence.

“Well, now we know what they think of us.” Taeyeon said, trying to be positive, but failing.

Most of the girls stayed silent, contemplating what their oppas had said about them.

The girls had all originally thought of Super Junior as their brothers and best friends. After hearing their conversation, they didn’t know what to think of them anymore.

“Guys, I don’t like this silence.” Yoona complained.

“Me either,” Hyoyeon agreed.

“We’ve never heard their actual thoughts about us before.” Sooyoung pointed out, sighing. “And now we have.”

Yoona smiled sympathetically. “They weren’t anything bad, though. Come on, they were all compliments, so why are you all like this?”

“Shock, I guess.” Yuri mumbled.

“They’re jerks.” Jessica muttered, playing with her necklace absentmindedly.

“Tell me about it.” Sooyoung murmured in agreement.

“Why do you say that?” Yoona asked gently.

Jessica glared out the window. “How could they just joke around about stuff like...like love?”

“You don’t know if they were being serious or not.” Yoona said reasonably, knowing that she was referring to Heechul.

“I doubt it.” Jessica let out a frustrated breath.

Hyoyeon shrugged. “Sica, they were all playing around with each other. They’re guys; it’s what they do.”

“Yeah, don’t overanalyze everything.” Yoona smiled, putting a hand on the older member’s shoulder.

Jessica nodded once, still a bit unsure.

“So, nice weather, huh?” Tiffany asked, trying to change the subject. Hyoyeon and Yoona both knew that she was thinking of everything but the weather. More specifically, she was deep in thought about Donghae.

“Yeah, totally...” Taeyeon agreed, staring out of the window and squinting at the sunlight.

“Really sunny...” Sunny tried to smile.

“Hyunnie?” Hyoyeon glanced at the maknae, worried. “You’ve been quiet.”

“Mianhe, unnie,” Seohyun said, looking down at her lap, saying nothing more.

Silence filled the car once again.

Their manager turned around in her seat to frown at the girls. “You girls are awfully quiet. How was the photoshoot?”

Mumbles of good, great, and okay overlapped with each other so it sounded like a jumbled mess. Their manager sighed. “Alright, what happened?”

“Boy drama, manager-unnie.” Yoona responded first. “I don’t think they wanna talk about it.”

 

COMMENT REPLIES!

@kyutie13: I know! Aaah, Yoona, why~

@TiHae4ever: I know right? Dense people. =_= Haha, but it IS a story, so I gotta make SOME drama. :) You're gonna like this chapter then! SeoKyu! <3 Thanks for always supporting me, Shyne-unnie!

@ah_thien: Yup. Everyone's yelling at Yoona, hahaha. They're both oblivious people. :)

@cutieyzza: Haha, yeah! Thanks for commenting!

@TaeTeuk_lover: Sorry, I wanted to get a chapter out as quickly as possible. I hope the little TaeTeuk moments in this chapter make up for the lack of moments in the last chapter. :)

@kyufever: Don't we all? :D I liked your idea, so I used it in here. It's only a small part, but I hope you like it! :)

@RippledOcean: Aah, me too! I'm still grinning stupidly to myself while I write them! x) Haha, so cute^^ Thanks so much for being a supportive reader! :D

@murderingthespian: Shin! :) haha, Taengoo actually sleeptalks in real life...I just had to incorporate it! SunSun~ <3

@BaroTaro: Me too! Hehe, she was...updated! Thanks for commenting! :)

@strawberryfantasy: Yo, sis! Haha. Duh, they're cute. :) Yoona's a moment ruiner. Dx

@shalalapaula: Yesss, they are! :] Updated! Thanks for the comment^^

@SuGenLover: Yay! :D Haha, it's up to you, I guess...but this chapter tells you that they were actually practicing. Darn. Hehe.

Yeee, thanks for all the comments again! You guys rock. ;D

Just to let you guys know: EVERYTHING IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS.

There are no finalized couples yet, besides TaeTeuk. Anything could happen! :)

I'm gonna let you guys request any couples you'd like to see at the end! :D

So comment and request! There are no guarantees about anything, but your request might get accepted...comment! (:

And oh my gosh, thanks for the 3000+ views and 65 subscribers! You guys are so amazing. T_T