Forced Marriage

Our Dark Destiny!!

Mrs.Kim hurriedly out from the room with a tears in her eyes.Myungsoo quickly chased her mother while Jiyeon was wearing her shirt and follow Myungsoo from behind.Myungsoo hold her mother's hand and tried to explain at her,but he get a slapped from his mother.Jiyeon keep quiet from behind.Is it true that Myungsoo had her?But why she believe that they didn't do anything and it just misunderstanding.

"Mrs.Kim,I think it just.........."Before Jiyeon could finish her word,Myungsoo's mother slapped Jiyeon in her face.Jiyeon touch her cheek which is a little hurt because of the slapped.

"Omma,please listen to us.I didn't think that I had do something bad to her."

"Yes,maybe not you but her.Is she's the one who forced you to do that.You're really dirty woman."Myungsoo's mother point at Jiyeon and she want to hit her but someone was hold her from behind.

"Mrs.Kim,What are you doing?"Said the man who hold Mrs.Kim tightly.

"Let go of me!!I want to kill this woman.She's the one who ruined my son life."Mrs.Kim said while struggle.The man let go of Mrs.Kim.He look a little shocked and confused with Mrs.Kim words.

"What happen?Myungsoo-ah.."He quickly look at his bestfriend who was crying.Then,he turn his head to Jiyeon who was hide behind Myungsoo with her tears.

"Sungyeol.I............"Myungsoo couldn't tell his friend about that.What will Sungyeol said if he know about it.

"No need to explain anymore,I want you two married."Mrs.Kim said while take her phone and dial someone number.

"Who are you calling,omma?"

"I will tell your dad that you will be married with this woman next week."Mrs.Kim tell her husband everything about that.At first,Mr.Kim was very shocked but after Mrs.Kim explain to him,he just accept it.In Kim family,Mrs.Kim is more strict than Mr.Kim and Mr.Kim just follow what his wife ask him to do.

Jiyeon couldn't said anything and just quiet.How will her mother respon after she know about this.No,she will not tell her mother about this,her mother was sick.Maybe she will tell her soon.But of course,she will tell her this before their marriage.

"Why are you standing here?Go home."Mrs.Kim shout to Jiyeon.Jiyeon take her bag and out from the house.Sungyeol chase Jiyeon and follow her from behind.

"Why are you follow me?"Jiyeon scold to Sungyeol who still follow her.So,she stop her step and staring at him.

"Actually,I want to ask why you and Myungsoo are crying?And why Mrs.Kim suddenly ask you to married with him.Ahh,I'm so curious."Sungyeol said while scrathing his head.

"Just ask him."Jiyeon said and walk away from Sungyeol.

"Ahh,wait."Sungyeol shout to Jiyeon but she ignored him.

"Maybe,I'm really should ask Myungsoo."

..........................................

Kim Myungsoo walk to his mother room and saw her mother with his father.They was discuss about his marriage.

"Yah,I curious why you really want me to get married?Even with that woman."Myungsoo said angrily to them.

"Because you had her.And I want to see you married before we die."Mr.Kim said while look at his wife.She nod and look at him.

"Yah,you said this like you two want to die and leave me.You want to leave me like Soomi?Soomi had leave me and now you two."Myungsoo said as his tear dripping from his eyes.

His parent went to Myungsoo and hug him.

"We promise that we will never leave you alone.You're our only son."

............................................

Jiyeon arrived at her house,her old house and heard her mother cough.She went to her mother and look at the old woman.

"Omma,You still have your medicine?If not,I will go to buy it."

Mrs.Appa tried to hide her empty bottle of medicine under her pillow.

"Don't worry.I still have the medicine.And you?How about your work?"Mrs.Park tried to change the topic.

"Yes,I'm really like to work there.They are very kind."Jiyeon tried to smile.

............................................

Sungyeol tried to call Myungsoo again but he still not pick up the phone.

"What wrong with this kid?Is he still think about Soomi?But I'm really curious about why they cried and who is that woman."Sungyeol suddenly smile when he think about Jiyeon beautiful face until he didn't realise that the water that he want to drink  fall onto his pant.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm really babo person."Sungyeol scream to himself.

 


Hye reader,subscribe and comment please^^