A New Person In My Life...

Our Dark Destiny!!

The kidnapped was dragged Jiyeon into the room and push her onto the bed.He seem very angry and went toward Jiyeon.Jiyeon eyes was filled with tears.He become closer to Jiyeon and after that Jiyeon eyes feel heavy and faint.She doesn't know what he do to her and she doesn't want know.

..........................

It was almost 12:3o pm,Sungyeol and Myungsoo still didn't find Jiyeon and they finally went back to Sungyeol's house.Myungsoo cannot back to his home if she didn't find Jiyeon yet.

.........

Jiyeon was thrown by the kidnapper at the road.It was dark and silence,Jiyeon still didn't wake up.Suddenly,a bike hit Jiyeon's body and the boy fell from his bike.

"Ouch,it's hurt."The boy said and rub his head.He finally see Jiyeon and went to her.

"Ah,did I kill her?Pabo.."He hit his head again.

Jiyeon open her eyes and look at the boy.

"Yah,is it you who was kidnapped me?"Jiyeon point her finger to the boy.

"Aniyo.I'm found you here.You was faint."

Jiyeon become silence and cry again when she remember about that.

"Yah,why are you crying?"The boy said while looking at Jiyeon with a worried face.

"Don't worry.I'm okay."Jiyeon look at the boy who still in his uniform school.

"What your name and how old are you?"Jiyeon keep asking the boy question.She feel comfortable with the boy.

"My name is Kim Dongjun and I'm 17 years old."He said then smile to her.

"Ah,that mean I'm your noona."Jiyeon said while sigh.

"Where do you want to go,noona?I will send you with this bike."He said and then smile again.

"Really?"

"Yeah,I will send you."

"It was already night,how about your parent?They might worry about you"

"I don't have parent."He said with a sour face.

"Mianhae."

"It's okay."

Jiyeon finally riding a bike with Dongjun and they went to Sungyeol house.

............................

Someone was knocking Sungyeol's house and when Sungyeol open it,she saw Jiyeon and quickly hug her.

"I'm glad that you are safe."
 

"Yeah."Jiyeon said and smile to Sungyeol.Myungsoo come to them and hug Jiyeon too,he hold Jiyeon tightly and crying.

"I'm sorry."

Jiyeon couldn't push Myungsoo away because the fact was she miss him very much.She loves Myungsoo but is Myungsoo loves her?She want to know about Myungsoo's feeling toward her.

Myungsoo saw a boy behind Jiyeon and quickly walk toward him.Suddenly,Myungsoo slap the boy and hold his shoulder.

"Yah,you're the one who kidnapped my wife,right?"

"Aniyo."Dongjun hold his hurt cheek and a tear fall from his eyes.Myungsoo couldn't believe him and hold his hand tightly.

'I want to bring you to the police station.How can a kid like you be a kidnapper?"

Jiyeon quickly come and realease Myungsoo's hand from Dongjun.

"Actually,he is the one who save me."

Myungsoo keep staring at Dongjun when Jiyeon was holding the boy's hand and enter Sungyeol's house.Sungyeol was following them from behind.Actually,Jiyeon want to make Myungsoo jealous.


Aahhhhhhh,mianhae for a short chapter...;0

Introduce to you a new cast of this story...

Kim Dongjun of ze:a

http://i5.minus.com/i07Teq2vN7Tny.jpg

Isn't he cute?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/14d444bd11efc3ece4413933bcc3b7da/tumblr_mk7t2m3Teb1qk6bzzo1_r1_500.gif