Taemin's Date

My Life with You

“Sure, I love to see the movie with you,” said Taemin with a smile.  Seohun walked away toward her friends with a grin on her face.

“What just happened?” asked Kai. 

“I’m sorry! Could I just see this one movie with her please? You know how long I had a crush on her!” said Taemin.

“Why not you guys? Taeminnie finally goes on a date with his crush! This is so adorable!!!” squealed Krystal.

I sighed, “Fine, but we are still seeing the movie though. “

“YES!!! But don’t do anything embarrassing to me okay?” said Taemin.

The bell rang and we all stood up.

“Sure, but you don’t anything on your first date,” said Kai.

 

On our way to English Taemin looked really jittery.

“Mihyun, what should I do on the date?” asked Taemin.

“Um, how should I know? I never been on a date,” I replied.

“Yes you have!” said Taemin.

“Ok, being asked to on a Ferris wheel at the carnival does not count,” I said.

“Whatever. Well, you’re still a girl. What do girl’s like?” said Taemin while walking in the classroom door.

“Just act like yourself. If she asked you with you being you, she likes you because of your natural self,” I said.

“Mihyun and Taemin. Will you please join us in class now?” asked Mr. Moon.

“Yes Mr. Moon,” we replied.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞Saturday∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

*RING RING*

 

Who is calling at 7:00 in the morning?

 

*RING RING*

 

I picked up the phone. “Yobosayo….”

“Hey! Mihyun can you come over and look at my outfit? I want to wear something just right on the date,” someone whispered.

“Ok, my brain is not functioning on Saturdays until 9 am. Who is this?” I asked.

“It’s me Taemin.”

“Taemin. You know I don’t wake up until 8:50 on the weekends unless it’s an emergency or I completely want to,” I said.

“Well this is an emergency! What if Seohun thinks I’m a loser?” said Taemin.

“Don’t worry, you’ll always be a loser in my heart.  Just kidding. I’ll be right over, but you owe me two hours of your life,” I said.

“THANK YOU!!!” said Taemin, “ I love you so much! Did I ever mention you are the bestest friend ever?”

“Bestest is not a word, but yes. Probably a billion times since you were born,” I said. I turned off the phone and sighed. I still need ten more minutes to focus and reenergize myself.  I am so tired.

 

*RING RING*

 

I picked up the phone.

“WHERE ARE YOU?!?!”

“Ahh!! I’m sorry! I’m coming over!” I said.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞Taemin’s House∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

I walked up to the front door looking at a very annoyed Taemin.

“Do you know how long I waited?” asked Taemin.

“Two minutes? Well, one minute if I ran,” I said.

Taemin sighed. “Just come in and help me.”

We walked up to his bedroom. On the way we passed his brother Taesun.

“Sup Mihyun,” said Taesun.

“Hey,” I replied.

I went to Taemin’s room and into his walk-in closet.

“So here are the outfits I have,” said Taemin.

I looked at the outfits and started laughing so hard.  Taemin’s outfits were so funny!

“What?” said Taemin. He looked hurt. “I worked really hard on these.”

“Sorry but I don’t think wearing a tux is good for a movie date,” I said.

“What about this?” said Taemin. He held up an outfit with a hoodie, baggy pants, baseball cap, and sunglasses.

“To gangster,” I said.

“Don’t girls like bad boys,” asked Taemin.

“Some, but you are not a bad boy. The only bad things you did was running through the hallway and skipped out of class for five minutes,” I said.

“Fine. This?” said Taemin. He was holding up a pair of flip-flops, sweatshirt, and sweatpants.

“Um… no. You look like a person who got out of bed,” I said. I shouldn’t be talking though; I didn’t even change out of pajamas.

“Argh! This is so hard!” groaned Taemin.

“No it’s not! Just act like yourself. Try on this,” I said. I gave Taemin a clean pair of dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a red jacket over it.

“You sure?” asked Taemin.

“Positive. Now go change,” I said.

As he was about to change, I walked away toward the bedroom door.

“I’m going to take food from your kitchen!” I shouted.

 

I was eating a bowl of cereal when Taemin walked down in his outfit.

“Looking good Taemin. Trying to impress a girl?” teased Taesun.

“Shut up!” said Taemin. He sat down and grabbed a bowl of cereal.

“Ok ok! Is it Ara?” asked Taesun.

Taemin choked on his cereal. “What?”

“Is it that girl from the program? What’s her name… ah Sihyun?” asked Taesun.

“Psh! No way!” said Taemin.

“Then is it Seohun?” said Taesun.

“……….”

“So it is Seohun!” said Taesun.

“I didn’t say anything!” said Taemin.

“Whatever, just don’t mess up Taemin,” said Taesun. He walked away and up to his room.

“How does he know everything?” asked Taemin. He poked around in his cereal bowl.

“Cause you are so obvious?” I said,” I need to go change. Kai and Krystal are coming over to my house to go to the movies.  See you!”  I walked back to my house and changed.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞15 Minutes Later∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

*DING DONG*

 

I opened the door to a very happy Kai and annoyed Krystal.

“HELLO!!!” said Kai. He gave me a hug and ran in to play with my dogs.

“Hey! I think Kai had had sugar for breakfast because he would not shut his mouth on the way here,” said Krystal. She went to the family room and laid down on the couch. 

“Come on guys! The movie starts in a hour. We still need to buy the tickets,” I grabbed Kai off of my dogs and got Krystal off the couch. We walked to the movie theater and there was a huge line.

“Really? How will we get a ticket now?” groaned Kai.

“Just wait I guess,” said Krystal. We sat down on the sidewalk. Just then Taemin and Seohun walked by laughing and holding hands. 

“Hey look!” I said. Kai and Krystal looked in my direction and saw the new couple.

“Skinship already? Go Taemin!” said Kai. He wolf-whistled to them. Taemin turned around and saw us.  He blushed a little and walked Seohun to the food court. The line moved and at last we got our tickets. I felt bad to the people behind us because we got the last three tickets.  

“Lets go get some lunch! I craving meat,” said Krystal. Krystal and I ran to the food court leaving Kai in the dust.

“Girls and their food craving,” mumbled Kai.

Krystal and I bought three hamburgers and large fries to share. Kai bought three sodas. We all sat down. We all ate the food and talked about the new movie we were about to watch. I was so excited!! I heard that this movie was epic and was perfectly based on the book! *fangirl*

It was time to see the movie!! I got large popcorn and Kai filled it with m&m’s.  Krystal grabbed a handful and started munching on it.

I slapped her hand,” Yah! Save some for the movie!” Krystal pouted and walked away to find good seats. We sat down with Kai in the middle. His theory was that girls would attack him if he sat on the outside. Just then, Taemin was walking Seohun to their seats.

“Seat here Seohun,” said Taemin. Seohun sat down and put her head down on his shoulder. Awww! They look so adorable together!!

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞After Movie∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

“THAT MOVIE WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!” said Kai.

The whole entire time Kai was fanboying. It’s so funny to see a boy go crazy over something.

“It sure was amazing,” I said. We started walking back to my house to have our annual weekly sleepover. Our sleepovers were the best. In the winter, we make a bonfire outside and make s’mores. In spring, we sleep outside under the stars. In the summer, we have a gigantic water fight and hang out at my pool. When we have karaoke night, Kai’s singing is so funny because he was born to be a rapper.  BBQ night is vicious because everyone is fighting over the pieces of meat. I love of best friends so much. I would never survive without them.

“I wonder if Taemin is back from his date yet?” said Krystal.

“I don’t know. Let’s go to his place and pick him up,” I said.

We walked to Taemin’s house and got the shock of our life. In front of the gate of the drive way was Taemin and Seohun kissing.

WHHHAAATTTT?!?!?!?!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HIYA!!

OHHH! Drama is happening!

Anyway, hope you liked it! New updates will be happening soon!

~sujualltheway13