Brokenhearted

Eternity Love

 

Chapter 9 // Brokenhearted


 

"You confessed to Sulli noona?!" Taemin shouted because he is too surprised as Minho told them. "You're so advance..." Jonghyun said. "And, what is her answer?" Key asked and frowned. "Uhm." Minho smile faded. 

 

"She rejected you, hyung?!" Taemin guess. Key, Onew and Jonghyun patted Taemin's head. "Ouch!" Taemin her head slowly. "She didn't say anything. But, you know. I think she is confused." He explained properly and continue, "Maybe she thought im dating with Victoria. Because that crazy girl suddenly hold my arm when im talking to Jinri." Minho sighed.

 

"Haish, that girl." Onew says. "I think i have idea!" Key tell them and smiled. "I think that new student in my class. Liked her." 

 

"Who? That nerd?" Minho asked.  Key nodded. "She will never accept NERD in her life, Key. You saw what she did to that guy the first time he came into the class, right?" Minho said again. "Don't worry. Key the diva is here!" Key smiled and laughed like a witch. "Stop it, Key. Everyone's look at you." 

 

Key bend down his head. Blush. "Whatever it is, I want chicken." Onew said and made his poker face. Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin laughed. 

 

 

Key went to Nichkhun that reading book. "Hello! Hello! Hello!" He said like a diva. Seriously. Nichkhun adjust his glasses. And face Key. "Neh?" He said slowly. "What's your name?" Key asks. "Nichkhun." He replies. Minho glares at Key from his place. And laughed a little bit. His silly reaction. "Oh, Nichkhun!" Key smiled and said, "Yah, you liked Victoria right?" Key whispered. Nichkhun popped out his eyes. "From your reaction.. I know.." 

 

"How did you know?" Nichkhun asks. "Forget it. Do you want me to help you?" Key smiled. "What help?" Nichkhun asks confusely.  Key sighed. "To get Victoria~!" He replies. Nichkhun smiled and nodded a little. "Great! Wait for me infront of school gate!" Key said and leave.

 

He went to Minho's place. "Everything is going smoothly." Key inform. Minho smiled.

 

 

It's the end of school session. Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin wait for Nichkhun infront the school gate. Every girls who walked out from the school gate must be so stunned looking at these charismatic guys. "Where the hell is that guy.." Taemin said and sighed. "Yah, it's your hyung okay.." Taemin pouted and nodded. 

 

"Do you think this will be work?" Minho said. "Maybe so." Key replies. Not too confident.

 

"I don't talk to Sulli in a day." Minho sighed. 

 

"She has a class with you today right?" Onew asks. Minho frowned. "Neh! How can I forgot. But, where is her?" Minho looks around. "Minho... Minho.." Onew shooked his head a few time. His saeng is so clumsy. "Yah pabo, so you can't go with us?" Minho shooks his head and walks away. Looking for Sulli. 

 

"Haih that guy.." Jonghyun sighed. "So we've to do this on our own. For him. Nevermind, he's our friend." Onew said to the others. 

 

 

On his way to looking for Sulli, he found Krystal and Amber. "Amber!" He called them. Krystal and Amber turn to him. "What?" Amber said lazyly. "Where's Jinri?" Krystal rolled her eyes on Minho. "Why you looking for her after you break her heart?" Krystal explained. Minho frowned. I break her heart? "Please help me, Krystal and Amber..." Minho made his sad face. 

 

"You have a class with her right? She said to me to tell you that she's not going. Because she's unwell. I think she went back to home." Amber inform. "Unwell?!" Amber and Krystal nodded. "What have you done to her, Minho ya?" Krystal asked. "I think she is misunderstand. Do you guys know that i'd already break up with Victoria right? For a long time?" They nodded again.

 

"Yesterday, when i was talked to Jinri.. She was like holding my arms. And called me oppa. Uhm.. Seriously... I hate Victoria since.. Uhm you guys know.." 

 

Amber and Krystal sighed and nodded. "Do whatever you think right now." Amber said. 

 

 

Minho greeted Sulli's mom. "Minho, Sulli is upstairs. She is unwell. So she can't go to your home today.." Minho smiled and nodded. "Jinjja? Uhm, nevermind. Can I meet her?" Sulli's mom nodded and asked Minho to go upstair on his own. 

 

He knocked the door slowly and open it. Sulli turned her face to the door and popped out her eyes. "What the hell are you doing here?!" She said. Shocked. "Want to visit you." Sulli smirked. "Your room is pretty. Like her owner." Minho teased Sulli. 

 

"Har har." Sulli made her fake laugh. "You don't seems like unwell.." He said while touching Sulli's forehead. "Not hot at all. It's normal.." Minho said like a doctor. "Im not sick actually. I just don't want to see your face." Minho sighed. 

 

"Jinri..." Minho sit on her study table chair and bend down his head. "I and Victoria has been break up for a long time.. Because Victoria is kinda like a playgirl... She wants all guy that handsome... Now, I only loves you. I want only you." Sulli speechless. Startled. 

 

"But, Minho.. I don't love you.. I only consider you as my brother. That's all. Im sorry

 

Now it's time for Minho to be speechless, startled, brokenhearted.

 


 

Hello people. Don't be upset on this chapter. I think Sulli is lying maybe? Haha i don't know. And you guys must be curious what will Key do to Nichkhun right right? Next chapter will be awesome. Here's some preview. 

 

Preview of Chapter 10

“This hairstyle is superb!” Key said.

“No, this hairstyle is better, Key hyung.” Taemin said.

 “Stop it, okay. Let me choose it.” Jonghyun explained and look at the hairstyle on iPad.

 “This will be okay.” Jonghyun said while pointing at it.

“Hell no, Jonghyun! This hairstyle is more better! Yah, im the one who good at fashion okay?” Key yell out at the others.

 Nichkhun only laughed looking at their attitude.

“Faster guys, im hungry.” Onew interrupts.

***

But why, you’re mad at me?” Minho asked. Seeking for Sulli’s explaination. Sulli speechless again.

I don’t know. Maybe because you already confess to me. But the fact is you’re d with datingnother girl. I feel like someone gaming me. To be honest, I only considered you as my brother.” Sulli said after a while.

Minho sighed. 

 

edited; 07/06