Which manga should I buy?

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

Gigi

After I was done with all the books on the other shelves, curiosity took over me.Is he still here? I decided to walk back to the table he was sitting in earlier. I had all the time in the world. It didn't matter if this was useless anyways. I grabbed a book just in case he was there and he asked me what I was up to.

When I looked at the table, there was no one. Empty. I found myself disappointed.

My phone rang with the usual Bo-Peep-Bo-Peep song by T-Ara. My friends kept telling me to change it, but I found myself in love with the song. I flipped open my phone. "Hi, mom. I'm leaving now. But I wanted to stop by the bookstore, so I'll come home at around 8 o'clock." I said. I ended the call and headed towards the bus station.

I arrived at the town bookstore in a couple of minutes. Once there, I decided to go to the manga section. Lately, I had no chapter books I was interested in. Nor poetry.

I looked through the shelves for Case Closed. I'd heard that the newest one was out, and I was going to buy it. That was when I noticed that I was in the W-section. That was also when I noticed that the last volume of We Were There was out!! Rats! I grabbed onto it, thinking about which one to buy. I headed over to look for Case Closed. Standing next to the shelf was another boy. He was also wearing glasses, but had a shorter hair style. He looked familiar as well.

I grabbed Case Closed, which was next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter