Conflicted Feelings

Scandalous

Chapter Five

“Where are you taking me?” Taeyeon asked, not enjoying being dragged around.

She did like that Leeteuk was holding her hand, but the dragging sensation...not so much.

Taeyeon recognized the shoe closet up ahead. “Why here?”

Leeteuk led her in and shut the door. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and clicked a button. “Yoboseyo?”

“Leeteuk, just the person I wanted to speak to.” Lee Soo-man said.

Leeteuk put the phone on speaker and held it between him and Taeyeon. “Is anything wrong?”

“Oh, no, nothing at all. In fact, this scandal is progressing much quicker than we expected.” he chuckled. “I must say, you two are very good actors.”

Leeteuk felt his face getting warm and noticed that Taeyeon’s cheeks were a bit pinker than usual as well. “Um, what do you exactly mean by that?”

“We have been literally bombarded with questions from all kinds of press, and the other companies as well. SM is currently not saying anything on the matter, which is leading to a lot of speculations about you two.”

“That’s a good thing, right? For SM?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes, yes, it is. In fact, we are thinking about holding a little concert with Super Junior and SNSD in two weeks’ time.”

“A concert?” Leeteuk frowned. “What for?”

“Super Junior and SNSD’s comebacks, of course!” Lee Soo-man chuckled. “Both groups’ comebacks coincidentally fall on the same date.

“Ah, that’s right.” Leeteuk mumbled absentmindedly.

“But the concert will also, again, be good publicity for both groups.” Lee Soo-man added.

Leeteuk nodded, even though Lee Soo-man couldn’t see him.

“Be sure to inform your group that you must start practicing for this tomorrow morning. Would you mind telling Taeyeon as well?”

Leeteuk glanced over at Taeyeon and raised an eyebrow. She gave a thumbs-up and nodded.

“I’ll make sure of that, sir.”

“Excellent. Keep up the good work, Leeteuk.” Lee Soo-man said, hanging up shortly.

“This concert sounds like it’s gonna be fun!” Taeyeon commented, pumping her fist in the air. “I’m already excited for it!”

Leeteuk laughed. “It’s not for two weeks!”

“Shh, I can’t hear them!”

“Yah, Donghae! Get your elbow out of my face!”

“Will you all SHUT UP?”

Silence.

“Well, now you all blew it.”

Leeteuk heaved a sigh and opened the door, glaring at s. “Do you guys really have nothing else to do?”

“Not really.” Eunhyuk answered, smacking Donghae’s elbow away from him.

“What were you guys doing in the closet anyway?” Heechul asked, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

“ert!” Taeyeon yelped.

“And it’s none of your business anyway.” Leeteuk said smoothly.

“Ohoho, so it WAS something!” Shindong rubbed his hands together excitedly. “Very secretive, you two...”

“Okay, listen up.” Leeteuk clapped his hands. “Someone go get Kyuhyun-ah and Sungmin-sshi.”

“Sunny, too!” Taeyeon said.

Heechul scoffed. “I’m not getting them. Too much walking, you know?”

“I will!” Donghae disappeared from sight as he went to fetch the other people.

In a matter of seconds, Donghae was dragging a grumpy Kyuhyun and a pouty Sungmin and Sunny into the living room.

“Can I ever just finish a game? For once?” Kyuhyun grumbled to himself unhappily, collapsing on to the couch.

“I finally got that part right, too!” Sunny complained, still pouting.

“Yah, Sunny, stop using your aegyo around men!” Taeyeon shouted with a pointed finger at the Aegyo Queen.

“I’m not!” Sunny replied with wide innocent eyes.

“I can’t even look at you!” Taeyeon joked, shielding her eyes. “It’s too disgusting!”

“Unnie~” Sunny called, turning up the aegyo.

Taeyeon shrieked. “Gross!”

Leeteuk was amused as he watched Sunny cling to her unnie’s leg like a child.

“Taengoo!”

“Don’t call me that!” Taeyeon kicked Sunny in the leg with her free foot.

“CATFIGHT!” Eunhyuk and Donghae cheered.

Meanwhile, Heechul and Shindong were taking pictures and recording videos.

“This is so going on Twitter.” the two said simultaneously with evil grins.

Sungmin managed to roughly pull Sunny off of Taeyeon, causing her to fall on top of him.

Heechul and Shindong began hooting wildly like madmen, taking even more pictures.

Taeyeon smirked. “Score one for Taengoo!”

Leeteuk laughed. His laughter was contagious, as everyone else--even Kyuhyun--began laughing hysterically.

Soon enough, they all forgot what they were laughing about.

“Are you guys...okay?” Siwon asked, walking into the room, looking bewildered.

The group merely continued laughing, causing Siwon to become even more confused.

“Do...Do you guys need to go to a hospital?” he asked worriedly, putting a hand on Kyuhyun’s forehead.

Sunny recovered first, realizing that she was laying on Sungmin. She made a squeaking noise and jumped up. “Mianhe, Sungmin-oppa!”

He only smiled. “I’m fine, Sunny.”

“TO TWITTER!” Heechul and Shindong cried, racing out of the room.

Leeteuk shook his head. What did they have for lunch?

Oh, yeah. His food.

He contemplated whether or not he should ever cook for his dongsaengs again. It proved to be a dangerous outcome.

Leeteuk then remembered that he still had to tell s about the upcoming concert.

He figured that he would just wake them up the next morning and tell them then. Hopefully, they wouldn’t be too cranky.

Then again, none of s were really morning people.

“Sunny!” Taeyeon spoke up. “Let’s go back to the dorm. I have some news for the girls.”

“Eh, chincha?” Sunny straightened out her T-shirt. “Let’s go then!”

“Bye, Sunny! Bye, Taeyeon!” Eunhyuk and Donghae said together.

Kyuhyun waved to them and Sungmin winked at Sunny. Leeteuk thought he saw Sunny blush.

Taeyeon and Sunny gave a little wave to each of the boys and headed for the door. Leeteuk escorted them out. “Are you sure you don’t need me to take you guys back?”

“We’re big girls, oppa.” Taeyeon laughed.

“Ah, I suppose you’re right. You are an ahjumma, after all.” Leeteuk grinned his usual dimpled smile.

“I don’t need to hear that from an ahjussi!” Taeyeon stuck our tongue in a childish manner.

Leeteuk patted Sunny’s head and ruffled Taeyeon’s hair. “Ne, arasso. Have a safe trip!”

“We will!” Taeyeon called from a few blocks away.

“Don’t talk to strangers!”

“Never!” Taeyeon responded, farther away.

“Always eat your vegetables!” Leeteuk grinned.

“Ne, Ahjussi!” Taeyeon’s voice was very distant by now.

“Saranghaeyo.” Leeteuk whispered to himself

He almost slapped himself for saying that out loud.

Park Jungsoo, what are you saying? You must be a fool. How could you say ridiculous things like that?

You’ve been acting weird all day. Stop thinking of her like that. Taeyeon is a friend.

She is a friend.

Isn’t she?

Harboring confused thoughts, Leeteuk shuffled his feet back inside the dorm, hoping that the morning would be better.

 

A/N: Ooh, so now we know that Leeteuk loves Taengoo! Hehe. And here, we have a picture of a confused Leeteuk with a funny mask. x)

I just had to make an update on Sunny's birthday. :) It wouldn't be right if I didn't! This is probably actually late, since I live in the U.S. Ah, whatever. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CUTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. :) I dearly hope that Sungmin didn't forget her birthday. ;)

Don't think that I don't read your comment just because I don't reply. I read every single one! Swear!

The next chapter will introduce all members of SNSD! Yay~~

Reviews are nice as always. ^_^

- Jessica