Loves You

Our Dark Destiny!!

.........

Sungyeol looked at Jiyeon who is still crying.He went to sit beside her and continue to staring at her.Sungyeol think he was really loves Jiyeon and he doesn't really want to see Jiyeon's crying.

"Are you okay??"Sungyeol said while smiling to her.

"A little bit better."Jiyeon said and tried to smile at Sungyeol.Suddenly,Jiyeon's phone was ringing at it was a message from her husband,Myungsoo.

To:Jiyeon

From:Myungsoo

Are you Myungsoo's wife?Myungsoo was found dead in the park..Please come here,hurry up.

Jiyeon quiet for a while when she finishes reading the message.Her tear keep flowing,what should she do.She still loves him and she doesn't want to lose Myungsoo after she had lose her mother.She doesn't want that to happen.It was raining outside,but Jiyeon quickly open the door and went to the park.

Sungyeol was shocked and quickly chased Jiyeon from behind.They both running in the rain without an umbrella.When Jiyeon arrived at the park,she cannot see anyone.Where is Myungsoo?Didn't the message said that Myungsoo was died?Where is his dead body.She cannot seen anything.When Sungyeol want to approach Jiyeon,someone comes frim behind and hold Jiyeon's waist.

"Mianhae."Myungsoo said while put his chin onto Jiyeon's shoulder.Jiyeon didn't move and shocked when Myungsoo do that.

"Do you loves me?I'm believe that you loves me,right??"Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon realease Myungsoo's hand from her waist.

"Why you do this to me??"Jiyeon said while crying hardly.Myungsoo quickly hugged her.

"I loves you,a lot."

Sungyeol keep looking at them with a torn feeling.He walk away from them and back to his house.

Jiyeon cries in Myungsoo hugged.

"Don't hurt me again."

"I'm promise."

...............

The two of them back to Myungsoo with a wet clothes.Mrs.Kim look at them with a worried face.

"Yah,you two..Hurry up,change the cloth,if not,you will get a fever."

"Okay."Myungsoo said and walk away but suddenly he stopped walking at look at his mother.

"Oh,omma,we planned to go on honeymoon."

"Really?When?"

"Maybe,two day more because  I have to finish my work."

"It's good for you,then."

Then,the two of them went to their room.After they change the clothes,the two of them sat on the bed together.Jiyeon keep looking at Myungsoo's ex picture on the table.Myungsoo realise that Jiyeon keep looking at the picture.He walk to the table and take the photo,he throw it into the dustbin.

"Why you throw that picture?"

"Because I'm just want to keep you in this room.

Jiyeon smiling when she hears that.She was really happy because she was being happy with Myungsoo