Like Me?

Eternity Love

Minho woke up. He rubbed his eyes. Trying to remember what happened yesterday. He felt something heavy on his shoulder. Minho see Sulli sleeping on his shoulder. He smiled. 'She's pretty and kind hearted. Uhm. She's too perfect to be mine.' Minho took his phone out from his pocket to check out the time. Its 8.00am. No school for today. It's weekend.

 

Minho walked from his seat as he placed Sulli's head on pillow and went to the kitchen.

 

"Omma!" Minho called her mom excitedly. "Minho ya. Jinri is here right?" Minho nodded. "She can't go back to home yesterday because it's raining heavily. So we decided to watched movie. But, we accidentally slept till morning" He explained. "Oh, okay. I don't mind. Im excited she is here. Because this is my first time that I will be meeting her. She's still sleeping?" Mom asked.

 

"Yeap! Do you want me to wake her up?" Omma shooked her head and say. "No need. Let her rest. But, if she already wake up. Ask her to breakfast okay?" Minho nodded. "I want to refresh up myself." He said and walked to his room.

 


Sulli stretch up her body and rubbed her eyes as she yawned. She looked around. 'Omg, im at Minho's house! Forgot to tell mom!" Sulli become worried. 'Where's minho?!' She stand up and went to the door. Suddenly, Minho opened the door. "Minho! Im very sorry because i fall asleep here. Im very sorry! Your mom must be so angry." Minho chuckled after he looked at Sulli's reaction.

 

"You're so cute when you're worried~" Minho said as he went to his wardrobe. Sulli pouted. "This is not funny!" Sulli sit and rolled her eyes on Minho. "Angry with me, ha?" Minho smiled and sit next to Sulli. He pinched Sulli's cheek as Sulli rolled her eyes to Minho. 

 

Sulli popped out her eyes because she is so surprised. 

 

"Uhm, sorry. Omma asked you to eat breakfast first." Minho said while heading to the bathroom. Sulli still startled. 'He pinched my cheek?' Without she realised, she smiled. 

 


After she refreshin' herself, she slowly went to downstairs. 

 

"Uhm, hi aunty." Sulli said while approaching Minho's mom. She tried to talk in Korean. "Oh hello, your korean is getting better!" Omma smiled and serve a cup of tea and a slice of bread at the table. "Uhm not so. But, i'll try my best." Sulli said and helped omma. "Jinri-ah, you're so kind and beautiful." Omma said and asked Sulli to seat beside her. Sulli frowned and smiled. "Thank you, aunty." 

 

"Don't need to call me aunty. Just call me omma. I'd considered you as my daughter." Sulli shyly nodded. "I think Minho likes you." Sulli frowned again and shooked her head. "I don't think so, omma." 

 

'Minho likes me?'

 


Sorry for the late update. Im very busy. So im on my school holiday. Will update daily, maybe.