Taemin POV

My Life with You

Taemin changed his into the outfit Mihyun gave him. He was so nervous. This was his first date with his crush since forever!! He sighed and looked in the mirror. 

“Okay, not bad Taemin,” He fixed his hair and left the room.

Taemin walked to the park and sat down on the bench. He sighed and looked at his watch. Taemin was five minutes early for the date. He checked his phone and saw a message.

 

Kai: r u readying 4 your date?

 

Taemin smiled and answered back.

 

Taemin: I think so. So nervous though.

Kai: just relax.

Taemin: what r u doing today?

Kai: Just hanging out with Krystal + Mihyun. Gotta go. I reached Mihyun’s house.

 

Taemin closed his phone and slipped it in his pocket. Just then, Seohun walked by and sat down next to him.

“Hey Taemin,” said Seohun shyly. Taemin smiled on how cute she looked. Seohun was wearing a floral dress with a white jacket on top.

“Hey Seohun. Are you ready for our date?” asked Taemin.

“Yeah! We should get going because the tickets might run out,” said Seohun. Seohun grabbed his hand and dragged Taemin.

“Wait!” said Taemin. Seohun turned around. “I already brought them.”

Seohun squealed and hugged Taemin. “Yes! You are the best! But, I am going to have to buy the snacks then. Don’t try to argue Taemin. You brought the tickets so I buy the snacks. Deal?” Seohun used aegyo.

“Okay,” said Taemin. Taemin held out his hand and Seohun took it. He looked at her face and saw her cheeks pink. Then Seohun turned her head and looked at Taemin. He hoped his face wasn’t pink too.  

They walked to the mall where the movie theater was. Taemin was really excited. It was already released in the U.S and it got amazing reviews. That was the pro of a good movie. The con was that there were so many people waiting in line and blocking the way. He gripped Seohun’s hand and walked with her to the mall entrance. As he was about to reach for the door he heard a wolf-whistle. Taemin turned toward the sound and saw Kai grinning his creepy grin at him.  He felt his cheeks go warm and walked Seohun to the food court.

“Are you hungry?” asked Taemin.

Seohun’s stomach rumbled. She blushed and said,” A little.”

“What do you want?” said Taemin.

“Um… nothing to filling because we need space for all that popcorn,” teased Seohun.

Taemin smiled and asked,” then what about ice cream?”

“Sounds good,” grinned Seohun.

Taemin brought them both a cup of vanilla and strawberry.

“Thanks Taemin,” said Seohun. She began to eat her ice cream. While she was eating, Taemin was staring at her and didn’t notice Seohun look up.

“Um, is there anything on my face?” asked Seohun.

Taemin snapped out of his staring mode and looked at Seohun’s face.

“Actually you do,” said Taemin. He stood up and wiped a bit of ice cream on her cheek with a napkin.

“Aigoo, so embarrassing,” said Seohun.

Taemin looked at his watch and realized it was time to go. He picked up the empty ice cream cups and guided Seohun to the theater. He wanted the best seats in the theater for them and that was in the top row.

“Seohun, how are these seats?” asked Taemin.

“Perfect,” said Seohun. They sat down and waited for the movie to start. Feeling lonely, Taemin grabbed Seohun’s hand and held it. Seohun looked startled but then smiled at Taemin. The movie started but there was only one thing going on in the couple’s mind. It was how much they loved their date.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞After Movie∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

“That movie was amazing,” grinned Seohun.

“Yes it was,” agreed Taemin. They were walking around the mall waiting for Seohun’s parent to pick her up. Just then, Seohun’s phone rang. She let go of Taemin’s hand and picked up the phone.

 

“Yobosayo? Oh annyeonghaseyo appa….ye…Oh it’s fine appa, annyongheekyseyo,” said Seohun.

“What did your dad say?” asked Taemin.

“He had to stay a few minutes for work and now he’s stuck in traffic,” said Seohun.

“But the mall is closing early today,” said Taemin worriedly.

“Don’t worry, I’ll just wait outside,” said Seohun. Taemin frowned. It was really cold in the mall which means outside would be even colder. He couldn’t let Seohun freeze to death.

“How about you wait at my house and your dad picks you up there? My house only a few minutes from here,” said Taemin.

“Sure, thanks Taemin. I’ll just call my dad. What’s your address?” asked Seohun.

“718 Seoul St.” said Taemin. Seohun pulled out her phone and called her dad.

“Annyeonghaseyo appa….ye…. Can you pick me up at Taemin’s house...the mall is about to close soon….ye his address is 718 Seoul St. See you,” said Seohun. She hung up and Taemin walked her over to his house.

“Thanks for this great date Taemin,” said Seohun. She turned so she was right in front of Taemin.

“Your welcome,” said Taemin. He didn’t say much because all what he could think was how pretty her eyes looked under the light.

Both without noticing leaned in slowly until their lips touched. Taemin brain was shocked but then became focused. He was kissing Seohun!! Taemin’s arm wrapped Seohun around her waist while Seohun ended up around his neck pulling him closer.  Taemin felt like a raging fire ignited inside of him. Seohun deepened the kiss with force but it was so sweet and passionate and so many things more.

They finally pulled apart when they ran out of breath. Taemin’s breathing was uneven and ragged. Seohun’s face was deep red. Her hands were still around his neck and she was staring deep into his eyes. Nothing could ruin this moment.

 

*HONK HONK*

“Seohun! Time to go!!”

 

Seohun sighed and walked toward the car.

“Wait!” said Taemin. Seohun turned around and Taemin gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“See you on Monday Seohun,” said Taemin.

Seohun smiled shly. “Ok see you Taemin!” She walked into the car and it drove off.

Taemin stood there until the car was out of his sight. He started jumping around and dancing like a manic.

“Yes YES YES!!!!” shouted Taemin. He was laughing and skipping toward Mihyun’s house. Taemin was the happiest person alive.

“WOOHHOOOO!!!!”

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞Mihyun’s House + Sleepover∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

I was making dinner when Taemin was skipping into the family room.

“Soooooo, how was the date,” grinned Kai.

“Yeah! Did anything happen?” smirked Krystal.

Taemin’s eyes went round and he started ranting,“The date was amazing! Seohun is so nice and beautiful in every single way possible. Her eyes sparkle and she was the best eye smile ever!!! Oh my gosh her li-“

“Wait what?” said Kai.

“What about her lips?” I asked.

“I didn’t say anything about her lips!” said Taemin.

“Yes you did!” said Krystal in a singing voice.

“Did you kiss her?” I asked.

We stared at Taemin until he told us the answer. (Of course we already knew, I mean we did eye witness it but I just want to see Taemin’s reaction.) His face went from normal skin color to pink then to red. As if a firework exploded, we all started screaming and shouting.

“Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!! Taemin kissed Seohun! AHHHHHHH!!!” screamed Krystal.

Kai on the other hand was sobbing. “My little Taeminnie is growing up! He kissed a girl!!! WAHHHH!!!”

I hugged Taemin and jumped up and down. “So how was it?”

“It was good. Her lips were so soft and the kiss went perfect,” sighed Taemin,” Hey what’s for dinner?”

I rolled my eyes. Typical Taemin, always asking for food. “Dinner is Jajangmyeon.”

“Yes! Your Jajangmyeon is the best. Well all your foods are,” said Taemin. Kai and Krystal came over to the dining table and served themselves. [For those who did know who Jajangmyeon is, it’s noodles with thick black bean sauce. It taste amazing!!]

While I was eating, I thought about Taemin’s date. I knew Seohun was Taemin’s girlfriend now so there will be no time to hang out with him now. I like Seohun, but tonight I’m getting an uneasy vibe. Forget it, I must be really hungry from today’s excitement.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!!! Taemin got his kiss!! WOO HOO!!! ♫Taemin got a girlfriend Taemin got a girlfriend♫ So excited!!! What to write next?

I'm obsessing over this "couple" so it might pop in somewhere *wink wink hint hint nudge nudge*

 

 

KAISTAL!!! Krystal and Kai!!

~sujualltheway13