Going On

My Life with You

“I’m hungry!!”

“Shut up Taemin! You’ll wake up Mihyun.”

“Can you make me food then Krystal?”

“Psh! No!”

“Why?? I might die.”

“Yeah we men need food for our power!”

“….power of annoyingness….”

“I’m going to wake up Mihyun.”

“NO” “NO”

 

I felt my blanket being lifted up exposing my feet. No way is he going to-

“AHH! Stop it Taemin!! Stop!!” I started laughing so hard because Taemin was tickling my feet.

“I’ll only stop if you wake up!” shout Taemin. Krysal and Kai were in their own little corner cracking up at my reaction.

“OK! Okay!” I said. Taemin stopped tickling me and walked away with a satisfied grin on his face. Taemin is so evil in his own little way.

I started making a batter of pancakes. “Everyone! Pick your fruit to put in your pancakes!”

Everyone ran to the counter and grabbed their favorite fruits. Taemin grabbed banana, Krystal got strawberries, and Kai chose blueberries. I got my favorite, which were strawberries too. After I made the pancakes, they dug in and ate.

“So Taemin, how was the date?” said Kai. Since my face was focused on my food, I glanced up at Kai who was wiggling his eyebrows. “Did anything interesting?”

“No,” said Taemin simply. “All we did was eat ice cream and watch a movie.”

“Don’t forget kissing,” said Krystal with a cheeky grin. Taemin blushed and looked down at his plate.

“Taemin, just because you have a girlfriend doesn’t mean you forget about us okay?” I said. Taemin nodded.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

I groaned at the amount of homework on my desk. This is torture. The first few months of school were nice because the teachers wanted you to get comfortable. Then BAM! They turn on you and give you test every single week. Well some of them. I better get started on math or Ms. Son will be like,”Mihyun! Why did you don’t do your homework? ….Oh it was hard I see….but Kyuhyun got this when he was your age!”  I hate being compared to my brother. Where is Taemin when you need him.

Taemin has been ditching us for a while now. A few days ago, Kai and I (Krystal was busy) invited Taemin hangout and he declined.  We went to the mall and saw Taemin cuddling with Seohun in the food court.  The only time I actually got to talk to him was in English where it was just me and him (or him and I…but you get the point).  

I got out my phone and text Taemin:

 

Mihyun: Hey! Wanna help me with my math hw? We have food!

 

I stared at my phone and waited. Ten minutes passed and he still didn’t answer back yet. I literally did all my homework while waiting for him.

 

*BUZZ*

FINALLY!!!

 

Ara: Could you bring my violin down in the front? Sorry, traffic made me late coming home and I’m late to my class.

 

I grumbled because I was hoping it was Taemin.

 

Mihyun: Sure. Whatever you say.

Ara: Thanks! Luv ya!

 

After I gave Ara her violin, I did my math homework. It was hard but I managed to do it. I went on facebook and did my usual. Scroll…scroll...Oh! Like… scroll…scroll…comment. I noticed that Taemin was on so I chatted with him.

 

Mihyun: Hey!! Whats up?

Taemin: nmu?

Mihyun: if it was nothing much, why didn’t you answer back my txt?

Taemin: what txt?

            Oh wait I got it.

            Sorry I put my phone on silent.

Mihyun: good, I though you were ignoring me for Seohun.

Taemin: what? I would never do that.

Mihyun: Oh yeah? You ditched us at the mall to go with Seohun.

Taemin: k, but that was one time!

Mihyun: What about the time when you faked your parents had people over for dinner so you couldn’t hang out with us but we happened to see you eating water ice with her?

 

I didn’t mean to sound mean or anything but it’s just so frustrated how many times he has been ditching us. 

 

Taemin: I justed wanted to hang out with Seohun more.

            I always hang out with you guys so I thought Seohun should have a turn.

Mihyun: I didn’t mind  you  being with Seohun but you lied to me.

 

*RING RING*

I looked at my phone and saw it was Taemin. I picked up and answered the call.

 

“Sorry Mihyun. I’m sorry that I lied to you to be with Seohun. Will you forgive me?” said Taemin.

 

I blanked off and just thought. I want to forgive him but that will make me seem to nice.

 

I sighed. “I forgive but PROMISE ME to never lie to be ever again or-“

“Or what?” said Taemin. I could just hear him relax and smiling.

“OR I will NEVER EVER be your best friend ever again,” I said.

“I promise. Please, a scary Mihyun is super scary,” said Taemin.

I laughed. “Thanks! I made my point.” It’s so nice to talk a friendly chat with him again.

“Hey, do you still need help on math homework?” asked Taemin.

“It’s already been taken care of. Thanks though,” I said.

“Alright then. See you later!” said Taemin.

 “Bye Taeminnie,” I said. Just when I pressed the end button, I heard a groan. Our friendship is restored.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

“MIHYUN!”

I jumped out of my seat.

“Is my class really that boring?” asked Mr. Moon.

“No Mr. Moon,” I answered.

‘Okay. As I was saying, Seoul Performing Arts High School is doing a musical, which I will help direct. You all should try out for parts,” said Mr. Moon.

“But Mr. Moon,” said Joon. “You said that upper classmen could only get the parts.”

“No Joon. I said that upper classmen have a better chance of getting those parts because some of them are more experienced. I’m sure some of my students will get the lead parts because they are all talented.” Said Mr. Moon. Flattery never does justice Mr. Moon. “I’m giving out extra credit who ever tries out for the school play. The play, Romeo and Juliet, a beautiful play about-“  

 

*BELL RINGS*

“See you tomorrow!!” shouted Mr. Moon.

“Do you want to try out Taemin?” I asked.

“Um…I don’t know. It sounds boring and stupid,” said Taemin.

“TAEMIN!!”

We both turned around to see Seohun. She run down the hall and hugged Taemin while giving him a peck on the lips.

“I missed you!” said Seohun. “Hey Mihyun!” We exchaned waves.

“I missed you too babe,” said Taemin.

“Are you going to try out for the school play?” asked Seohun.

“I’m thinking about it,” said Taemin.

“I think you should because I heard that the female lead and the male lead kiss. Wouldn’t that be perfect for us? Our love to be performed on stage!” said Seohun.

Taemin smiled. “Okay. I’ll try out. Happy Seohun?” He looked deeply into her eyes and kissed her. 

“Yes! See you Taemin,” said Seohun. She walked away sending air kisses.

“So are you really trying out?” I asked.

“Yeah. You should too Mihyun. It’ll be fun if we get the parts,” Said Taemin.

We walked to our next classes. I sat down into my seat and thought. What if I got the lead and so did Taemin? Then we would have to kiss. I touched my lips with my fingers.

I shuddered. No, I do not want to kiss my best friend. That would be gross.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!! *waves*

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! 

Make sure to comment and suscribe!! :)

~sujualltheway13