Appearance

Eternity Love

"Oh , Im freaking late!" Sulli panicked. She has never went late to school. Myungsoo and Sulli walked faster. "Faster, myungsoo!" She said as he saw Myungsoo walk a little bit slow. Suddenly, she bumping into someone. She fell on her knee. All the file that she hold also fall on the ground.

 

Myungsoo popped out his eyes. Sulli frowned and groaned in pain. She is very upset and hurt. She slowly turned up her head to see the person that bump to her. It's a guy. With glasses. A nerd? "Mianhae, mianhae." The guy said in worried. He helped Sulli to stand up, but Sulli refused. "Nevermind." She said in korean. Sulli remembered what Minho taught her.

 

"Mianhae, i'm in hurry." Sulli gasped as she bend down to take all her file. The guy also help her. They stand up together. The guy adjust his glasses. Sulli take it immediately and leave the guy. 

 

"What a careless nerd." Myungsoo said while looking at the guy. "I know right, whatever. We're late!" 

 

"Students, we have a new transfer student." All the students whispered to each other as the teacher told them. "Come in." Teacher asked the new student to come in. Sulli, Krystal and Amber curious. The new student walked in. "What?! That guy?!" Sulli whispered slowly. 

 

"You know him?" Amber asked as she heard Sulli whispered. "Nah, he just bumped in to me this morning." Amber nodded. "Tch, he looks nerd." Krystal said. "Students, he is Nichkhun." Everyone nodded.

 

"Nichkhun, your place is there." Sulli turned to the place that the teacher asked Nichkhun to sit which is beside her. She popped out her eyes. Krystal and Amber laughed a little as they saw Sulli's reaction. "Nerdy nerd!" Victoria said and laughed. Followed by the whole class. Nichkhun only bend down his head.

 

 

"Minho, please!" Victoria begged to Minho. "Sorry Vic. I'm no longer your boyfriend. Don't you remember what do you do to me?" Minho yell out. "I didn't mean it." Victoria started to cry. "Don't use your tears. I already bored with it." Victoria wipes her tears.

 

"Huh, this is we call playgirl." Minho rolled his eyes to her and sighed. "You leave me because of a handsome transferred boy?! What the hell? Dont you think that is so stupid?" Minho sit on a bench that located on the gymnasium. Victoria speechless.

 

Then, she walked out from the gymnasium. She closed the door hardly. "Stupid." Minho mumbled.

 

Victoria cried on the garden. Nobody around. "This is all because that american girl!" Victoria yelled out and continued crying. "Are you okay?" Suddenly, a guy approached her. She frowned and looked at the voice owner. It's nichkhun. "What are you doing here?! Go away freaking nerd!" Nichkhun smiled trying to approach Victoria.

 

"I know you have problem. Tell me, I'll listen." Victoria wipes her tears and lift up her eyebrows. "Tell you?! No way! Just go away, nerd. Disgusting!" Nichkhun smile fade out. And he walk away. 'Disgusting? Am I that bad...' He thought.

 

 

"Ahhh, so tired!" Sulli stretch up her body. "It's raining, are you sure you wanna walk home?" Minho said worriedly. "Uhm, maybe i'll wait here until the rain stop. Can I?" She said and packing up her stationary. "Of course you can." Minho said happily. "Uhm, wanna watch movie?" Minho said while stand up. "Yes!" She smiled. 

 

They watched 'Iron Man 2' together. Minho feel so comfortable and happy. 'Watch movie together, with my crush? Heaven.' He thought. A while later, Minho felt something heavy on her shoulder. He turned. Sulli fall asleep on his shoulder. 'Maybe she is so tired.' Minho put her head on Sulli's head. After a minute, Minho fall asleep on Sulli's head.

 


May 2. Finally updated! Sorry for the late. Busy with school and stuff. Do ask me for update on twitter - https://twitter.com/ledolcesyueda

 

edited; 06/07