No More Secrets?!

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirteen

Gigi

I sat on my bed, not wanting to move. It was a sunny day, so I should've gotten to the library earlier, like I usually did on days like this, but I didn't feel like it. There was none of that energetic emotion today. I stared at my wall. I could hear my mother cooking something in the kitchen. My father was talking to her about what he read in the newspaper. i had always wished to have a happy family when I grew up. When Taeyoon had shown up, I thought that there was actually a chance. But I guess not.

"Gigi!It's time for you to go to the library!" my mother yelled from outside.

I sighed and slowly stood up. I walk towards the door and my mother was standing there, a plate of pancakes in hand.

"Here you go."

"Gomawo." I said, taking the plate. Then I put my shoes on and walked out the door, carrying my breakfast.

I waited by the bus station. My pancakes were coolong down, so I took small bites. I should've gotten some syrup on it.

By the time the bus dropped me off at the library, I was almost done with my breakfast. I walked through the backdoor and set my plate on the table. Mrs. Lee was here already. Usually, I was before her.

"Good morning." she said, then went back to look at her computer screen. She didn't ask me why I was late. She probably knew.

"Morning." I replied. I took off my jacket and put it on a hanger. "Where should I start today?"

Mrs. Lee turned around. Her expression was weird. "I think you should go outside to the side of the building. There's something there that I need you to look at."

I blinked. "Eh? Are you sure, Mrs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter