A Talk

Who are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-Four

Minho

     I tapped on Taemin's door and turned the knob. Taemin glanced at me blankly when I came in. I noticed that the string cheese was missing. I also noticed that Taemin was holding an empty, crumpled-up wrapper of the string cheese. Phew. I'm glad that he's eating. It looks like only Gigi can make him eat. . .

"What did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"It's about Gigi." I answered. Taemin's face became stone again. He stayed mute.

I sighed. "Look, I'm sorry that I didn't get to tell you this before, but I just started dating Gigi. You barely talk with anyone now, so it makes sense that you know nothing. Anyways, that's not the point."

"Then what's the point?" Taemin said coldly. "You told me to give up on Gigi and now you're dating her! That proves how great of a hyung you are!"

"Ani, Taemin," I said gently. "I'm dating her to help you get her back."

Taemin stopped putting up an angry face. "Eh?"

"Look, you need to think of a plan to win back your girl.I'm only dating her to help you get closer with her again. Alright? No hard feelings, correct? Now stop being all depressed and just go get Gigi."

Taemin just stared at me. After a minute, he sighed and laid on his bed. "Go away, Minho. I don't need your help. I don't want your help. Just leave."

I gave Taemin a look of disbelief. Here I was, trying to help him win back his lover, and now he's telling me to leave him alone?! This stupid pabo! He will never learn.

I was annoyed at him (again). So this was what I said, "Fine. Don't regret it if Gigi starts falling in love with me."

I left the room.

Gigi

My mind was still playing over every word that Taemin had uttered last week. He's gone berserk. Completely. What is wrong with him? How can I be such an influence on him? I'm just a random girl from a random town. And he's a famous celebrity living a perfect life. How did I destroy that by just breaking up?

I shook my head to myself. No, Taemin can survive without me. But I knew it was a lie. I knew Taemin too well. He was a weak, young boy. A lonely puppy that didn't know where to go. However, even though I was sympathizing for him, I did not plan to get back together with him. Whenever I make up my mind, I don't change things. I'll stick with my choice.

Taemin

Today was the day of recording more of our new songs. SHINee had about 6 songs to record. It was for our re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter