Discovering SoonKyu

Scandalous

Chapter Three

Taeyeon sat comfortably on the plush couch while Leeteuk was cooking something that was a “surprise.”

Wonderful smells emanated from the kitchen and her stomach began grumbling quietly.

Meanwhile, Shindong and Heechul had continued to bombard her with questions in hushed tones, so Leeteuk’s hawk-like ears wouldn’t catch them.

“You’re not pregnant, right?” Heechul asked, dead serious.

“NO!” Taeyeon screeched with a horrified expression evident on her face.

“Something wrong?” Leeteuk poked his head out of the kitchen, looking suspiciously at his two members.

“Nope, everything’s fine here!” Shindong replied cheerily. Heechul pretended to be texting on his phone to add to the “natural” environment.

He gave Heechul a funny look and muttered something to himself.

Taeyeon smiled at Leeteuk reassuringly and he smiled back in return. They continued smiling meaningfully at each other until Kyuhyun’s hysterical shouts brought Leeteuk out of his reverie.

“Hyung, something’s burning!”

“God, Kyuhyun-ah, did you touch it?” Leeteuk shouted. Taeyeon could hear the loud conversation.

“No, I didn’t!”

“Because we all know about you and your culinary skills...”

“I’m not THAT bad at cooking, hyung. Sheesh.”

Taeyeon laughed out loud, catching the attention of Heechul.

He tapped her on the shoulder and smirked again. “We just wanna make sure you and Teukie are having a safe relationship.”

“There. Is. No. Relationship.” Taeyeon said through gritted teeth, her once happy mood gone.

As much as she secretly hoped that there was, there wasn’t. It was all fake. A scandal. Publicity.

As soon as SM got their publicity, Taeyeon would have no reason to see Leeteuk again.

Heechul cackled silently. “Wait till the other guys hear about this.”

“Hear about what?” came two voices from behind Taeyeon.

Taeyeon almost screamed, but Heechul clamped his hand over before she could do so. “Yah, you two, keep it down! This is a private conversation!”

“We want in!” Donghae demanded.

“Yeah, what’s up with you and our hyung these days?” Eunhyuk frowned at Taeyeon.

“Nothing!” Taeyeon answered for the millionth time. She wasn’t sure; she was losing count.

She felt like pulling her hair out. Her manager wouldn’t be so pleased about that, though. And what would Leeteuk think of her?

“HEY, KIM TAEYEON!” Heechul yelled, forgetting the silent rule. “Are you deaf?”

Taeyeon glared. “No, I’m not. Shut up.”

Heechul shut his mouth immediately. Taeyeon smiled, satisfied. There were only three people Heechul listened to: Donghae, Jessica, and herself.

“Explain those pictures!” Shindong waved his hand towards the TV, which had begun talking about the spread of Korean music to other continents--also known as the Hallyu wave.

“It was just two friends!” Taeyeon insisted.

“Yes, because Yoona clings to Donghae’s arm like you did to Leeteuk's.” Taeyeon was getting very irritated with Kim Heechul, because darn it, he had a point.

“What?!” Donghae cried.

“No, but he wishes she did.” Eunhyuk grinned.

“I don’t wish anything!”

“Wow, talk about denial.”

“Okay, stop!” Taeyeon put a hand up, silencing everyone. “I’m going to the bathroom. When I get back, you guys better not ask any more questions.”

“Or else what?” Heechul countered.

She pointed to Donghae. “I’ll tell Tiffany of your massive crush on her.”

Donghae paled. “I don’t have a crush on her! Why do people keep saying that?”

It was Eunhyuk’s turn to again grin stupidly at Donghae. “You’re always so eager to see her. Whenever we meet up with SNSD, you always run straight over to Tiffany. And she’s like,” Eunhyuk made his voice more high-pitched, “Oppa! Oppa, you came to see me!”

Heechul guffawed obnoxiously with Shindong. Donghae made a pout. “You guys are jerks! Besides, she likes Siwon.”

“Whatever helps you sleep at night,” Shindong patted him on the shoulder.

“She does!” Donghae whined like a little kid.

“Then do you like Yoona?” Taeyeon asked.

“No, c'mon, we’re best friends.”

“Jessica?”

Heechul suddenly stopped laughing and looked at Donghae seriously.

“Man, Taeyeon-ah, you make me sound like a player.” Donghae joked, trying to ease the tension.

“You are,” Eunhyuk stated.

“That’s Heechul-hyung!” Donghae responded.

“Yah, what are you guys saying about me?!”

She pointed to Eunhyuk next. “And I’ll tell Hyoyeon that you were cheating on her with another girl in Taiwan.”

Eunhyuk gaped. “I wasn’t! I never even looked at another girl!”

Donghae looked at his best friend innocently. “Well, you sure seemed to like looking at Bianca Bai.”

Eunhyuk smacked Donghae on the arm. “Aish, you were supposed to keep quiet about that!”

Taeyeon smiled triumphantly, then jabbed her finger at Heechul. “You.”

“You got nothing on me.” Heechul leaned back into the couch. “Everyone already knows everything about me.”

“Oh, really?” Taeyeon tapped a finger to her chin. “Does Jessica know that you slept with a photo of her while we were away in Japan?”

Heechul gawked. “How did you know about that?!”

“Leeteuk keeps me updated,” Taeyeon replied quietly, hoping the others wouldn’t catch it.

Taeyeon had terrible luck, though, because the guys started grinning idiotically.

“You guys are so dating.” Heechul concluded.

Taeyeon turned to Shindong. “And you!”

Shindong put his hands up. “Whoa, whoa, whoa! I’m in a committed relationship with Nari!”

“Oh, right. Well, never mind then! Hmph.” Taeyeon then proceeded to stalk off to the bathroom.

She passed the kitchen and inhaled deeply. Whatever Leeteuk was making for her,--Taeyeon guessed it was ramen--it smelled great. She couldn’t wait to start eating. The smell of the food only made her hungrier.

Turning down another hallway, she walked past an open door. She peered inside, but only found empty beds and a spotless floor. Taeyeon guessed it was Henry and Zhoumi’s room. The violin case on one of the beds gave her a hint. She also noticed many shopping bags piled on the second bed. If there was one thing she knew about Zhoumi, it was that he loved shopping immensely.

She continued on in search of the bathroom and happened upon a door with a sign.

“KyuMin’s Room,” she mumbled to herself.

Taeyeon was at the end of the hallway and was about to turn back when she heard two very familiar voices.

“Okay, let’s try it again.”

“Oppa, I’m tired~” Taeyeon’s eyes widened. She recognized that aegyo instantly.

What was Sunny doing at the Super Junior dorm?

And with Sungmin no less?

Taeyeon’s curiosity got the better of her. She pressed an ear against the door, trying to hear more of the conversation.

“Yah, SoonKyu! Stop being so lazy!”

“It’s Sunny, not SoonKyu!”

“...SoonKyu.”

“YAH!”

There was a moment of silence.

“Sunny, are you giving me the silent treatment again?”

Sunny didn’t respond.

“Goodness, what to do...?”

“Your cuteness doesn’t work on me, Lee Sungmin.”

“Hah! You talked to me!”

“DANGIT!”

“Now that you’re talking again, let’s get back to work. Okay, so the next chord is--”

“Sungmin-oppa, I’m serious. I’m tired. Can’t we just take a break?”

“You’ve taken nine breaks in the past hour. Do you really wanna learn or not?”

“Well, yes, but...”

Taeyeon giggled to herself. She would definitely have to tell the other girls about Sunny’s interesting little relationship with Sungmin.

“Did you hear that?” Sungmin’s voice.

“Hear what?”

“Someone giggled...did you giggle?”

“No. Did you?”

“No...My voice isn’t even that high!” Sungmin said, a bit offended.

“Well, you can be a bit feminine...” Sunny trailed off.

“SoonKyu...” Sungmin said in a pretend-threatening manner.

“SUNNY!” Sunny shrieked back.

Taeyeon realized that they were bound to open the door any second. She panicked and stood up, just as the door opened.

“Taeyeon?!” Sunny cried in disbelief, scrambling to her feet, dropping Sungmin’s pink guitar.

“Ah! Sunny!”

“Sorry!” Sunny apologized quickly, running up to her unnie. “Um...what brings you here?”

Taeyeon laughed. “Hey, the question is: What brings YOU here?”

Sunny blushed. “Sungmin-oppa was just giving me guitar lessons!”

“I was trying to, but someone doesn’t pay very good attention to the teacher!” Sungmin teased Sunny with a cute smile.

“Wait, so what are you doing here, Taeng?” Sunny asked, suddenly suspicious.

“Ah...” Taeyeon struggled to find an excuse.

“Are you and Leeteuk-oppa finally together?” Sunny clasped her hands together hopefully.

“Yah, SoonKyu, stop saying lies!” Taeyeon yelled.

“It’s SUNNY!”

Sungmin patted her hair affectionately. “Whatever you say, SoonKyu.”

“Even you, oppa.” Sunny grumbled, folding her arms and pouting.

Sungmin pushed her back into his bedroom. “Go practice the sixth measure again!”

“That hurt!”

“I barely touched you!”

“Hey, Sungmin-sshi; do you know where the bathroom is?” Taeyeon asked, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Sungmin nodded and smiled. “It’s kind of right across from the living room, by the clothes closets. You’ll see it.”

Taeyeon nodded her head in thanks and hurried off to the bathroom, forgetting that she had to go.

 

A/N: (PLEASE READ THIS!!!) A lot more SuperGeneration couples in this...SunSun, HyoHyuk, TaeTeuk...and geez, who does Donghae like exactly? Only I know...-evil laugh-

300 views and 18 subscribers already? Man, you guys are awesome. New story coming up soon!

*READTHISREADTHISREADTHISREADTHISREADTHIS!

What do you want the main pairing to be? I'm too lazy to make a poll...

A. SunSun

B. SeoKyu

C. TaeTeuk

D. HaeFany