Crush On You

Eternity Love

Minho took a glance at Sulli. Her precious smile. "Now, I know!" She said while smiling widely. Feeling excited as she learnt a lot of things from Minho today. "Yeah, I am glad that you understand everything that I teach you. So, i think that is all for today." He stretched his body. "That's it?" Minho nodded. "Can't we just continue?" Sulli begged while aegyo-ing. Minho chuckled and shook her head. "I'm tired, Jinri." 

 

Cute girl. Very cute. I should get to know her more. Minho thought.

 

"How about tomorrow? It'll be okay. Your brain need rest, Jinri. We've been studying since the AM" Minho explained. "Okay, teacher Minho!" She salute to Minho. He laughed. "Let's go home. I'll send you." Minho said. "No need to send me. I'll be okay." Sulli packed up her stationary and it on her school bag. "Are you sure?" Minho asked.

 

"Yes!" Sulli said and leave the place.

 

I love the way how Minho taught me. I feel so comfortable with him. Plus, he is cute though. Sulli thought while walking to her home. It's night. There is only a few people around. Sulli felt uneasy but she tried to comfort herself. "Annyeong~" Sulli stopped as she saw a man infront of him. Sulli ignored and continue walking.

 

"Yah! Don't be so arrogant." Sulli didn't understand so she continue walking. A little bit fast. The man still follow her. She feel like running. But, she can't. Her leg is shaking.

 

Too scared. She feel someone touch her arms. She screamed. Loud. And closed her eyes. "Jinri, it's me." Sulli opened her eyes and hugged Minho tightly. Minho frowned. "I'm scared." Sulli stuttered. He hugged her back and whispered, 

 

"I'm here, Jinri. Don't worry." Sulli cried badly. After a moment, Minho and Sulli walked together to Sulli's house.

 

 

"Guys!" Minho approached his friend Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and Key at the library. "Keep quiet, Minho! Talk slowly." Key whispered. "Neh, key Umma." Taemin, Onew and Jonghyun laughed slowly at Minho's reaction. "What's up?" Onew asked while closing his book.

 

"I think, I am falling in love." They popped out his eyes as Minho said.

 

"Omo, omo! No please don't say that you fall in love with Victoria again?" Key worried. "With Victoria noona? Please don't!" Taemin pouted. "Shut up guys, Let Minho talk." Onew said.

 

"Extremely no. I'm not falling in love with Victoria. but, you know the new girl in my class?" Minho explained and  take a seat beside Jonghyun. "I'm in the same class with you, That new girl? That american girl?" Key answered confusedly. Minho smiled and nodded. "You fall in love with that weird girl?" Key continue, Minho frowned. "She is not weird, Key." 

 

"But, she looks weird." 

 

"Who the hell you guys are talking about? I don't know the new girl on your class." Onew said. "Me either." Jonghyun and Taemin said while high five each other. "She's here! Shut up, shut up." Key said while glaring at Sulli. As well as Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin.  

 

"Oh god,  she's coming here! Act normal guys." Key said again. They act normally. Well, they tried to. Sulli went to their place. "Sorry for disturbing you guys. Can I talk to Minho for a while?" Sulli asked nicely in English. Key who is fluent in English answered, "Yes of course! Go Minho! Go Minho!" Key pushed Minho to Sulli. "Bye Minho~" They said together at the same time.

 

"Minho, thanks for yesterday. I am so scared." Sulli thanked Minho. "No big deal." He said while fixing his hair. "So, are they your friends?" Minho nodded. "Just ignored their behaviour. They are weirdo." Sulli chuckled and nodded. 

 


Updated on April 20. Wondering where's Nichkhun? I promise you guys that he will come out on next chapter :3

edited: 04/2018