My Dark Destiny

Our Dark Destiny!!

Jiyeon has to back work at Myungsoo's house because her mother condition still not well.Jiyeon enter the house with nervous because she has to face Mrs.Kim.She must be very angry at her because of the accident.She walks to the kitchen and see Mrs.Kim.She look at Jiyeon and went closely to her.

"Actually,I don't really hate you but I don't know what happen to me lately.I feel like I'm going from this world soon.If that happen,please take care Myungsoo for me."

Jiyeon look at her."Aniyo,you're not going to die.Myungsoo still need you."

"Promise me that you will always by his side if I'm gone."

Jiyeon couldn't said any word.She just stay silent.

"Answer my question."

"Yes.I'm promise."

Suddenly,Mrs.Kim hugged Jiyeon tightly.She is just different from yesterday.Really a different person.

.........

Jiyeon was walking to Myungsoo's room to clean it.Jiyeon still cannot forget about the accident.She knock the door and Myungsoo open it.They still silent and just stare to each other.

 

"Can I clean this room?"Jiyeon suddenly smile to him and wait for Myungsoo's answer.

Myungsoo nod and Jiyeon quickly enter the room,she pick all Myungsoo's dirty cloth and put them into a basket.When she turn her back,she see Myungsoo was behind her.

"I'm sorry about yesterday."He didn't look at Jiyeon face because he still guility about yesterday.

"It's okay."Jiyeon said while walk to Myungsoo's bed.She see a picture on the bed and take it.Jiyeon see a picture Myungsoo with a woman.Myungsoo quickly take it from her hand.

"She's beautiful,right?"Myungsoo smile when he see the picture.A picture of he and his girlfriend,Soomi.

"Yes,she is beautiful."Jiyeon answered while just look on the floor.

"She is only my girl."Myungsoo said and look at Jiyeon.

"I'm still cannot forget her so you still want to marry  with me?"

"I...."Jiyeon couldn't hold her tear when she remember her promise with Mrs.

"We will married on thurdays,just three day more.You're really want to marry with me?"Myungsoo glaring at Jiyeon.He hope Jiyeon's answer is no but he was very shocked when Jiyeon is nod.

Myungsoo smile a little and clapped his hand.

"If it like that,so Welcome To The Hell."

Jiyeon eyes become teary when she hear that from Myungsoo.She quickly out from the room and hit someone.It was Sungyeol.Sungyeol help her to stand and look at her face.

"Why are you crying?Is something happen."

Jiyeon just crying and walk aways from Sungyeol.Sungyeol enter Myungsoo's room and see he is hugging soomi's picture.

"You still can't forget her?"

"Cannot and I don't want to forget her?"

"What about that girl?She seem that she was very like you."

"She just my dark destiny."

"What do you mean?"

Myungsoo explain to him everything.Sungyeol smile and hold his shoulder.

"So,it's your chance to forget Soomi."

"No,because I will make her feel like in hell when she live with me soon."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Subscribe and comment please....I want to know your opnion about my story...^^