Argument(Part ll)

Our Dark Destiny!!

Jiyeon was sitting beside Myungsoo and she quickly hold Dongjun's hand to make Myungsoo jealous.Myungsoo come with a sour face and sit beside Sungyeol.Sungyeol seem jealous too when he look at two of them.

"Yah,you?Go home!!Your parent must be looking for you."Myungsoo said while glaring at Dongjun and look at Jiyeon.Dongjun just smile and nod.When he want to stand,Jiyeon hold his hand tightly and let him sit for a little more time beside her.

"Sit here for a little,please accompany me."Jiyeon look at Myungsoo to see his expression.Myungsoo couldn't hold anymore but he doesn't want to show in front of Jiyeon.

"Aniyo,I must go."Dongjun said and see Jiyeon sad face.He hold Jiyeon's shoulder.

"Don't worry noona,we will meet again."

Jiyeon nod and see Jiyeon out from the house.Myungsoo smile and quickly look at Jiyeon.

"Yah.let go home."Myungsoo said and dragged Jiyeon but Jiyeon push his hand from her.She doesn't want to be kind anymore to Myungsoo.She cannot look weak and she want to take a revenge for Myungsoo.

"I don't want to back home.I want to stay here."Jiyeon went to Sungyeol and hold Sungyeol's hand.

"Are you crazy?You're my wife."

"If you think me as your wife.Why do you kiss her?"Jiyeon shout at Myungsoo.A tear fall from both of her eyes.

"What do you mean,Jiyeon-ah?"Sungyeol look at both of them.He didn't know anything about that.Myungsoo just quiet and look at the floor.

"What do you feel if your bestfriend kiss your husband?"Jiyeon said to Sungyeol and look again at Myungsoo.

"Answer me!!"Jiyeon scream.

"I don't know why I'm kiss her and I'm sorry."

"How could you say sorry easily?You know that I'm hurt."

Myungsoo want to hug Jiyeon but she push hardly.When Myungsoo want to hold Jiyeon,Sungyeol quickly punch Myungsoo in the face and ask him to leave his house.

"I cannot stand with anyone who dare to hurt Jiyeon include you.Now,get out from my house."Myungsoo said and dragged Myungsoo and push him out from the house before he close the door.

Jiyeon could hear Myungsoo voice out from the house.He want to say sorry to Jiyeon but she cover her both ear because she doesn't want to hear it.She want Myungsoo know how she hurt when she see he and Suzy kiss and when she was kidnapped.

Sungyeol walk to Jiyeon and he hug her tightly.

"Don't worry.I will always be with you."

......................................................................

Myungsoo drive to Suzy house and they sit on the bench.He want to said something to her.

"We cannot meet anymore after this."

Suzy seem shocked but she tried to smile.

"Why?Because the woman?"

"She's my wife.Don't dare to call her the woman.Just don't meet me anymore."

Myungsoo want to stand and leave the place but Suzy doesn't let he go.

"Listen to me,I love you."

"But I'm not love you."

"What the woman have that I don't have?I'm pretty than her and I know that you love me."

"No,Suzy.I don't love you."

"She's just a stupid girl."

Suddenly,Myungsoo slap Suzy's face and shout to her.

"For your information,I love that stupid girl and she is a kind girl.Kind than you."

Myungsoo leave the place without looking back at Suzy and drive his car away.

Just wait and see,Myungsoo


Subscribe and comment^^