Help Me!!

Our Dark Destiny!!

Myungsoo back at his home and hope that Jiyeon is not angry with him anymore.But when he enter his house,Mrs.Kim quickly ask him to come near her.

"Where Jiyeon?Why she doesn't with you?"

Myungsoo was shocked when he hears that Jiyeon hasn't come back home but he can't tell his mother what had happen just now so he had lie to her.

"She went to sleep at her friend's house for the last time."

"Oh,I thought she had go somewhere else."Mrs.Kim said while continued to reading a magazine.Myungsoo quickly enter his room and called Jiyeon but he can't.

Myungsoo tried to call her again but still can't.Myungsoo quickly out from his house and drove his car away.He tried to looking Jiyeon at the park but she is not there.He quickly dialed Sungyeol number for help.Lucky to him because Sungyeol was pick up the phone.

"Yah,what wrong you call me at night?"Sungyeol ask Myungsoo while yawn.

"Is Jiyeon was there?"Myungsoo was worried about Jiyeon.

"No,why?"

"She...was..missing.."A tear suddenly fall from Myungsoo's eyes.He couldn't hold it anymore.Sungyeol was very shocked and become angry to Myungsoo.

"Why you couldn't care of her?She's your wife."

"Yes,I know.It was my fault.I'm sorry."

"I will help you to find her.Where do you want to go now?"

"Suzy's house."

"We will meet there soon."

"Okay."Myungsoo said and turn off the phone.He went to Suzy's house.Maybe Jiyeon was there.Sungyeol was quickly take his car's key and went to find Jiyeon.

.................

Myungsoo arrived first at Suzy's house.He was knocked the door and when Suzy open the door,he quickly went in and shout Jiyeon's name.

"Jiyeon-ah,where are you?"

Suzy was curious why Myungsoo was find Jiyeon there.She hold Myungsoo's shoulder and smile to him.

"What wrong with you?"

"Jiyeon,she was missing."Myungsoo said and realease Suzy's hand from his shoulder.Sungyeol then arrived and went to Myungsoo.

"So where we want to find her?"Sungyeol ask Myungsoo.

"I'm don't know."Myungsoo crying again and fall t0 floor because he was too sad.

"The kidnapper must call you to ask something from you,like money.So how about we wait here."Sungyeol said and Myungsoo seem to agree and they wait for the call at Suzy's house.

...................................................................

Jiyeon was wake up.Her hand was tied and she was lying on the cold floor.The room was very messy.She hears three man was laughing and talk about something out from the room.Jiyeon was scared and she was remember about what had happen.Her tear flowing again after she remember that Suzy was kissing Myungsoo and now she was kidnapped.She look beside her,there was a broken glass.She tried to take it but she can't because her hand was tied.

Jiyeon want to get out from there,she was suffer enough,and she doesn't want more.She move her hand and tried again to take the broken glass and finally she can.She cut the rope with the glass and her hand start to bleeding because of the glass but she doesn't care beacuse she just want to get out from there.

Jiyeon finally success and stand.She went to the window and tried to open it but it locked.She take a wood and hit the window.The noise make the kidnapper know that Jiyeon want to run a way from them and quickly went to the room.But when they was there,Jiyeon has gone.

"Hurry up,chase her."Said one of them.

..........

Jiyeon run as fast as she could and find an old house.She went to the house and hiding in the house.She take her phone and called Sungyeol number.

...

Sungyeol phone was ringing and it was from Jiyeon.Sungyeol quickly picked up the phone.

"Sungyeol.Please save me."Jiyeon was crying hardly because she was so scared.Myungsoo was curious why Jiyeon doesn't call him but call Sungyeol.

 

"Where are you now?"

"I don't know."Suddenly,someone take Jiyeon phone from her and it was the kidnapper.The kidnapper takes Jiyeon phone and throwing it to the floor until it broke.

"Jiyeon-ah."Sungyeol become more worried about Jiyeon and quickly out from the house to find Jiyeon and Myungsoo was follow him from behind.Suzy was holding Myungsoo's hand become she doesn't want him to go.

"It was dangerous for you."

"But she was my wife."Myungsoo said and push her from him.He enter Sungyeol's car and they leave the house to save Jiyeon from the kidnapper.

Just wait for me,Jiyeon-ah


Subscribe and keep comment,my reader..^^