Official

Scandalous

Alright, the gif of Leader moving his hips so freely has nothing to do with the chapter...

BUT IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY! HE'S 28/29 NOW!!! And he still manages to look so young. /jealous/

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST LEADER IN K-POP! <3


Chapter Fifteen

Taeyeon slipped her shoes off and strolled into the living room nonchalantly with a big smile on her face. Only Tiffany and Yoona were done with their schedules for the day. They looked up when the leader walked in, all cheery.

“Tae!” Tiffany pulled Taeyeon on to the couch. “Where were you?”

“Why are you grinning like you just won the lottery?” Yoona asked, laughing.

Taeyeon took a deep breath. It was time to start the show.

“I’m actually sort of...”

Tiffany frowned. “What?”

“I’m kinda dating someone right now.” Taeyeon said quietly, playing with a strand of her hair.

Yoona leaned forward, straining to hear. “What’d you say?”

Taeyeon repeated her sentence, still mumbling incoherently.

“Speak louder, Taengoo!” Tiffany demanded.

“I’M DATING LEETEUK-OPPA!” Taeyeon hollered at the top of her lungs.

Tiffany and Yoona’s jaws dropped in sync.

“Oh...”

“My...”

“God.” the two girls finished together with their eyes wide.

There was a moment of frightening silence and Taeyeon blinked, wondering if they believed her little stunt.

“YOU’RE DATING LEETEUK-OPPA!” Tiffany and Yoona screeched, screaming like fangirls and hugging Taeyeon.

“I knew it, I knew it!” Yoona rolled around on the ground, laughing madly.

“When? Where? Why didn’t you tell us sooner? Have you guys kissed yet?” Tiffany shot question after question, giving Taeyeon no time to answer.

“Um, uh...”

Yoona regained her composure and sat up on the carpeted floor. “Alright, tell us everything!” Tiffany nodded, eager to know as well.

“Um, we’ve been dating for a few weeks.” Taeyeon smiled shyly and thought up a story on the spot. “He asked me out at the Han River, and I didn’t tell you guys because I was afraid of what you’d think. And no, we haven’t kissed yet...”

“The Han River, how romantic...” Yoona sighed dreamily. “Were there lights and like a violinist playing as he got down on one knee and--”

“He asked me to be his girlfriend, not his wife!” Taeyeon swung at Yoona, who dodged out of the way, giggling.

“You should’ve told us! We’re happy for you.” Tiffany smiled, hugging the leader.

“Wait till the other girls get home.” Yoona cackled evilly.

“You’re so high-strung!” Taeyeon threw a pillow at the second-to-youngest member. “What happened?”

Yoona rolled her eyes and tossed her hair behind her shoulder. “You and Leeteuk-oppa happened, that’s what! This is the first time any of the members have been in a relationship since Sica and Donghae-oppa!”

Tiffany grew silent and Yoona immediately regretted bringing up the past. “Tiff, I’m sorry...”

“No, no, it’s fine.” Tiffany smiled cheerfully. She turned to Taeyeon. “So did you just come back from a date?”

“Sort of,” Taeyeon admitted with a goofy grin.

“Where?” Yoona inquired, interested again.

“We just went out for ice cream, nothing special.” Taeyeon shrugged.

“How cute~” It was Tiffany’s turn to sigh dreamily this time.

“Is it like something out of a romance drama?” Yoona asked, poking Taeyeon in the foot. “You and Leeteuk-oppa?”

“Yah, why would it be like that?” Taeyeon shouted, folding her arms angrily. She hopped off of the couch. “I’m gonna go take a shower.”

“Hurry back!” Yoona said, looking at her phone. “The girls are on their way home!”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and trudged out of the room. “Yeah, yeah...”

Once the leader was gone, Tiffany’s phone made a twinkly sound. Yoona glanced up at her unnie and smiled. “Text from Donghae-oppa?”

Tiffany blushed, but shut her phone off. “Yeah.”

“You should respond to him.” Yoona advised, taking a seat next to Tiffany and turning her phone back on. She handed Tiffany back her girly pink phone.

Tiffany hesitated, but took it anyway. She sighed softly. “I don’t know what to say.”

“How about, hi?” Yoona suggested with a little laugh.

The older member scoffed and kicked Yoona playfully. “I mean, how do I respond to what he said earlier today?”

Yoona grinned. “You mean, his confession to you?”

“It wasn’t a confession!” Tiffany pouted.

“You call it whatever you want--I’m calling it a confession.” the choding smiled again.

“It’s not...” Tiffany mumbled.

“So, how do you feel about him?” Yoona asked curiously.

“That’s the thing...I don’t know.” the usually cheerful Tiffany brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around herself glumly.

Yoona patted her knee. “He’s a great guy.”

Tiffany bit her lip. “Can I honestly tell you something? Promise not to explode on me or something?”

Yoona nodded. “Promise.”

“And don’t tell anyone.” Tiffany added, holding out her pinky. Yoona locked pinkies with her.

“Well, I did like Donghae-oppa a while ago.” she started, staring at the floor in reminiscence.

Yoona raised an eyebrow, not completely surprised at this statement. “Really?”

“Ne. But he saw me as a best friend. He...” Tiffany paused to collect he thoughts. “He told me liked you.”

Yoona’s eyes widened to the size of golf balls. “...Tiffany-unnie...”

“He wanted me to help him get closer to you.” Tiffany laughed bitterly. “So that’s what I did. I gave him up for you. Along the way, I met Siwon-oppa.”

Yoona felt something tighten in . She couldn’t form any words.

Tiffany smiled, tracing circles on the couch. “He was so sweet to me...he’s really a great person. I-I kinda fell for him.”

Yoona gulped, trying to stay calm. “And you still like Siwon-oppa...?”

Tiffany nodded once, not looking at her dongsaeng. “I think...I’m in love with him.”

“B-But...” Yoona trailed off, not knowing what to say.

Donghae liked Tiffany now, not her. But apparently, Tiffany fell for Siwon after giving Donghae up for her. Ultimately though, Donghae actually liked Tiffany, and not Yoona.

Yoona’s head was spinning, and she felt like fainting. What was happening? She suddenly felt so angry at Tiffany...

But what for?

Tiffany had done nothing wrong. Yoona felt conflicted inside. There was a small part of her that wished Donghae still liked her. Another part of her felt anger towards Tiffany, for loving Siwon.

Why?

“Yoong?” Tiffany asked gently, finally looking at her.

“I-I’ll be right back.” Yoona stuttered out, stumbling to the bathroom.

---

When Leeteuk entered the dorm, he was immediately ambushed by s.

“YOU AND TAEYEON ARE DATING?!” Eunhyuk and Donghae cried in disbelief.

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US?” Ryeowook, Shindong, and Yesung roared in perfect sync.

“WE KNEW IT!” Sungmin and Kyuhyun cheered triumphantly, high-fiving each other.

“DID YOU KISS YET?” Siwon asked, grabbing the leader by his shoulders and shaking him roughly. “TELL ME TAEYEON-SSHI STILL HAS HER INNOCENCE!”

“PLEASE TELL ME SHE’S NOT PREGNANT.” Heechul held his head in agony and paced back and forth melodramatically, trying to process this newfound information.

“QUIET!” Leeteuk shouted above s. Silence fell upon the group. He frowned at them. “First of all, how did you guys find out?”

“Oh, please, what website isn’t talking about it?” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and showed Leeteuk his laptop, pulling up at least twelve different windows with websites like allkpop and MTV K.

Leeteuk figured that SM must have confirmed that he and Taeyeon were “dating.”

“And I was watching the entertainment channel, when they started talking about YOU AND TAEYEON!” Heechul exclaimed hysterically, gesturing with his arm towards the TV.

“And Yoona texted a bunch of us,” Donghae pulled out his phone and waved it in the air.

Leeteuk rubbed his temples and blinked, taking a seat in the nearest armchair. “Okay...”

“Okay?” Ryeowook asked, confused.

“That’s all you can say?” Shindong added.

“Full details!” Sungmin demanded, sitting on the floor in front of Leeteuk like a kindergartener waiting for story time.

Leeteuk was about to protest, but the rest of the group had gathered on the carpet with Sungmin.

“Uh...” Leeteuk wasn’t sure where to start. What if his story didn’t match up with Taeyeon’s, and the two groups found out? Luckily, his phone vibrated in his pocket then.

“Who’s that?” Eunhyuk questioned, trying to peek at Leeteuk’s phone.

Leeteuk swatted him away. “Taeyeon.”

“OOH!” the members all chorused together, turning into fanboys.

“What’d she say?” Heechul smirked.

Leeteuk skimmed over the message and smiled, slipping his phone back into his pocket. “Nothing.”

“Ooh~” Nine boys said, raising their eyebrows suggestively.

Leeteuk glared at them. “Do you guys wanna hear the story or not?”

“Shut up!” Sungmin put a finger to his lips. Siwon turned the lights off and ran into the kitchen, bringing back a candle at light-speed.

“Uh, what’s with...?” Leeteuk gestured to the candle now in his hands.

“It makes it more fun.” Kyuhyun pointed out, putting his laptop aside. “Tell the story!”

“Do not leave anything out.” Yesung ordered.

Leeteuk chuckled. “Sure, sure.”

He told s the same story Taeyeon told hers. In her text message, she told him what he should say, so it would match up to her story. He relayed the same information and added some extra details to complete the story.

“You guys have been dating for a few weeks and you haven’t kissed yet?” Heechul asked when Leeteuk was finished, thoroughly shocked.

“Sorry I don’t want us to end up like you and your girlfriends.” Leeteuk rolled his eyes teasingly.

Heechul glowered. “Not funny, hyung.”

Leeteuk smiled. “Sorry, sorry.”

The others all opened their mouths, about to burst out into song, but Leeteuk gave them a stern look. “Do not sing.”

“Well, that was a very touching story.” Kyuhyun faked a tear. “But I do have important Starcraft-related business to attend to.”

Everyone rolled their eyes as Kyuhyun grabbed his laptop and turned a corner, heading to his room.

Siwon flicked the lights back on, and Ryeowook yawned. “I’m tired.”

“Already?” Eunhyuk asked, jumping up and down on the couches. “It’s not even midnight yet!”

“Hey, you better go drink some milk or something to calm yourself down. We have practice again tomorrow.” Leeteuk said, as Eunhyuk slowed his jumping.

“Again?!” Heechul sighed vividly.

“Yay, I get to see my Hyoyeonnie again~” Eunhyuk grinned goofily.

Donghae grabbed one of Eunhyuk’s legs, causing him to fall on to the couch. “You see her every day anyway!”

“Do we have to go to practice?” Sungmin whined.

Leeteuk looked surprised. Usually, Sungmin was the one actually excited to wake up early and go to practice. “What’s wrong?”

“Sunny knows about his crush on her, remember?” Shindong said with a grin.

Sungmin replied stubbornly, “It’s not a crush.”

“Then it’s love!” Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Heechul proclaimed together.

“Oh, yeah--isn’t Jessica mad at you?” Sungmin smirked at Heechul.

Heechul rolled his eyes, unconcerned. “She gets mad about everything.”

“But you love her, right?” Yesung asked, a smile playing on his features.

Heechul glared and grumbled, “I’m going to bed now.”

“Alright, everyone, off to bed!” Leeteuk ordered, as the members cleared out of the living room.

“Donghae, get me my milk!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“Get it yourself!” Donghae shot back.

“I’ll get your guys’ milk.” Siwon offered kindly.

“Siwon’s so nice!” the rambunctious pair grinned giddily. The two would not be sleeping for a long time.

Leeteuk shook his head, just as his phone began vibrating once again. He saw that it was a phone call from Taeyeon, and answered it with a smile.

Heechul pressed his ear up to the other side of the phone, eager to listen.

“Yoboseyo?”

“YAH, HOW DARE YOU DATE OUR LEADER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?” Sooyoung hollered, obviously angry.

“Sooyoung, gimme my phone! NOW!”Taeyeon’s voice came from the background.

“I’m...sorry?” Leeteuk tried.

“WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU--”

“Yah!” This time, it was Jessica on the phone. “Thanks for telling us about your relationship!” she said sarcastically.

Heechul let out a little laugh. “Is that Heechul-oppa?” Jessica asked, her anger dying down.

Leeteuk nodded, even though she couldn’t see him. “Wanna talk to him?”

“No way.” Jessica said icily, and the phone was then tossed over to Hyoyeon.

“Sorry about everyone--TAENG, GET OFF ME!”

“You girls have everything under control over there?” Leeteuk asked, entertained.

“We’re fine!” Taeyeon piped up, her phone back in her control. “KWON YURI, DO NOT PRESS THAT BU--”

Beep.

“Hung up,” Leeteuk muttered, laughing.

“Well, ‘night.” Heechul said, turning his back to the leader.

“You okay?” Leeteuk asked, a bit worried for the member.

“Fine,” Heechul responded, turning a corner and leaving Leeteuk standing in the living room alone.

 

COMMENT REPLIES!

@QueeeenB: I'm guessing you loved the chapter then? Hehe. :)

@shalalapaula: Hmm...will he? Who knows? Wait, me! Hahaha! :D Updated! Thanks for always reading/commenting~

@StrawberryFantasy: Hello, again, my dear sister! x) It makes everyone happy! Lol~ Dude, I just had to add SHINee and Kibum! I feel like (f)x is gonna creep their way in. xD Weirdo! Haha, jk. I NEED MY SUNSUN! <3 Haha, I like reading your long, funny comments. :)

@chinkyasian: Thanks so much for commenting! :D HaeFany is really growing on me. I know I'll never write them as well as you do, but hehe.

@fickyz: Yes, he's just so adorable, isn't he? :3 Hehe, thanks for commenting!

@chu_david: Haha, yeah, they are! Thanks so much^^

@murdering_thespian: Wookie's actually like that when he's drunk, bahahah. xD Yay, a Forever 15! :D <3 I'll try to include all the members of SuJu in this at some point~ A CF?!!?!? HAHA, EPIC! :) This makes me ship TaeTeuk even more, heeheee~

@RippledOcean: I definitely will, thanks so much for the support! :D <3

@Tikatikolala: That's how he's like in real-life, unnie! Hehe. Expect lots of drama!

@StarryKelly: Onew is awesome. Haha. Actually, HeeSica isn't confirmed. It could go either way. :)

COMMENT, PLEEEEASE? :)

I don't think I'll have another update until Heenim's birthday, this coming 10th...hehe.

NEW STORIES COMING SOON! Stay tuned...