Arguments

Our Dark Destiny!!

It was their first day ever as husnabd and wife.Jiyeon was sitting on Myungsoo's bed while Myungsoo was changing his cloth to a t-shirt.Jiyeon keep looking at Myungsoo and she feel very nervous because she just become a wife for a first time.

"Why do you keep looking at me?"Myungsoo ask Jiyeon.

"No,I'm not looking at you."Jiyeon tried to lie and looking at other way.

"But,where I will sleep tonight?"Jiyeon ask him while smile happily to him.

"Just sleep here.I will sleep on the floor."

"No,let just sleep together.I will not do anything to you."Jiyeon smile like a fool person to Myungsoo.

"What ever."Myungsoo said and went out from the room.Jiyeon quickly follow him from behind and stopped him.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Meet Suzy."Myungsoo said while push Jiyeon who was standing in front of him.A tear flowing from her beautiful eyes and when she turn back,Myungsoo have go and drive his car to meet Suzy,

But I was your wife,

Not her.

And it was our first day

As a wife and husband.

 

Without thinking,Jiyeon quickly out from the house and chase Myungsoo's car with her wedding gown.Jiyeon run as fast as she can and her heel was broke.She fall on the ground but she still tried to stand.A rain suddenly fall into her face,her leg was hurt,and it was raining heavily but she tried to chase Myungsoo.

She doesn't want him to meet her because she feel very jealous.She know that Suzy is her bestfriend but she was still jealous with them.Jiyeon finally saw Myungsoo's car stopped at the park.She was brng a umbrella to Suzy,they was very close,she can see they was share one umbrella.But what want to make her heart more hurt is Suzy was kissing Myungsoo at the forehead but Myungsoo doesn't said anything and smile.

Jiyeon walk closed to them,bringing her heel shoes in her hand and her leg start bleeding.Myungsoo and Suzy who just keep talking and laugh,saw Jiyeon in wet and her eyes was filled with tears.Myungsoo was shocked and walk near Jiyeon.

"What are you doing here?"

Jiyeon didn't answer his question but she just keep crying.

"You was wet.Let me..."Myungsoo want to cover Jiyeon's body with his jacket but Jiyeon push him hardly.

"I hate you.I start to love you but what you do to me.."Jiyeon shout to Myungsoo's face

"And you?Why do you kiss my husband?You are my bestfriend but how could you?"Jiyeon start to shout at Suzy.

"Because I'm in love with him.And he love me,not you."Suzy start to scream back at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon staring at Myungsoo and went away from them.Myungsoo look at Jiyeon from far.He feel guility to her and want to chase her but Suzy hold his hand tightly.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Of course I want to chase her.She's my wife."

"But you not love her,right?"Suzy didn't realease her hand from Myungsoo's hand and whisper something to him.

"Don't go,you love me and not her.

Myungsoo become quiet and looking at Suzy.

Maybe Jiyeon will back at home.

So,I don't need to worry.

And I will stay with Suzy for a while.

.......................................................................

Jiyeon really sad when she see Myungsoo with Suzy.She doesn't want to back home anymore.She was hurt,very hurt.Her leg has stopped bleeding but it still hurt.

Jiyeon was walk alone in the dark alley.She was very scared and don't know where to go.If she back to her mother's house,she will see the face of that evil woman.

Suddenly,a van stopped and 3 man with  black mask dragged Jiyeon into the van.


Subscribe and comment...^^..What happen to Jiyeon?