Reunited

My Life with You

School life may seem like wonderful place to go to. All you have to do is pay attention in class and do the homework while other people have to pay taxes. However school still stinks, all because of those end of the year exams.

 

“I hate school so much,” groaned Kai. “Why do we have to take exams on everything we learned. If one teacher can’t teach us all the subjects, then how can one student learn it all?”

 

“Relax Jongin,” said Taemin. He quickly walked to my side to avoid Kai’s slap. “It’s just one test per day for a week. That’s just five tests. We get to leave early too! Plus, they’re really easy.”

 

“That’s your opinion mister. You easily get the top grade on every single test without even studying,” said Krystal.

 

Taemin grinned. “Hey, I’m naturally gifted.” Kai and Krystal glared at him. I know so many people say, ”If looks can kill, you’ll be dead,” that type of stuff. But Taemin looked as if he was about to melt under the heat of their glares.

 

I clapped my hands to get their attention. “Ok guys. How about we go to get some bubble tea? I haven’t had that in awhile and I’m craving it.”

 

“Where to?” asked Kai.

 

Taemin pointed down the street. “On the way walking to school, there’s a shop that just opened up. Rumor has it that the tea there taste amazing.”

 

“We then, let’s go!” I said.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

We walked through the bubble teashop, which had bright colors and little chibi animals on the walls. It was so adorable.

 

“Argh! We’re drinking bubble tea in this overly cute store?” said Kai.

 

Taemin elbowed Kai. “Hey look who’s working as the cashier.”

 

I look at the cashier and saw a tall guy with white, fair skin. I frowned. He looks extremely familiar.

 

“Sehun? Oh Sehun? Is that you?” asked Kai.

 

The boy looked up and smiled. “Hi! Welcome to Seoul’s Bubble Shop. Real stuff means good stuff. May I take your order?

“Sehun, what are you doing here. Don’t you live on the other side of the city?” asked Kai.

 

Sehun raised his eyebrows. “Well, if you have read my text to you saying that I moved then you would have known. My parents quit their bakery store and now making this bubble tea store. You know my parents and bubble tea. Bubble tea is basically their addictive drug.”

 

“Now I know where he gets his bubble tea love from,” mumbled Krystal. I nodded in agreement.

 

“So what can I get for you?” said Sehun.

 

Kai took a step toward Sehun. “Well it depends. Will they be on the house?”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. “No considering we have a grand opening sale that says ‘buy one get one free.’” Kai pouted and folded his arms.

 

“Well I guess this is the part where I order,” I said. “One black milk tea with pearls, one green tea with less ice no pearls, one house special tea with pearls, and one chocolate flavored tea with pearls.”

 

“Make that extra pearls for the chocolate one,” said Kai. He side bumped me and held out some cash. “And I’m paying for it.”

 

I dusted my clothes and grumbled,” How nice of you Kai.”

 

Sehun quickly wrote everything down. “Ok. It will down in a few minutes. Do you mind if I join you guys? My break is coming up.”

 

Taemin smiled. “Sure! I miss hanging out with you my little honey.”

 

I grinned. We use to call Sehun honey because if you take out the se- in Sehun, it would be hun. Therefore, hun equals hunnie or honey. It annoyed the freak out of Sehun.

 

“Whatever Taeminty,” said Sehun. “Hey are you going to be in SMTown this year?”

 

Krystal choked on her bubble tea. “That’s this year?”

 

She wasn’t the only one surprised. I was also shocked. Every other year, a club hosts a concert that provides girl and boy groups to perform. It’s not easy to get in, but when you do, you gain lots of popularity.

 

“You bet,” Sehun answered. He looked at me. “Are you going to go to?”

 

I shook my head. “I’m just going to be the clothes designer like always. I’m not really a performer.”

 

Taemin rose his eyebrow. “You sure did well in the musical though.”  I opened my mouth to make a comeback when someone interrupted me. 

 

“Hehehe,” giggled Kai. “Just well. You didn’t do wonderful Mihyun.”  Kai quickly ducked under to avoid my slap.

 

“Shut up Kai,” I said. “I just don’t like preforming in front of thousands of people. SMTown is really popular. I just not up for up.” 

 

I looked back when I first entered SM entertainment. The energy of the crowd was so strong that I could feel my legs give way under all of the pressure.  I felt like I was going to faint. Preforming in front of a hundred people is much different of thousands of screaming fangirls.

 

“It’s okay Mihyun. Your clothing designs are great anyway.” Krystal said after she sipped her straw.

 

Taemin grinned at his friends with excitement. “Then let’s get ready for a concert!” 


*bows to everyone 

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I honestly didn't know how to continue this fanfic so I laid off writing for a while. So after a year, we're "reunited" again. 

Again, sorry that I haven't updated in a while and I hope you continue reading this fanfic. 

~sujualltheway13

p.s. I hope the next few chapters make up for it.