Musical

My Life with You

Dear Diary,

The last weeks has gone by so fast. I have been practicing more for the musical, cramming for test, and hanging out with friends. Just a normal freshman year.

My relationship with Joon has been going by so well. Unlike Taemin and Seohun’s relationship, it has been getting stronger. Is it safe to say I might be falling in love? Yeah I think so.

Guess what?! The musical is tomorrow! Ahhh! So excited yet nervous at the same time! What if I embarrass myself in front of the audience? Then I would become the laughing stock of the school. Well Mihyun, that’s what practice is for.

Bye! XOXO

Mihyun

Fighting!

 

I closed the diary and rolled over on my back on my bed. Hopefully, I don’t make a fool of myself on stage.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

“Mihyun!” Krystal waving me over where we were getting ready. “We need to get your hair and makeup ready. Nervous?”

“Yeah,” I said. Krystal did her magic turning my hair into a bun with a few stands coming out.

When I was done with my hair, I changed into my costume. I peeked out from the curtains and saw all the seats filled.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god!” I was shaking with fear. Taemin came over to me smirking but I could see his eyes shaking with fear.

‘We’ll do fine,” said Taemin. “You look great, by the way.”

“Why are you so nervous?” I said. “You perform almost every week with Shinee.”

“We’ve never performed with this much people before,” said Taemin. “Besides this is acting, not singing and dancing.”

“You’ll both do great,” Joon said as he popped out of nowhere. He was dressed up as Paris.

“Thanks,” Taemin and I replied.

We all fell slient as Mr. Moon introduced the concert and the first acts of the musical.  Then Taemin went out for the first act.

“Mihyun! You are up in five,” said Krystal. I nodded. I went to my spot to get ready. Seohun was already there. She glared at me and looked forward with her head held up high.

When it was my turn, we both went on stage. As Joon was saying his line, I heard I loud rip and the audience gasps. I turned to see what happened and saw that the dress I was wearing ripped so it came up to my knees. Joon and I froze on stage while Seohun smirked.

Joon recovered quickly and added an adlib.  “This is why I want to marry Juliet. She looks beautiful in anything. Right?” He pointed out to the audience and they started cheering and chuckling. Yay! A mistake fixed.

The play continued on smoothly. After the first act, everything else became natural.  The kiss between Taemin and I went well. After we broke the kiss, my lips were left burning and it felt like an electric shock. Is that a good think or a bad thing?

Seohun was so annoying. She tried to sabotage the entire play just to humiliate me.

So many characters die in this musical. I wished Seohun died in here but sadly, the nurse doesn’t die. Well, a girl can dream can’t see?

Finally, the last scene where Taemin swallows the “poison” while I wake up. Seeing him die (even if it was fake) really broke my heart. I realized that without him, my life would be nothing. My tears on stage were real but I had to pull myself together to kill myself.  

The lights dimmed for a moment for all the actors to bow. The energy in the room was so powerful. There was cheering and applause everywhere. We all applauded and had a whole cast bow and wave before the curtains closed.

“That was fun,” I said as Taemin hugged me.

I got changed and came out to see Kai, Krystal, and Mr. Moon waiting for me.

“That was brilliant!” said Mr. Moon. “Mihyun, your siblings wanted you to have this.” He handed me a huge bouquet of flowers.

“Thank you!” I said. “It was so much fun!”

Kai hugged Taemin. “That show was amazing my Romeo!”

Taemin pushed Kai off. “I have a bubble.” He waved his arms around. "No one in my bubble."

“Come on let’s go outside!” said Krystal.

Performing on stage was so much fun! Was this why Taemin performs on stage? For the thrill and excitement? Performing on stage knowing all your hard work paid off?

Another thought fall into my mind, those kisses with Taemin. It left my heart unsteady and mixed emotions. What was going on with it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! Just a short chapter before I go on summer vacation. I'm going to be gone most of the summer so I won't update alot. I'll try to write as much as I can, but it will be very hard.

Hope you like the story so far!

~sujualltheway13