Jealousy

Our Dark Destiny!!

Jiyeon wake up and saw Myungsoo was sitting beside her.They just glaring at each other eyes without saying any words.Sungyeol and Suzy enter the ward and walk toward them.Myungsoo quickly look at other way.Sungyeol give a basket a fruit to Jiyeon and smile to her.

"Eat the fruit.It will make you healtier."

"Gumawo.."Jiyeon said and tried to smile at him.Myungsoo just looking at two of them.His face suddenly sour when he see Sungyeol was holding Jiyeon's shoulder.

"Don't be sad anymore.We will be here here for you."Sungyeol said with a smile on his face.Jiyeon nod and smile to him.

"Yes,Jiyeon.Don't be sad anymore.You are lucky to have boyfriend likes him."Suzy said while point her finger to Sungyeol.She think Sungyeol was Jiyeon's boyfriend because he was very take care of her.Everyone become silence,Myungsoo look angry while Sungyeol face become blush.

 

"No,he is not my boyfriend."Jiyeon said and looking at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stand and walk to the door but stop after hear what Sungyeol said.

"Yes,I'm not his boyfriend because he will be his husband soon."Sungyeol said and look to Myungsoo.Suzy feel sorry and bow to Myungsoo.

"I'm sorry."

But Myungsoo just ignored them and out from the ward.

...................................

At a park.

Myungsoo was sitting alone on the bench while hold a photo of Soomi.Suddenly,his tear out from his eyes.He miss her,miss her vey much.Someone holding Myungsoo's shoulder and sit beside him.

"Mianhae about that."Suzy said while looking at Myungsoo.She shocked when see Myungsoo crying and quickly take out a handkerchief.She wipe Myungsoo's tear with that handkerchief.Suddenly,Myungsoo's eyes meet Suzy's eyes and they staring at each other.Suzy heart become flutter and she quickly hand the handkerchief to Myungsoo and stand.

"You can lend it if you want."Suzy said before quickly went away from Myungsoo.

She is really likes you,Soomi

Her style,attitude

She was beautiful as you

Myungsoo said and he hold Suzy's handkerchief tightly.

........

Tomorrow,Jiyeon can back to home after she's getting well.She doesn't know why she always remember Myungsoo's face since yesterday,the moment their eyes met.She's really miss the moment.

Someone was knocked the door's house,it was Myungsoo.A smile was seen in Jiyeon face.

"Where is your friend?"Myungsoo's question suddenly make Jiyeon's face become sour.Suzy come to them with a smile.Myungsoo also smile when he see Suzy.Jiyeon just look at two of them.

"This is your."Myungsoo said while give Suzy her handkerchief.Jiyeon was shocked and curious why Suzy's handkerchief in Myungsoo's hand.

"Thanks."Suzy said and want to take the handkerchief from Myungsoo and their hand touch.Jiyeon quickly leave the two and enter her room.She doesn't know why she so sad about that......


A new chapter.............I hope you like it...Subscribe and comment..(^_^)

And not to forget,this beautiful poster is from senpai graphic...Thank to her very much..

This is a link to her shop...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/420318/n-a-graphics-poster-graphicshop