A Pity Girl

Our Dark Destiny!!

Jiyeon back to her home after tired working at Myungsoo's house.She see a girl standing infront her house while waving her hand to her.The girl smile at Jiyeon and come closer toward her.

 

"Jiyeon ah."Said the girl and hug Jiyeon.Jiyeon look at her while smile.It was her bestfriend,Suzy who always by her side.They just the same,Suzy was orphan and live alone by herself.

"Why your house is so silence?Where is your omma?"

Jiyeon look shocked,her mother is sick and no way she will out somewhere.She quickly open the door and saw her mother didn't even move.She walk closely to her mother and shake her body,but she just frozen.Suzy come close and check Jiyeon's omma pulse.Suzy become quiet and just look at Jiyeon.Tear dripping from their eyes.Suzy quickly hugged Jiyeon's tightly.

"Your omma has gone."

"No.I don't believe it."Jiyeon shout to Suzy and headed to her mother.She hug her tightly

"Omma,don't leave me."

Suzy hold Jiyeon shoulder and hug her.

"Don't worry,you still have me and I will not leave you."

.......................................................................

-At the Grave-

Jiyeon was crying hardly beside her mother's grave.Myungsoo's family and Sungyeol was there too.Suzy was beside Jiyeon to comfort her.

Mrs.Kim come and help Jiyeon to stand.

"Don't cry anymore.Your omma will sad if she see this."

Jiyeon tried to stand but her head become dizzy and she faint.Sungyeol quickly lift Jiyeon and bring her to his car.Myungsoo and Suzy just look at Sungyeol who seem to really take care of Jiyeon.

"You go first.I will follow you soon."Mrs.Kim said to Sungyeol.

"I will follow you."Suzy said and enter the car with Sungyeol.They seem to ignore Myungsoo who just stand like a fool person.

What wrong with him?

What he care so much about her?

Aish,don't think about her,Myungsoo

You will not love her

.............................................................

-At The Hospital-

Jiyeon still sleep in the ward and Sungyeol was taking care of her.He is the one who sit beside her.Mrs.Kim and her husband had leave to their house.Myungsoo and Suzy just sit outside the ward.Doctor said that Jiyeon just need to rest.

Sungyeol out from the room and headed to Myungsoo.

"Just go,she need you."

Suzy look at them with confused face.She doesn't know who is they and just still quiet.Myungsoo enter Jiyeon's ward and see Jiyeon who still sleeping.

"Just a pity girl."Myungsoo sigh and sit beside Jiyeon's bed.


Comment and subscribe..................Is this chapter boring?Just tell me..^^