The Wedding Day And What Plan

Our Dark Destiny!!

The day was become so fast,it was finally Jiyeon and Myungsoo's wedding day.After being make-up,Jiyeon put on her wedding dress.Everyone was waiting for her include Sungyeol and Suzy who was in bride hall.

Everyone in the bride hall was amazed by Jiyeon's beauty especially Myungsoo and Sungyeol.Myungsoo tried to hide with his didn't smile face and look at other way.Jiyeon just smile while take her step to Myungsoo.When she arrived beside him,she hold his hand tightly and they looking at each other.Sungyeol and Suzy look jealous but tried to keep their smile face.

"Do you want to accept Kim Myungsoo as your husband?"The priest ask Jiyeon who smile and answer quickly.

"Of course."

The priest look at Myungsoo and ask him the same question.

"Do you want to accept Park Jiyeon as your wife?"Myungsoo quiet for a while and the priest repeat the question.Finally,Myungsoo answer the question.

"Yes,I do."Myungsoo said with a forced smile.Myungsoo's parent were crying because they finally see their son was married.They exchange the ring that Myungsoo's mum buy for them.

Suddenly,a kid from a guest's son stand up and clap his hand.

"Yah,noona,hyung.Please kiss for us."The kid then laugh with the other guest.They all stand up and shout to Myungsoo to kiss Jiyeon.All the guest was Mr.Kim friend and they was very closed with him so that why they came today.

 

They all stand up except for Suzy who suddenly out from the hall.She cannot hide her jealousy anymore and went to somewhere.Myungsoo face seem annoyed but when he hear all the guest keep shouting for them.His face finally close to Jiyeon face and they kiss.

Jiyeon's face become blush and she see so happy while Myungsoo was staring at her.

..............

Sungyeol went to find Suzy and found her at the park,she was crying and Sungyeol went to sit beside her.

"You was really easy woman,right?"

"What do you mean?"Suzy ask Sungyeol while wipe her tear.

"Easy to fall in love.But don't worry,I will help you to have him."

"But I can't do this to her."

"You have to sacrifice the friendship if you want the love."

"Why do you want to help me?"

"Because I love her and want to make her as mine."

"What your plan?"

"This."Sungyeol whisper something to Suzy ears..


Subscribe and keep comment everyone..^^