Express

Eternity Love

Chapter 7 // Express


Nichkhun slowly pushs his trolley. His mom asked him to buy it for her. He is looking for the fruits section as he is still not familiar with this local supermarket near his house. 

 

While walking, he accidentally struck on a girl. Nichkhun popped out his eyes.

 

"Mianhae, mianhae. I didn't mean it." Anxious. "Yah! Are you blind?" The girl looked at him. 'Vic..Victoria..' Victoria sighed and smirked. "Oh, this nerdy." She walks around him. Arrogantly. "Big glasses. How can't you see me? Stupid!" Victoria rolled her eyes and walked away. 

 

Sighed.

 

'So arrogant..' Nichkhun thought. 'How can I fall in love with someone arrogant.' Sighed again and again as he continued pushing his trolley. 

 

"Kamsahamnida omma for the breakfast. It's delicious! I love it." Sulli smiled and bow. "Minho ya, send Jinri home." Minho nodded. "Let's go, Jinri." He nears Sulli and walks out from the house as she waves to Omma. "She likes you so much." Minho said. Sulli turns her face to Minho and frowned. "I like  her too. So kind. and friendly. Eventhough that was the first time i met her." 

 

Minho smiles and smiles. 

 

"Come again juseyo." Minho said shyly. "I come to your house thrice a week, Minho." Sulli chuckled. "I mean when my mom is there." Sulli laughed a little bit and nodded. 

 

They stop after reached Sulli's house. 

 

"So, we're here." Sulli smiled at Minho. "Ne, kamsahamnida." She bows and walks to the house door. "Jinri!" Sulli stopped and turned to Minho. "Ne?" Minho smiled. Showing his teeth. "Are you free tomorrow?" Sulli lifted up her eyebrows and think.

 

"Maybe. Why?" Sulli asked curiously. "Let's go out. I want to show you the place that I'll always go when im bored." She smiled, nodded. "Ne, see you tomorrow."

 

"Are you ready?" Minho asked after they're ready to go. "So we're going to walk from my house? Where are we going actually?" She frowned. "It's not that far. Let's go." Minho holds Sulli's hand. Sulli surprised. 'Ferk, why my hand is shaking? Why my heartbeat so fast?' She thought. 

 

After a while they arrived at a park. "This is the place." He says. "Let's sit on the bench there." Sulli smiled and nodded. Why he take me to this place? I feel like we're dating right now. Sulli thought and smile. Minho turned to her. That precious smile. I can't hold it. Should I express my feeling to her? 

 

"Jinri." Sulli faces Minho. "Ne?" She replies. "From the first time i met you. From the first time we looked at each other. You know what I feel?" 

 

Sulli smiled faded. Frowned. "I think I'd fall in love with you..." She felt her stomach drop. Speechless. Shaking. "Jinri?" Minho called Sulli that startled. "Uh? Yeah? Uhm let's buy ice cream." She said to changed the topic and stand up from her seat. Heading to the ice cream seller. Minho sighed. 'What I had done?' He thought as he followed Sulli.

 

Sulli's heartbeat increases. She don't know why. I like Minho too? 

 

 

Sulli walks on the hallway heading to her locker. She is afraid to meet Minho after he express his feeling on Sulli. "Yah! Ssul!" Sulli shocked as she heard Amber calling her on shouting tone. Amber and Krystal laughed after seeing Sulli's reaction. "Yah~ How could you?! Im just 2cm far from you." 

 

"Mianhae.." Amber said in korean because she knows Sulli will understand.

 

"Don't ever to that again, okay?" Sulli said. "Uhmm, i'll do it again." Sulli patted Amber's head. Amber groaned in pain. Krystal just laughed seeing them. 

 

"I've story! But please keep it as a secret!" Sulli whispered to them. Amber and Krystal curious. "Let's sit on the bench first." Krystal said. They nods and sit there. "So what it is?" Amber asks.

 

"I hang out with Minho, yesterday." Amber and Krystal lifts up their eyebrows. "And then... He said.... He loves.... Me..." Krystal and Amber  popped out their eyes. Speechless and startled for a moment. "Oh my god! You're so lucky, Ssul! So what do you say after that?" Amber said.

 

"I didn't say anything. But i changed the topic." They sighed. "Aigoo, Ssul!" Krystal said while patted Sulli's head. "You should say yes, you know. It's a golden chance!" Krystal explained. 

 

"But, i don't love him." Sulli said. "Uhm, nevermind, Ssul. As long as you happy, we'll happy too. Right? Krystal?" Amber said. Krystal nodded. They hugged each other. 

 


Updated on June 3. Its not going to end yet! More chapters will be post! More conflict! More Khuntoria and Minsul moment!

 

edited; 07/06